Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 83 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 94 reviews
on December 4, 2013
This ring is alright. I got it for cyber Monday for $29, but I wouldn't have spent more than that. The ring is true to size, and really shiny, and doesn't feel thin or cheap. But don't buy it for the diamonds since you can't really notice the ones in the flower. Still, it's unusual and interesting.
on May 13, 2012
Not as flimsy as other reviews make it sound, this ring is very pretty and fairly understated... this photo doesn't really display an accurate representation of the quality. The silver doesn't have that "tinny" look. It's definitely worth the inexpensive price if the design strikes you. I'm wearing it as a thumb ring having not taken it off since I received it, and it's standing up very well. No complaints.
on April 1, 2017
Lovely tribute to anyone named Lily, or flower lovers.
on June 2, 2017
In three days the diamonds fell off of the flower and I got Scott don't recommend it to anyone.
on October 1, 2016
Perfect fit and has a delicate appearance and a well designed piece. It is a classic piece and versatile enough to wear to a formal function or a business meeting. I have a Calla Lily necklace that is similar in design and the ring coordinates perfectly with the necklace.
on May 18, 2014
As someone who's nickname is Lilly when I saw this ring I had to have it. This is a gorgeous ring that I wear daily, it was on sale for Mother's Day so I also got free shipping, it was a steal. I paid the same price I'd have paid for something of much less quality for a beautiful piece I'll wear for the rest of my life. I really treasure this ring, I happened to receive my first paycheck the day before my birthday so it was my present to myself!
on February 19, 2013
I like the ring a lot. Fits smoothly and looks good. Arrived in time. Packaging is rather nice. However, I rate it 4* because on the picture it looks finer and the color is more lite silver/white gold when in reality it is somewhat 'heavier' and metallic. I uploaded a picture of my own to illustrate what I mean in the product gallery - you can see it by clicking on the link below the original picture.
on January 13, 2014
Delicate, high shine. The inner part of the ring is not an entirely solid band but is hollow. The size 6 we got was just a little too tight for comfort, we had to exchange for a size 7 which was a little too large (the ornate and heavier part of the ring starts to slide over and under your finger) but much more comfortable.
on January 13, 2017
This ring looks exactly like it does in the picture, and it fits as expected.
on July 1, 2013
I ordered this to compliment the calla lily necklace. I was not expecting the most fantastic ring at the price but was quite surprised. For the price, it is really very nice. I know I will enjoy wearing it.