Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Pioneer Pet Tiger Mobile

on November 12, 2015
I tried to get them into this.

The Velcro fits over door handles as well as around other objects. I placed this in different places to try and tease my cat. I even tried replacing the toy at the end with one of their favorites to no avail. My cats aren't bothered to use it and it is too noisy to keep on. My cats weren't even slightly interested in this.
on April 12, 2014
the cat liked it for 10 minutes then laid down and took a nap under it while the mouse swung over his head. it wasn't random enough - when it rotates it's too fast and whips around to hit him in the face....
on November 15, 2014
Jury is out on this one. I thought it was a cool idea but my cat gets bored with it.
on February 16, 2012
This is a nice toy. Works as advertised...moves around and easy to install. But both of my cats completely ignore it. As with all cat toys, you really don't know how your individual cat will take to a toy until you have it in your home. No fault of the toy...
on March 29, 2012
One of my cats just got her claw caught and couldn't release it until I ran over to help her. By that time, she was in a panic.

Just as I got her claw undone, one of the velcro straps separated from the holder (poorly sewed on - the other strap is fine) & the bar fell just enough to hit the cat in the head!

This toy could cause a severe sprain or worse because the height, when assembled, is such to allow a cat to swat at it, which is fun, but if a claw gets caught, the cat can't retract the claw due to the overstretched leg & the spinning action which further injuries and twists. In a panic, a cat will try to pull away, but the claw only embeds more into the plush mouse...

If you still want to buy this, be sure to be in the same room, & take it down if you leave the room (or house), even if not turned on, or you might return to a cat dangling by a toe..

Nice try but dangerous, even with supervision!
on March 24, 2013
The first time I turned this toy on, my cat ran and his under the futon at the sound of the motor. Now he will tolerate the sound but he doesn't approach or even watch the toy when it is on.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.