Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on December 8, 2011
I ordered the MLB LA Dodger Gnome for my dad as a christmas present. It is a very good gift and it seems like it is worth the money, but the Gnome that I ordered was not the Gnome that I received. I ordered the normal patterned Gnome and I got a very tacky colored Gnome that has blue body paint and is covered in the LA Dodger Logo. This is still good but I did not want to give my father a present that is this tacky, but on the bright side my mom is an Atlanta Braves fan and is going to hate the Gnome. So it still works out.
on September 26, 2011
The gnome is very cute and a perfect gift if you do not mind the bad paint job. The colors run on to the other colors and you can see where the paint was rubbing off and they tried to paint over it. Also it came with white spots where the paint had chipped off. Im going to try and exchange them and will update my review when I receive the new product.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICEon November 3, 2011
We ordered this as a Christmas gift for my Aunt, who has a Dodgers shrine in her house. This little guy is going to look great in it! He's about 12' tall, and is painted in nice, bold colors. This is the kind of gift that you probably wouldn't buy for yourself, but would really love it if someone gave it to you. I know she's going to love it!
on December 24, 2012
The product arrived on time as expected. But when I opened the box it was shipped in and found the product box poor. It was slightly ripped and open. I am happy that it arrived on time but unhappy about the condition it arrived in.
on October 12, 2011
I got this gnome as a companion to my dad's NFL gnome. He loves them both. It's a good thing he's only a fan of 2 sports teams or else his office would be a home of little gnomies.
on December 23, 2011
this is so funny looking that it is great for your granden. you will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and this will help you with aniamls
on October 3, 2011
If you are part of an antignome family, this gnome comes highly recommended. After all, how else could us gnome lovers get our husbands and sarcastic teenage sons to support a little gnomage in the house? Highly recommended (as more of a traditional review, these are very well made and cute looking).
on June 3, 2012
If you're a fan of any MLB team there are far better ways to show your support than this creepy gnome that looks more like a wizard reject from a Disney movie on acid. One of most bizarre ways to market MLB I've ever seen.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question