Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 8, 2015
My kidz Love it. But why is not in Prime anymore?
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on October 20, 2016
my 3.5yo likes it. It sort of bugs me to have it on- I think the characters a little odd and the whole premises is totally random. But, come on- its a kids show. who cares what I think. My kid likes it.
on July 24, 2016
This is a cute show that's calming and quiet. The voices, music, and situations are soothing and a very nice change of pace from other kid's shows that tend to be high energy. This is great for quiet time and winding down.
on May 7, 2015
Our almost 3-year-old loves this show and we like how mellow and calm it is! Fun to hear familiar voices from "The Wonder Years" and "Happy Days" too. It's too bad it was short-lived and is no longer a series, it's such a nice alternative to today's mostly loud and frenetic shows.
on March 26, 2015
Such a nice, relaxing show. My son loved it! Even when he was just a few months old. It's great to watch to wind down and take it easy. The characters are strange but that's part of its charm and intrigue. I wish there were more seasons. One of my favorite shows for my now 18 mo old to watch.
on February 20, 2015
Such a sweet, mellow show! My two year old LOVES this show. My older son, who's 6, used to watch it when he was younger and said he wanted no part of watching it when I added it to our "Watchlist", but I catch him sitting quietly with his little brother watching it every time I turn it on.
on May 15, 2015
How I wish there were more seasons of Oswald! We love this gentle, charming, quiet, slow-paced cartoon. Sweetly humorous, Oswald, Weenie, Henry, Daisy and other characters teach children gentleness and politeness with whimsy and delightful art. Good even for small babies.
on July 30, 2016
Love every episode. My grandson started watching when he was 2 years old and now at 10, he thinks Oswald is still pretty cool! My 5 year old is now hooked!
on July 5, 2017
I wished these could be downloaded, but sadly they can't. Otherwise its great!
on February 28, 2015
Cutest cartoon ever! I like how the creators put so much into the little details such as weenie girl, which is a weenie dog and a hot dog bun as her outer skin. Oswald and friends go through different challenges so it shows children proper ways to get through them.