Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 204 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 258 reviews
on May 15, 2015
Green Toys are just awesome. This one is no exception.

Consistent with the design aesthetic of the other Green Toys, the plastic is smooth, the form is simple, and the product is sturdy. This line is made of recycled plastic - a great environmental ethic from this company, which also includes its simple, recycled packaging - and it's a sturdy, solid plastic.

There aren't a lot of different colors with these toys - this flatbed truck and race car are blue and red and gray and that's it! But that's part of their simple charm, too.

No metal, so no worries about rusting if this gets left outside, or played with in the bath or sink. Really easy to clean, too.

Over the last two years, we've bought most of the entire line of Green Toys (Amazon has some great sales) and have never been disappointed. These have become our go-to gift lately, too.

I hope you found this helpful. Definitely recommend if you're considering this.
on August 30, 2013
We have a number of the Green Toys - the dump truck, tractor vehicle, fire truck and boat. In general we are impressed with the quality of the toys and of course the fact they are made in America from recycled materials. However, the race car on this set is less than impressive. The wheels don't spin well so on hard-surfaces the car spins out, and on the carpet it doesn't go very far. I would recommend some of their other toys rather than this one - the fire truck in particular rolls very well.
on June 19, 2017
We got this and the blue race car. The child will enjoy them for years. It seems well made, the colors are bright. I just hope he doesn't pinch his fingers when he "dumps' the flatbed and brings it back up. It's a good size for either inside or outside use. It seems to be fine for grass. I don't know how well it will hold up in a sandbox, but I'm sure we'll find out.
We're pleased with each of the Green Toys brand items we have purchased.
on September 16, 2016
My son absolutely loves green toys cars. This is his 2nd truck from green toys. He's 1 year old now and he plays with these everyday. He's totally engrossed vrooming around the house. He can't wait to get home to play with his "wheels"

thanks for the great fun!
VINE VOICEon October 18, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )|Verified Purchase
We've become a fan of Green Toys in my house not only because of their sustainability factor, but also because of their ruggedness and playability. With a 3-year old and a 20 month old, our toys go through hell, but this truck has withstood being sat on, stepped on, kicked, spilled on, etc.

The car and flatbed work extremely well together and they work well as an outside or an inside toy. Both girls love playing with them and combine them with their other toys.

The part that I like the most is the absence of any metal pieces or anything that can cause any serious injury. I also enjoy the fact that the whole thing can be dropped in our recycling bin if we ever need to dispose of it.
on March 30, 2016
Really cool two-in-one deal. Race car is sturdy and fits right on the Truck. My toddler keeps handing me the race car to play with while he runs the truck around. Great price, and happy that they're a recycled "green" product. I would highly recommend this!
on September 30, 2013
My son got this for his 2nd birthday and he is in love with it. He calls it his "wrecker" and he's learned that it is a blue wrecker with a red racing car. Some nights he will not go to sleep without it and he tucks it in next to him like it's a stuffed animal. So cute.

We love these Green Toys so much because they help him use his imagination instead of asking for the Ipad to watch a cartoon. He has the firetruck, school bus, flatbed with race, airplane, another race car, and the tug boat. He takes them all over the house and can spend a long time playing with them. I'm amazed by this becuase they don't make any noise or have any flashing lights. This is a win-win in our house!
on March 17, 2016
Safe, and I love that it's recycled material and made in the USA!
on July 3, 2016
Our 1 year old loves this! Both car and truck are very good, sturdy quality. They both can be pushed easily and the wheels have no trouble rolling on carpeted floors. Will definitely be buying more from this company!
on May 22, 2016
I was looking for a green toys truck other than the dump truck and this was perfect. Took it on vacation with family and it took a beating and looks like new. Washes great in the dishwasher and my son and nephew practically rode it around the beach and it took it like a pro. It's true the red car wheels can get stuck but washing it in the dishwasher fixes it easily.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.