Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 202 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 226 reviews
on October 13, 2015
I love this ring I guessed my ring size so I don't know if it true to that but I believe it's a great fit. It's really shiny and I like that. I don't like rings that pop much off the finger so this is perfect it doesn't irritate my hand I forget it's there sometimes. So it's comfortable for me. In the picture the diamonds look really vibrant not so much on the ring I received but still very very pretty to look at.
review image
VINE VOICEon January 27, 2012
I really loved the picture of this better than the actual product, which is by far a rare thing for me. The diamonds look a lot more brilliant and bigger there. They look like actual diamonds, as opposed to what they are on the ring, which aren't even "chips", just enough to barely catch the light. However, that said, it is still a very pretty design and I love the twisted heart, it is unique and different yet simple, which is my style. I don't like rings that are too big at all and I love rings that are different, and this fits both bills. While I don't like big diamonds or blingy things, this has a little less bling than I go for and would have preferred the clarity the picture implied, which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I will still wear it though, it's very pretty for a right hand ring finger for me! I would not recommend it as a promise ring and certainly not as en engagement ring, unless you're in High School or something buying it for your girlfriend, then it's simple and sweet and inexpensive. But if you're just a girl like me treating yourself, then it's fine if you know going in that the so-called diamonds aren't as big as the pic implies and really just are there to add a little bit of "shine". I would have preferred it in white gold as well, but hopefully the silver will hold up well as I'll end up wearing it everyday, it is pretty and delicate! Definitly recommend it, wish they had a better picture is all :)
on January 20, 2014
This sterling silver ring is subtle and beautiful. It was ordered as a present on our wedding anniversary. Actually, two rings from this company were ordered: one in white and yellow gold and this one in sterling silver. They are so beautiful I was going to keep both of them, unfortunately I broke my wrist and don't know yet, what ring size I'll be having after all healed up.
The delivery was extra speedy, the ring was nested in a beautiful white box, which was protected with white paper cover. The returning process was fast and uncomplicated. I received emails with information about all the delivery and return steps.
Amazon Curated Collection makes it sure that the buyer gets transparent information about their purchase. Not only I got all those emails but I could follow the entire purchase on my Amazon account, I could clearly see that the item I returned was received by the seller and the money was paid back on my bank account.
Thank you for amazing job! I definitely would buy from this seller again.
on February 18, 2014
The metal on this ring is very, very thing, much thinner than it appears in the picture. In the picture, it appears the diamonds are pretty visible. They're nearly invisible, about the size of a tip of a pen, and have NO shine to them at all. It basically looks like a bunch of empty brackets in real life, with no gems. I'm okay with it because it was cheap, but I would've invested a little more money had I known it wasn't as pretty as the picture. Since it's so magnified, it appears the gems are so much bigger, which isn't true.
on February 3, 2014
I loved everything about this amazing ring. Packaged beautifully and so simple yet so classy looking. The wait time wasn't long at all! Overall I loved it!
on April 13, 2016
I have had this ring for 1 1/2 years. It is still in great shape! It looks exactly as it did the day I opened the box! It has never turned my finger green. I am allergic to metals (Nickel) and I have never had a problem with this ring. The diamonds are very small but are enough to give the ring a little sparkle!
on December 31, 2016
Obviously this ring does not break the bank in any way, so you should expect to get what you paid for. For the price, this ring is worth it. It is a smaller and thinner ring, so maybe more ideal for smaller hands and skinnier fingers. Definitely worth the money paid overall.
on July 18, 2017
No place else can you get such a nice selection of inexpensive yet sparkly diamond jewelry. This one is really a keeper. It is very pretty and I love it!
on May 31, 2017
I brought this for myself as a promise ring. It's a bit wide so I wear it on my middle finger. I did not expect the gems to be so small compared to the infinity symbol though. I haven't taken it off since I got it about two weeks ago and so far it hasn't faded or scratched. I'm sure in time it will as all rings for this price eventually do, but for now it's a cute ring to decorate my hand.
on March 18, 2017
My son got this for his little girlfriend for Christmas and she loves it! It's a very pretty ring, and it's a good size. Not too small, not too big.