Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 273 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 817 reviews
on August 18, 2013
my son is on the autism spectrum and also has adhd. kids with my sons disabilities are not supposed to watch tv before bed because it over-stimulates them, but not this show--it does the opposite and is part of our nighttime routine. this show is so calming and educational which is the antithesis of the shows today. any kid, typical or not can't learn or be calm when there's constant screen flashing, loud noises and dialog that's too fast. this show is an absolute must for ALL kids to watch. so, if you are wondering if you should let your kid watch oswald...LET YOUR KID WATCH OSWALD THEY WILL GROW UP TO BE BETTER PEOPLE. the only bad thing is that it is no longer in production...but there are enough episodes to keep your kid happy for a long time. OSWALD ROCKS!!!
on January 3, 2017
This was my daughters FAVORITE tv show when she was a baby to a toddler thru pre-k. The sweet soothing & catchy songs & lovely voice of Fred Savage are calming & gentle. The colors are big & bright & keep your little ones attention while teaching kindness & patience & other life lessons little ones need. No, my baby did not watch tv all day but I did appreciate the 15 minute episodes that allowed me to get some dishes washed or pay some bills while she was awake. She is 8 now & will still watch it on occasion! And my oldest now has a baby & she simply adores Oswald too, as soon as the music starts she gets so happy & even smiles at all the right tender moments in the show! LOVE LOVE LOVE Oswald!!!
on January 28, 2016
One of the all-time cutest shows ever. It has lots of social lessons, community awareness, etc. Unlike other ADD-inducing kid shows, it's not fast-paced, loud or annoying, just sweet and adorable. My kids become mesmerized, but it's also one of those ageless, timeless kid shows that you end up watching with them. And, featuring the voice of Fred Savage and Lenny from Laverne and Shirley, the show gives grown-ups a nostalgic feeling that kids can't appreciate. This show originates from back when Nick Jr. was Noggin (my favorite era of Nick kid shows when Oswald, Little Bear, Franklin, and Max and Ruby ruled.)
VINE VOICEon September 14, 2015
When my now-ten-year old was little, this was her favorite show. We loved the nice, relaxed pace, the quirky, adorable characters, and the sweet storylines and lessons. I was thrilled to buy this for my four year old son to enjoy as well!
on August 7, 2015
My toddler loves Oswald! The characters are unique and the stories are simple and wholesome. Each 20 minute episode has two 10 minute stories, which is the right span of time for screen time. What I love this most is the great instrumental music - very catchy. My toddler can name all of the characters and I bought some books on eBay about Oswald that he also loves to read - it's too bad they don't actively publish them anymore!
on June 29, 2016
It met all expectations. Very cute and innocent show that my toddlers really enjoy.
on April 25, 2017
A cute and simple cartoon that moves at a mellow pace with comical characters and positive messages. My preschoolers and elementary age children love watching.
on February 20, 2015
grand daughter who is 3/5 loves this show, has sqiggy from Laverne and Shirley days and the kid from wonder years, sorry my brain just had a brain fart,,
on August 4, 2013
I've watched all the episodes with my 2.5 year old countless times. She walks around quoting Henry, "no more, no less!" This show has some of the most beautiful yet simple animation. I long to live in Big City, with its lemon and toaster shaped cars, noodle parades, and families of eggs, paper dolls, and gingerbread men. Aside from Yo Gabba Gabba, it's the only other kid show I've seen that I just don't get sick of. For my daughter, it's a perfect 25 mins of calm tv with a storyline that demonstrates love, friendship, and inclusiveness. If only there were more than 2 seasons!
on April 26, 2016
Chill, relaxed, fun, sweet entertainment for the littles... our go to for when we wanted to treat the child with a video, but not one that would get them riled up and rambunctious. There's a lot of whimsy and color and weirdness from the building designs, to the characters and their quirks. It's lovely.