Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 221 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 239 reviews
on November 23, 2013
The exact comfort I expect from Keen. This is my 6th pair of Keen shoes. I bought a medium width and it did seem slightly loose (perfect amount of room for socks), but I compared them to another pair of MJs that I own and the fit was the same. They felt like I'd had them forever, meaning they were comfortable right out of the box. I had experienced tightness on the instep with my other MJs, but these had no tightness at all. Love them!
on January 1, 2012
Needed to purchase half size down, but my friend did not. I just love this shoe. I don't think I will ever wear any of my other shoes again. I am on my feet all day for work and don't have the usual pains. I have also endured several surgeries for hammer toes and these shoes cause me no aches or discomfort. Like the title states, what shoe? Also, the Amazon price was the best I found. $25 less than at the store and $17 than at the Keen website.
on December 8, 2013
I already had this style in grey. Absolutely love them. Waked all over New York City in them.
Was so excited when I saw that they had this great Blue color.
on December 7, 2014
I REALLY wanted some comfortable Mary Janes's in a navy blue color. I found these Keen's, and just knew they would be perfect. Per other reviews instructions, I ordered them 1/2 size smaller than I would normally order. I waited with bated breath for them to arrive. The reviews said they were roomy, but that was an understatement. I felt like I was putting boats on my feet. If I had wide feet, they would have been perfect. However, I do not, but I really liked them otherwise. So, I set about making them work. I had to put another insert in the shoe on top of the one that came with it. Either that, or wear really thick socks. That seemed to work. Then came the issue of the stitching around the heel. The edge sticks out just enough to rub on my heel. To fix that, I got some moleskin and applied a large piece on the inside heel of the shoe that went from the top edge down to below the insert. That did the job. So, bottom line, for Keen's they fit like where they were made....China. I was disappointed, but after all that work, they work!
on January 13, 2014
I have worn over 20 pair in the last few years. They run about a half size small, but once you have that fugured out, you are golden. Great for wide feet, and cute, cute, cute. Love my Keen sandals, snow boots, hiking boots, slip ons, maryjanes, flip flops..... Well, you get the idea.
on September 10, 2014
These shoes are about the most comfortable I've ever owned. They were great right out of the box. There was some pain/rubbing on the top of my foot but it went away in a couple of yours. I wore them with no socks. Now for the fit: I normally wear a 6 or 6 1/2. Since Keen's do run small, I have always gotten a 7 with my Keen shoes. Since the reviews were saying that these shoes were large and since I did want to wear them part of the time without socks, I ordered a 6 1/2. They fit great. So I would say they are "true to size." I have a narrow heel and a wide foot. Think duck LOL. I was worried about the width of the shoe, but I should not have been. The shoes accommodated my wide and weirdly shaped feet very well. So don't be afraid to order these if you have wide feet. They did slip a little, but my heel did not come up in the shoe and this stopped after a few hours. So...great shoe...order your regular size and I think you will be fine!
on September 22, 2011
These are some of the most comfortable shoes I own. I have them in 3 colors. I can walk all day and don't have any foot pain at all. They provide great arch support. The toe box is wide enough that you can wiggle your toes. The style is very flattering and you can wear them with jeans, capris or shorts.
on December 11, 2013
First I have to say that I have never liked the Mary Janes look. But I purchased these shoes anyway because I was looking for a casual, yet sturdy, southern winter shoe that could go outdoors in the woods, or to the mall, or grocery shopping, and I did not want a hiking boot. I love Keen's reputation and functionality and so, after looking at a zillion shoes, and finding these on sale, I took the chance.

These shoes do feel a little big, but I tightened the strap across the top and they are not uncomfortable with or without socks. In fact, they are very, very comfortable, and I wear them almost every day. I think they look like boats because they are so big, even bigger by my size 10, but with the sporty soles, I am confident wearing them on all kinds of terrain and that was, after all, what I wanted. It surprised me that people compliment these shoes everywhere I wear them!

One warning - I immediately had to go out and buy a half dozen pairs of cute socks with patterns across the foot to complete my new, cute, Mary Jane look. I never thought I'd say that!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 14, 2012
I had a pair of these in Madder Brown, and I literally wore them out. After two years of daily use, the stitching started to come out and the elastic that holds the strap on stretched out. I wore them through my entire pregnancy, even when my feet swelled. They were the only shoes that were comfortable. I was really sad to see them go, but grateful to find a new pair. I like the color of these even better. If they are anything like my old pair, they will fit like a glove and hold up to many years of good use. I love Keen's. They are always durable and comfy. These are a great combo of casual weekend shoes and work shoes.

These run true to size, and I am so thrilled they make them in 10.5! Most shoes go from 10-11, even if they had half sizes in the smaller range. These need very little breaking in if they fit properly. I never have blisters.

My favorite shoes!
on May 12, 2015
I have wide feet and these fit very well. With Keens I have to order a half size smaller, which is OK with me since I have large feet.The green has a sheen to it. Very cute and very comfy. Great arch support.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.