Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Breyer Limited edition Cedric Show Jumper
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

86%
14%

on November 30, 2011
I wasn't sure about this mold/model when I first saw him online, but when Amazon put some Breyers on sale I decided to take a chance on him; now Cedric's absolutely one of my favorite Breyers.

He has the sweetest face, and the mold is a great choice to represent the real horse: he's got the kind of energy about him that is perfect for a champion showjumper--you can easily imagine him just turning slightly towards the next jump.

He's also very nicely detailed, from his braided mane to the bottom of his hooves (all three feet that are off the ground have frogs.) And if you've never gotten a Breyer with this stand style, it's great. Very secure and steady.

Though I marked him a 1 on durability (because all Breyers are far too fragile to even be called toys; they are wonderful collectors items, not for young children to play with) my Cedric actually proved pretty tough: somehow his stand had gotten loose from its straps in the box (the stand isn't on his foot in the box) and was moving around, yet the horse didn't have a scratch on him.
on June 3, 2012
This is a wonderful horse! His mane is braided very nicely and I think breyer picked an excellent mold for Cedric. This guy is one of my favorite breyers & he is just beautiful! A MUST HAVE!!!!
review image review image
on August 25, 2013
Cedric is a BEAUTIFUL Breyer model! I recommend you buy him now! Cedric is a traditional scale model. We bought Cedric because
(1. He is beautiful
(2. He was on sale for ($28.00)+ $3.99 shipping
(3. He is a Limited Edition!
And I DON'T regret buying Him! Mine came LSQ (Live Show Quality) I couldn't find a single scratch on him!!
I rated him a one star because Breyers are NOT TOYS! They are collectables.
I rated him 4 stars on education because there are facts about the real horse on the back, also you can learn a lot from a Breyer horse!
The shipping took 2 1/2 weeks, but we contacted the seller and he cleared it up right away and it shipped in 3 days. The seller also took off shipping and 10% off because it took so long. So the total was $25.00 with FREE shipping. :)
on January 4, 2014
The product itself was satisfactory to the child who received him. However, the horse was advertised as new and was priced accordingly. When it arrived it was carefully wrapped in bubble wrap but was obviously not new. The stand had visible hairline cracks and there was no original packaging. I feel that this was false advertising and will never purchase anything from this seller again. Had it not been so close to Christmas I would have returned the product. Fortunately the child who received it was not aware of these issues.

Joan M L
on July 31, 2014
I love this guy. I got to handpick mine and so he came completely LSQ, he has light fleabites and great shading and pinking. There is alot of detail on his hooves, and is one of my favorite horses.
on December 10, 2012
Jsut what my granddaughter wanted for Christmas. She continues to increase her collection and one day hopes to have a horse of her own.
on December 17, 2012
Bought this for my daughter for Christmas. I know she will love it!! Great purchase, well worth the money. High quality!

See 1 answered question