Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on December 8, 2011
I ordered the MLB LA Dodger Gnome for my dad as a christmas present. It is a very good gift and it seems like it is worth the money, but the Gnome that I ordered was not the Gnome that I received. I ordered the normal patterned Gnome and I got a very tacky colored Gnome that has blue body paint and is covered in the LA Dodger Logo. This is still good but I did not want to give my father a present that is this tacky, but on the bright side my mom is an Atlanta Braves fan and is going to hate the Gnome. So it still works out.
on September 26, 2011
The gnome is very cute and a perfect gift if you do not mind the bad paint job. The colors run on to the other colors and you can see where the paint was rubbing off and they tried to paint over it. Also it came with white spots where the paint had chipped off. Im going to try and exchange them and will update my review when I receive the new product.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon November 3, 2011
We ordered this as a Christmas gift for my Aunt, who has a Dodgers shrine in her house. This little guy is going to look great in it! He's about 12' tall, and is painted in nice, bold colors. This is the kind of gift that you probably wouldn't buy for yourself, but would really love it if someone gave it to you. I know she's going to love it!
on December 24, 2012
The product arrived on time as expected. But when I opened the box it was shipped in and found the product box poor. It was slightly ripped and open. I am happy that it arrived on time but unhappy about the condition it arrived in.
on October 12, 2011
I got this gnome as a companion to my dad's NFL gnome. He loves them both. It's a good thing he's only a fan of 2 sports teams or else his office would be a home of little gnomies.
on December 23, 2011
this is so funny looking that it is great for your granden. you will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and this will help you with aniamls

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question