Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 318 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 349 reviews
on October 24, 2011
There have been some White Collar fans who have said they aren't happy with S3 of this wonderful series. I have loved this show since the beginning and find this season to be just as well thought out and written and produced with just as much care and love as the other two seasons. The producer has said this is Neal's chance to do the right thing, and in order to show that, there have been some changes of necessity. I fully believe all will be well and we will once again have our Bromance in full swing. Fans just must be patient and understanding of what the writers have in mind. Hang in there, this is the only really great series on TV and the wait is worth it.
on January 2, 2013
It arrived promptly before the date of delivery that was given. My husband enjoys this TV series and can now watch it whenever he likes.
on September 11, 2011
I LOVE "White Collar" and can't wait for the season 3 DVD to come out. I own season one and two.

I'm buying the series for the episodes, not the extras, which I find lacking. The commentaries are basically a lot of chatter, with very little useful information given. The gag reels are fun, but I could have done without the F and S word in one scene in season two.

I love the writing and the wit of this series and Matt Bomer and Tim DeKay work so well off each other. Willie Garson is so much a part of the episodes, I hope there's no intention of writing his character out of the series. That would be disastrous.

Thank you for the steady camera work! I'm so tired of the hand-held camera effects and the MTV editing. If you're going to pay an actor to act, you should give him time to react!

I haven't seen this kind of male rapport since Scott Bakula and Dean Stockwell in "Quantum Leap." The whole cast seems to work well together and it shows on screen. A wonderful series well worth having.
88 comments| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2013
This is not an authentic White Collar Season 3 DVD set! In fact it is a pirated set. The first DVD doesn't even play and the other DVDs are so pixelated and choppy that there is no way this set is genuine! I understand that $15 dollars is an absolute steal for a brand new set of these DVDs, but that is what was advertised. Would never have bought illegal pirated DVDs! I honestly cannot believe that Amazon allows your company to sell on their site. All your wonderful reviews most definitely must also be a fraud, because no one is going to be happy or satisfied with ripped versions of DVDs. I what these exchanged for REAL AUTHENTIC White Collar Season 3 DVDS or my money BACK!!! Not only did you rip me off, but also pirating movies is against the law!
on May 2, 2012
Following the exciting season finale of season 2, we continue to follow Peter, Neal, Mozzie, and the rest of our favorite suits and con men. This season is by far the most interesting and exciting season yet. It explores the aftermath of the big events in the season 2 finale, and the effect it had on Peter and Neal's relationship, and Neal's other relationships with Mozzie, Sarah, and Elizabeth. We learn much more about Mozzie's origins, including the origin of his nickname in an episode heavily devoted to him. Neal's arch nemesis Keller is back, and we're introduced to a gentleman con man/thief who is very much like Neil. We meet Peter's mentor from the Art Crimes division of the FBI, played by Beau Bridges. And we even manage to learn more about Neil's background and backstory, along with getting yet more questions about him and his background.

If you've been watching White Collar, sit back and enjoy this season. If you just ran across the show, START WITH SEASON ONE. This is one show where the ongoing storyline is important to the enjoyment and following of many of the episodes of the show. Don't let the fact that this is season 3 be too daunting. As White Collar is a USA show, it's seasons are only 16 episodes long, and the shows are easy to watch and enjoyable. Both my wife and myself enjoy the show, and look forward to season 4.
on February 2, 2014
The homosexual scenes are unnecessary as well as the bed scenes with Neal. Otherwise this could be a family show. I am tired of sinful behavior being thrown in my face on every program on TV.
on March 17, 2012
This show is absolutely amazing! Don't let the title trick you into thinking this show is slow and lacking in excitement. The character development is fantastic, the writing ingenious, and the all of the cast are superb! The two main actors (Tim DeKay and Matt Bomer) have unbelievable chemistry on screen, but having said that, all of the relationships are well developed and completely realistic. Totally enjoyable TV!
on July 5, 2011
The plots keep getting better and there's more character development for both Peter and Neal this season. I love this show!
on January 27, 2012
Being the writer that I am, I'm always looking for inspiration all around. I've never thought a TV show would inspire me to write but that is what this show has done. Watching Neal and Peter's relationship reminds me of all the friendships I see around me. All relationships have peaks and valleys and not all shows can take those peaks and valleys and make them more inspirational than this. With each episode, I learn more about Peter and his friends and family and the togetherness they share. I also learn about Neal and Mozzie and how their friendship is. Also being the mystery lover that I am, the twists and turns with each episode keep me guessing. I'm looking forward to each episode and learning more about Neal and Peter and to learn what a true friendship can be.
on November 28, 2011
Season 3 has been amazing so far, cannot wait for final DVD. Love the cast, but Matt Bomer and his megawatt talent and looks are what drives this series week to week.