Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lacoste Goa White and Blue Stripe Polyurethane Unisex Watch 2010541
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on May 7, 2013
I got this as a gift for my sister in law and I suppose that she wanted it for the Lacoste name to impress her friends because even though I think there are better watches out there at half the price, she had to have this one. So being the frugal one I checked around and amazon beat everybody else's price hands down. Also I couldn't find anything else that even came close to looking like this style of watch. So I would recommend this watch if this is what you are looking for. Great price.
on March 13, 2012
I actually bought this watch while in Switzerland. So I had a pretty good selection to choose from, but I chose this. The watch is a pretty color, and really fun. Great for spring, or summer day at the park. My few complaints are minor ... it is mostly for style. The absence of numbers on the face are definitely inconvenient. The face is also fat. I accidentally hit it on things all the time. Myself, I just bought it for a fun time piece, and nothing serious. It reminds me of a watch that a nerdy first grader would wear lol. It's rubber, large, and definitely makes a statement.