Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: St. Ives Nourish and Soothe Body Wash, Oatmeal and Shea Butter 24 oz (Pack of 2)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on August 24, 2013
I Love this stuff! As I've gotten older, my skin has become very dry and itchy. In the beginning it was just a problem in the winter but now it's year round. I've tried all the expensive moisturizing beauty bars and body washes out there but they just intensified the problem with the exception of those containing oatmeal. Unfortunately the products containing oatmeal can be very costly and most are not within my budget. Before I found this St. Ives product I was using the Yardley Oatmeal bar, it was effective for calming my itching skin but the St. Ives is a better buy for the money. I had a coupon for a free trial size bottle and now I am a customer for as long as the formula remains the same. Since I Love the oatmeal body wash so much, I've been in search of a trial size bottle of the St. Ives oatmeal body moisturizer.
on October 7, 2014
As a man, I'm not going to give you some story about this soap making your skin feel ten years younger, but I am going to tell you this:

1. It's soap
2. It gets you clean
3. It doesn't smell like someone dumped an entire bottle of cologne into it

That said, my skin *is* feeling pretty smooth...
on February 19, 2013
I live in Utah, where all year round the weather is incredibly dry and unforgiving for sensitive skin. I carry lotion and chap stick all year round. I knew the winter was coming, so I bought this last November to see if this would help my super sensitive skin make it through the brutal winter. Usually, I end up waking up in the cold winter night scratching myself all over to death to the point where I would bleed, then I would have to get up and lather myself in lotion which would burn those scratches. I was always in so much pain... then I noticed quickly after using this product that I haven't woken up ONCE during the entire winter for my mid-night scratching! Not only has this protected me all through the winter, but my skin's texture has become so much smoother as well. If you have sensitive skin and/or live in a very dry climate like I do, BUY THIS BODY WASH! It will save you, I promise!!!
on August 4, 2015
I have very sensitive and itchy skin and this body wash is the best. I've tried very expensive. High end lines (Laura mercier...) and bath and body works and they all make my skin itch. This is great and is a nice size and amazing price.
on March 27, 2012
I love this body wash. It smells wonderful, is great at cleansing and moisturizing my sensitive skin, and is not too expensive. I also like it because it does not contain parabens, which I'm trying to reduce/eliminate from my skin care regimen. This is my favorite scent, but I have also used the St. Ives Mineral Therapy body wash and been quite happy with it. I recommend this highly!
on December 20, 2015
Wonderful shower wash. This leaves my skin soft and really helps with dryness. Being older I really have to have soaps that milder. Along with Dove this is all I use now and the results have been great. Also have their Oatmeal and Shea Butter hand lotion at my kitchen sink and is perfect after all the hand washing. Great products.
on March 11, 2014
I have very dry skin in the winter and this helped compared to normal body wash but Aveeno (or even the Equate brand knock-off) moisturizes much better. Smells nice- and the smell doesn't linger for too long like some soaps do
on June 18, 2015
I really like this body wash! It smells very nice while using it and I personally don't smell it after I leave the bathroom. I have very sensitive skin and this surprised me by working well as a shaving lotion as well. I'd definitely recommend this and I think I'll be buying this again when I run out! 1 bottle lasted me about 2 months, used daily.
VINE VOICEon June 24, 2015
These body wash has tiny little particles that gently scrub, and it has a gender-neutral scent. It's a very affordable product that works well. It leaves skin smooth and soft. The oatmeal is supposed to help clean and the shea softens. I love this stuff and at $8 for 50 oz, it's a very good deal.
on June 10, 2015
I love shea butter soap, but it tends to be more expensive than the normal stuff. This is a fantastic value for great smelling body wash that lathers up nicely and lasts without reapplication halfway through washing.