Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver Calla Lily Diamond-Accent Ring (0.02 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity)
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on May 13, 2012
Not as flimsy as other reviews make it sound, this ring is very pretty and fairly understated... this photo doesn't really display an accurate representation of the quality. The silver doesn't have that "tinny" look. It's definitely worth the inexpensive price if the design strikes you. I'm wearing it as a thumb ring having not taken it off since I received it, and it's standing up very well. No complaints.
on January 29, 2012
This ring was a gift for my friend. She loved it and the diamond sparkles so much, it really stands out and the detail to the flower to perfect.
on October 14, 2012
It's defently shiny and dazzling! Came it a nice little pouch two. The only thing that troubles me is it s a little snug size 6 and they don't have half sizes but it's ok. The two diamonds Inthe middle get caught with the shinyness but the diamond int the band stands out nicely all n all I love it ^.^
on July 1, 2013
I ordered this to compliment the calla lily necklace. I was not expecting the most fantastic ring at the price but was quite surprised. For the price, it is really very nice. I know I will enjoy wearing it.
on December 4, 2013
This ring is alright. I got it for cyber Monday for $29, but I wouldn't have spent more than that. The ring is true to size, and really shiny, and doesn't feel thin or cheap. But don't buy it for the diamonds since you can't really notice the ones in the flower. Still, it's unusual and interesting.
on October 30, 2012
Very pretty and well made three small diamonds really set this ring off . I defiantly recommend this ring if you like silver .
on May 18, 2014
As someone who's nickname is Lilly when I saw this ring I had to have it. This is a gorgeous ring that I wear daily, it was on sale for Mother's Day so I also got free shipping, it was a steal. I paid the same price I'd have paid for something of much less quality for a beautiful piece I'll wear for the rest of my life. I really treasure this ring, I happened to receive my first paycheck the day before my birthday so it was my present to myself!
on May 8, 2013
This ring is so shiny, it's almost blinding. It's strong without being bulky, and the design is nothing but unique and elegant. It also came in a very well-crafted, very sturdy black ring box. And for $30! This product gets an A+ on all counts from me.
on January 3, 2012
I bought this as a gift to myself for Christmas :) I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. The picture does NOT do this ring justice! It is shiny, the diamonds add a really cute detail to the ring and overall it is a very nice ring for the price. Calla lillies are sentimental to me and I love this ring. I am very glad I purchased it.
on December 25, 2013
Not as pretty in person as on line. Sturdy but clunky. Runs on a slightly larger side, so I should have ordered a number down.
Diamonds are chips and rather dull. If you love this flower, then get it. If not don't bother. It is just not for me. May re-gift.