Shop Now HTL17_gno Lyft Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite

on March 14, 2012
This watch is junk. The rose gold finish on the band started to wear off after wearing it just a few times. I believe that Michael Kors watches are good quality but it is my belief that the watch I bought from watchmaxx.com on the Amazon site was conterfeit. Do yourself a favor and read the fine print. Watchmaxx.com info on Amazon clearly says that the watches they sell are not covered by the manufacture warranty but instead watchmaxx warrantys the watches they sell for 2 years. NOT TRUE! I tried through watchmaxx.com and through Amazon to have them honor the warranty that they promised and it was denied. Bottom line is-don't buy a discounted watch without a full manufacture warranty. It is not worth the $50 you save by buying it on Amazon.
33 comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2012
Obviously what attracted me to this item was the price. The discount was above 33% off retail. I don't know if the watch I received is authentic or not, therefore I do not know if I should hold the quality standard of Michale Kors accountable, or if Amazon is at fault for not verifying the quality of their seller network. Or if it is just a counterfiet. all three are possible, I suppose. After the first day of use, the Rose color of the wrist band wiped off the bottom side of the bracelet. For 225$, I presume the color is applied using an electrolosys method as opposed to a layer of paint. I could be wrong, again. What I do know that electrolosys coloring isn't easily removed. Like, from one day typing at a smooth desk. For 225$ I'm not expecting a gold plated watch; on the other hand, I beleive lasting only one day is not enough for 225$. Somewhere in the middle would be acceptable. :) Maybe buy your wife the model that comes in stainless steel. Or pay the $$ to buy it at a major retailer. This way, you may spare yourself the indignity that comes with taking your wife's b-day present off her wrist to send it back, and spending your Sunday wriring a negative review on Amazon.
on May 13, 2015
I ordered this watch as a Mother's Day gift, and my mom couldn't have been any more pleased with it. I will note that the watch is smaller than you may expect based on the pictures, but for someone like my mom who is smaller to being with - it ended up being he perfect size for her.

It comes with the price tag still attached to it ($225) which shows how much of a discount you're really getting here. For those worried about its authenticity, MK Employees get 50% off all of their products, so this dealer either has an employee connection or a wholesaler connection.

I did read the critical reviews about the Rose Gold peeling off, and would Advise everyone who purchases this watch to keep it away from water and take proper care of it. Treat it like it is a $200 piece of jewelry and not an everyday sports watch, and you'll be fine.

The seller also provided me with exceptional customer service after running into a delivery issue, and even issued a partial refund for the inconvenience. Really, no complaints here. You're getting a luxury watch for basically half off.
on June 14, 2014
Love it thank you for having this website Amazon .com the best .for a single mom like the sites help me out a lot you can look good and don't pay a lot .. Thank you
on September 18, 2012
Love the watch. I just received it today and was pleasantly surprised when I opened the nice leather box it came in. The watch was wrapped around a brown velvet pillow and looked fabulous. It has a nice mother of pearl dial which contrasts nicely with the watch's rose gold metal. My only complaint is it is difficult to set the date, I keep reseting the time when I attempt to change the date.
on September 6, 2014
For the price of the watch it scratches very easy. Not too happy about that,
on November 1, 2014
it was broke when I got it...but company took care of it right away...
on January 11, 2014
Purchased this watch for my daughter who has it on her wish list.

Diasappointed because I ordered it 10 days ago and it cost me $10.00 more than the asking price today. Not sure why the price came down.
on January 6, 2014
Love the watch bit the picture made it appear that it was a large face and did not know until receiving that it was a small face watch! My bad, but love it anyway! Easy seller and great delivery time!
on October 10, 2013
This product shipped very fast and was even earlier then expected. Was an easy transaction with the seller. This watch is ALOT smaller then pictured and not was what I had intended on purchasing. This is not your average Michael Kors watch, this is a small wrist watch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.