Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on November 12, 2015
I tried to get them into this.

The Velcro fits over door handles as well as around other objects. I placed this in different places to try and tease my cat. I even tried replacing the toy at the end with one of their favorites to no avail. My cats aren't bothered to use it and it is too noisy to keep on. My cats weren't even slightly interested in this.
on April 12, 2014
the cat liked it for 10 minutes then laid down and took a nap under it while the mouse swung over his head. it wasn't random enough - when it rotates it's too fast and whips around to hit him in the face....
on November 15, 2014
Jury is out on this one. I thought it was a cool idea but my cat gets bored with it.
on February 16, 2012
This is a nice toy. Works as advertised...moves around and easy to install. But both of my cats completely ignore it. As with all cat toys, you really don't know how your individual cat will take to a toy until you have it in your home. No fault of the toy...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.