Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors - Quartz Classic Rose Gold with White Dial Women's Watch - MK5403
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM

on March 14, 2012
This watch is junk. The rose gold finish on the band started to wear off after wearing it just a few times. I believe that Michael Kors watches are good quality but it is my belief that the watch I bought from watchmaxx.com on the Amazon site was conterfeit. Do yourself a favor and read the fine print. Watchmaxx.com info on Amazon clearly says that the watches they sell are not covered by the manufacture warranty but instead watchmaxx warrantys the watches they sell for 2 years. NOT TRUE! I tried through watchmaxx.com and through Amazon to have them honor the warranty that they promised and it was denied. Bottom line is-don't buy a discounted watch without a full manufacture warranty. It is not worth the $50 you save by buying it on Amazon.
33 comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2012
Obviously what attracted me to this item was the price. The discount was above 33% off retail. I don't know if the watch I received is authentic or not, therefore I do not know if I should hold the quality standard of Michale Kors accountable, or if Amazon is at fault for not verifying the quality of their seller network. Or if it is just a counterfiet. all three are possible, I suppose. After the first day of use, the Rose color of the wrist band wiped off the bottom side of the bracelet. For 225$, I presume the color is applied using an electrolosys method as opposed to a layer of paint. I could be wrong, again. What I do know that electrolosys coloring isn't easily removed. Like, from one day typing at a smooth desk. For 225$ I'm not expecting a gold plated watch; on the other hand, I beleive lasting only one day is not enough for 225$. Somewhere in the middle would be acceptable. :) Maybe buy your wife the model that comes in stainless steel. Or pay the $$ to buy it at a major retailer. This way, you may spare yourself the indignity that comes with taking your wife's b-day present off her wrist to send it back, and spending your Sunday wriring a negative review on Amazon.
on September 3, 2011
nice rose gold colour , very shiny and elegant however it is much smaller than in the photo !!! wouldnt recommend it for big watches fan which is the new fashion
on May 13, 2015
I ordered this watch as a Mother's Day gift, and my mom couldn't have been any more pleased with it. I will note that the watch is smaller than you may expect based on the pictures, but for someone like my mom who is smaller to being with - it ended up being he perfect size for her.

It comes with the price tag still attached to it ($225) which shows how much of a discount you're really getting here. For those worried about its authenticity, MK Employees get 50% off all of their products, so this dealer either has an employee connection or a wholesaler connection.

I did read the critical reviews about the Rose Gold peeling off, and would Advise everyone who purchases this watch to keep it away from water and take proper care of it. Treat it like it is a $200 piece of jewelry and not an everyday sports watch, and you'll be fine.

The seller also provided me with exceptional customer service after running into a delivery issue, and even issued a partial refund for the inconvenience. Really, no complaints here. You're getting a luxury watch for basically half off.
on December 26, 2012
great looking watch but it didnt work--gave it to my daughter for christmas, she was disappointed and i was embarrassed!!!! I JUST RECEIVED THE REPLACEMENT WATCH I BOUGHT FOR MY DAUGHTER IT CAME WRAPPED IN PLASTIC WITH A WARRANTY CARD. THE NON WORKING WATCH DID NOT COME WRAPPED IN PLASTIC AND DID NOT CONTAIN A WARRANTY CARD. I BELIEVE THE FIRST WATCH WAS A RETURN ITEM PASSED ON TO ME. WHAT A WAY TO DO BUSINESS!!!!!!!
on December 25, 2013
My wife wanted a MK watch put did not wanted those that look and feel like a men's watch. After few minutes of searching and searching I found this one.... Is the perfect size and a good looking watch at a great price.
on December 26, 2013
What can you give a teenager who has everything? A Michael Kors watch at a great Price!!! Who could ask for more. Amazon gets it to your house almost by the time you click "Place Order"! Love me some Amazon!!!!
on July 4, 2011
When I originally looked at this watch I was hesitant to order it because of the poor experience that the other reviewer had. However, I decided to make the purchase and am thrilled that I did. I received the correct watch, in the brown leather MK box (although I must say, unless the other reviewer was intending to give this as a gift, I don't understand they the box was so important), and much more quickly than I anticipated! The watch is gorgeous, has a great weight to it, and the rose gold color is perfect. I have pretty tiny wrists and had to get 4 links taken out, but even having done that, it sits perfectly balanced on my wrist. It's not my "everyday watch" as the face is quite large, but it's great to have when I want to switch things up and wear something a little bit different and special.
on June 19, 2012
I'm currently in afghanistan but i ordered this watch for my girlfriend, she LOVED it, the shipping on it was spectacular, it came in the orginal box with the tags on the watch..and the glass protctor for the face of the watch...great steal!!! thanks amazon
on September 18, 2012
Love the watch. I just received it today and was pleasantly surprised when I opened the nice leather box it came in. The watch was wrapped around a brown velvet pillow and looked fabulous. It has a nice mother of pearl dial which contrasts nicely with the watch's rose gold metal. My only complaint is it is difficult to set the date, I keep reseting the time when I attempt to change the date.