Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Raymond Weil Men's 7735-ST-60001 Freelancer Grey Chronograph Dial Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on December 27, 2012
My husband collects Disney watches and has wanted a luxury watch for years. He has a nice Seiko watch but the band keeps coming apart and the electro plating is wearing off and pitting so he doesn't wear it.

I've looked at different watches over the years with him for something that was within our budget, and that was stylish yet conservative. He never liked any of the other chronographs because the dial was always too busy. However the alignment of the minutes and hours dial on the Freelancer works quite well. The watch components come together very well in this watch to make it stylish without making it look like a sports watch.

He also loves the way the band fits. It doesn't pull the hair on his arms or hurt his wrist. A break and a couple of wrist surgeries have made his wrist sensitive in some areas. The clasp on the band is secure and he is not worried about losing it like he does with some of his other watches. The back of the watch is transparent, and I catch him looking at the internal mechanisms quite frequently. So far he has claimed that the accuracy is very good and has yet to reset the time. His only complaints about the watch have been very minor. He was hoping for a watch that had a window on the face so that he could see the internal mechanisms.
Based on what we have read and seen, we couldn't pass this watch up.
In summary:

Pros:
Style
Chronograph dials
Band
Size
Heft
Accuracy
Transparent case back

Cons:
No window on the dial face to see the internal mechanisms
on January 2, 2013
This is the first Raymond Weil watch that I have owned. This is a substantial watch as one would expect with the following complications: sweep second hand, 30 minute dial, 12 hour dial, day and date. The photos on the website don't do the watch justice, as it has a very sharp and polished appearance with blue second hand and secondary dial hands. The grey face brightly sets off the markings at each hour position as well as the hour and minute hand and chronograph dials. The back has a viewing window which is a really nice touch.

I have only had the watch for a couple of days, so although it seems to keep accurate time, I will need to see if that is the case in the long run. From my perspective, this is a very good value in a fine Swiss made automatic watch.
on September 6, 2012
I have had my watch for 2 years. The watch works really well and I have received numerous compliments related to it's style. I wear the watch daily and even during water sports. Very nice watch.
on January 28, 2015
This has been my everyday watch for a couple of years and I love it. Sturdy and made with high-quality materials. Keeps great time. Accurate.
on January 16, 2013
Beautiful watch excellent quality so nice to look at it's a simple design that timeless and won't date. Good for formal and casual wear. The blue accents/hands are a brilliant point of differentiation.
on July 30, 2012
I bought the watch for my boyfriend for his birthday and it didn't work and had to return it. What a disappointment. Hopefully the next one we order will be in working order. We really loved the way it LOOKED, now for one that ticks and tocks.