Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 665 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 744 reviews
on May 12, 2015
Love them. Soap comes out beautifully. I still spray it with olive oil, just in case.
review image
on April 5, 2012
I love how well it can take the heat and release my soap so evenly, without damages. the only suggestion I have is to use a cutting board underneath to evenly distribute weight when carrying and to tap out bubbles. Otherwise, you get beautiful smooth edged soap each time, every time! I will be purchasing more of these molds.
77 comments| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 25, 2017
Got this to make soap, and it was the only one I could find remotely deep enough in an oval shape. I like a nice thick bar. They are still a bit on the smallish side overall, but nice and thick. Attaching pic of final product. Quality silicone (and I've used iffy silicone before) this is the real deal. Nice squared edges.

For soap makers-- this mold holds about 1.2 lbs filled to top.
review image
on June 22, 2013
I used this for making a very delicate shortbread, and prepared the pan as the manufacturer advised. I had absolutely no difficulty in unmolding it, and the shortbread came out perfect. I plan to fill the hollow with strawberries or lemon curd--haven't decided.

I'm a professional soapmaker, and I don't think this mold would make good soap--unless you have a specific plan for the hollow, which is too deep for a soap bar. It would hold water, and make the soap mushy pretty quickly. It might work to make cold process soap in the mold and fill the hollow in the finished bars with melt-and-pour glycerin soap in a different color, or with mica or possibly something like tiny chamomile flowers. But for a simple soap bar, I don't think this is a good mold.
on December 17, 2014
The cake sticks to the side. Impossible to get out of the mold.
on December 20, 2013
Super cute mold! This makes great soaps and it's and easy to remove the hardened soap from the molds. Thanks.
on September 7, 2017
The rectangle silicone muffins molds make muffins that are just the perfect size to fit in our planetbox. (A planetbox is a stainless steel lunch box. They are amazing and you should get one of those too.) The rectanle muffin tin holds just slightly more batter then a regular muffin tin so it makes half a batch of muffins. So you get the same size of muffin but a better shape for lunch boxes or stacking and storing. And the little loafs are adorable.
review image review image
on July 18, 2017
These are big - each compartment holds about 1/2 cup. I have used it to freeze portion of refried beans and spaghetti sauce, which is very convenient and cuts down on waste. The mold has no stiffness and is completely floppy, so you have to use it on a tray to safely transfer it from counter to freezer. The compartments push out easily and the whole thing goes through the dishwasher well.
on January 12, 2017
I purchased this to make square cupcakes for my sons Minecraft Themed Birthday Party. I was really happy with the final result of the cupcakes, however these were not the easiest to use. Granted this held up great, cooked the batter great, did what I need it to do, but my complaints are that it does only make 8 at a time. And for the price, I wasnt going to buy 2 of these, so I had to just make a lot of batches. The cupcakes did stick a bit and were a little hard to get out, but after a few batches, it got easier once I got the hang of it. You should only fill these up half way, otherwise the batter expands too much and it goes all over the top. The tops of the cupcakes are very round and fluffy, so they all had to be cut off to give the square look needed. This is a quality product and I am sure is amazing for soaps and what ever else people might use this for. It did work for baking and ultimately did give me what I need with a little work. You can see from my photo that my son did enjoy them very much!
I use this silicone mold for my cold-processed hand made soaps. Each mold is at least 3 ounces and makes for a nice, oval shaped bar. The silicone material is very good quality and the soaps pop out easily and with clean edges, even after being in the freezer for a few days. I like average to larger bars and this mold makes a good, average size bar. I'm very happy with it and will be ordering another one.