BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on January 19, 2015
This can is well made with non sharp edges, non smelly, seems durable and a bit bigger than I thought which is a good thing. Indoor, color Bronze looks almost like brown, but under natural light, it appears like Amazon picture, just a bit lighter. However its not elegant metallic look as I hoped. It has matte finish exterior and polish interior, the bottom width is 8.5" to 13.5" at top ; height is 11" - 13" from lowest to highest point and 6" depth. In the picture below, I lined it up with 4 gallons waste bag, and put it next to the slippers for you to compare the size. Finally, this trash can is still my good purchase thanks to the quality, stylish and modern design at an affordable price.
44 comments| 404 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2016
This was exactly what I was looking for a "Skinny" trashcan. The shape is really unique and perfect for the space I had in mind. I chose the surf blue color. It feels sturdy and easy to wipe down, the handle is a convenient touch. I use the small 4 gallon trash bags, the 4 gallon size fits this waste can nicely, I am able to switch the bags with ease.
review image review image
Enthusiast: Makeupon November 24, 2016
As with all small, tight bathrooms we are constantly searching for nice looking accessories that won't hog the limited space. This waste can does the job perfectly, and the color (bronze) and style (slim, modern) is very attractive. I really like the open handle at the top of the can which allows me to grab it easily to remove for disposal a/k/a garbage pick-up-day :) Plus it's a good height so I'm not needing to bend over as far to reach the can; it then pulls out easily which is helpful on cleaning day when washing bathroom floor. Lightweight, but sturdy (doesn't tip over easily) it fits nicely in a sideways position between the toilet seat and the wall.
on July 16, 2015
Flat paper slides down and leans against the side leading to efficient packing. Way fewer trips to the recycling bin than expected.

Very pleasant!

The bronze color is mostly brown except under lights or sunlight. Then it turns to a handsome metallic sparkling surface.

I can stick it under my desk and I won't kick it.

Very light - easy to drag aground by handle and toss stuff as you go. It's small so it's hard to overload. Trips to the dumpster are not weightlifting ordeals.
on October 28, 2016
These are perfect size for what I needed them for. I bought 2 of these so I can put dirty diapers in over night. I have one in the nursery for over night diapers and one downstairs where we change diapers; I then empty the trash cans in the morning (from over night use) and in the evening from the day use. These are small and compact and would be good in an in home office space or guest room trash can. It's only about 6 inches or so for the width of the opening, and about 13 inches in length. The trash can itself it's about 13 inches tall. Not very big, but perfect for what I need it for.

If my review was helpful in anyway; please click the "yes" button below.
These are terrifically well designed, plus available in a great range of colors. Love the handle and light weight, which makes for easy emptying. The narrow footprint also a fav--slides into very narrow spaces.,and holds plenty. We have them all over the house in various colors to blend in with the background where they are.
Enthusiast: Petson September 30, 2016
Cheerful bright orange. Bottom of bin has no corners. It is completely rounded and will be so easy to keep clean. Plastic has some flex so it won't be prone to cracking but also feels thick enough to be around for awhile. It is light weight and easy to grab and empty especially with the handle. This holds more than my previous standard sized small decorative metal bathroom can. Glad I will not have to worry about this one leaving rust marks on the floor. Very happy with my purchase.
on June 20, 2014
This is the perfect waste basket for a bathroom since it's slim profile fits between the toilet. This waste basket has been life changing and prevented a divorce.
88 comments| 121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2016
We bought this for the bathroom in our RV. Our color scheme is silver and black, so this was the perfect color. It's made of plastic so it's lightweight, and it has a modern, organic curved design. What I like best is that it's thin, so it functions perfectly as a small wastebasket, yet doesn't require the larger footprint of a traditional round or square wastecan. I'm very pleased with this purchase.
VINE VOICEon July 15, 2017
These are light weight trash cans and are the perfect size for fitting in our bathroom between the cabinet/sink and the toilet. Their narrow shape fits perfectly.

The color is a nice bronze and ties in well with our fixtures also. We empty trash cans 1-2 times a week on trash days and the can is never full, so it holds more than enough for 2 people for a week.