Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on January 24, 2014
I bought two of these and a plate and bowl set based on a friend's recommendation and after reading a few reviews. These and the other bowls I got by Munchkin didn't stay put either. I tried wetting the suction ring and could get it to stick for a minute before the baby simply knocked it off her high-chair tray. Her tray is a non-porous surface, so when you look at everything, it should work. It just doesn't. I hand-washed these the first few times, afraid that using the dishwasher would ruin the rubber suction, but after coming to the conclusion that they don't work, I just put them in the top rack now. My other problem with this particular bowl is the divider: it's too shallow, everything seems to spill into the other side. Lastly, the fork and spoon that come with this were a bonus, but ultimately unusable for a 1 year old. My daughter has a few teeth on the top and bottom and watching her clack these things on her new choppers and bite the metal makes me really uncomfortable. If your in the market for a divided suction bowl, pass on this and keep looking.
on November 19, 2013
After reading all of the reviews, I thought, "I bet I can get this bowl to suction right." Nope, it is terrible. I applied moisture around the rim and tried two different surfaces, neither worked. The suction piece is not large enough to support the amount of pressure needed to keep the bowl in place. In addition, the divided section of the bowl is raised about 1/4 of an inch, so it wont divide much with a toddler learning to eat. The fork is also not a "fork" but rather a "spork."
on April 28, 2015
The bowl doesn't stick well to the high chair, or any surface really. But the spork and spoon are great for baby's grip. She started using them at 12 months and even though she prefers Mommy and Daddy's silverware, she is happy to use these over all plastic spoons.
on November 12, 2014
What a cute little item! I love the suction base feature and the separate compartments. I wish I had paid attention to the "colors may very" statement in the description, the one I recieved has pink on it and I bought it for my son. That was my error however, so definitely 5 stars!
on January 9, 2014
This bowl will not stay suctioned to my daughter's high chair tray; I have to sit with my hand on the bowl so she doesn't upend it. Also, I'd wanted a divided bowl but the divider on this one is barely 1/4" tall so is of no use whatsoever. The image posted is totally misleading about the height and usefulness of the divider.
on January 13, 2014
This plate is pretty good. We were hoping to use it to suction our daughters food to her highchair tray, unfortunately the suction doesn't hold super tight to this material. It still works well on our dining table though, if we were to forget using the tray and just scoot her on up to the table side.
on May 6, 2015
Does not suction for long maybe 3 seconds and my daughter had it off the tray and on the floor.
on June 19, 2016
come in very handy for a special needs child.
on December 23, 2015
Love the bowels. However suction cup bottom does not work.
on March 2, 2014
The two sided bowl is perfect for trying multiple dishes and them not mixing automatically. It is a great product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question