Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on August 28, 2017
It was a fairytale till her new album "Reputation"
on December 4, 2012
My husband and I downloaded this to add to our CD favor of songs we had requested of the DJ for our wedding. We chose songs that either had a beachy/tropical feel, or had a lot of meaning to us. Definitely fit the occasion, since the day was truly a fairy tale, and we used this as our last dance song. Love Taylor, and wish this was on one of her albums!
on January 29, 2014
This is an awesome song - another great Taylor Swift song - can't wait for more of this kind of song from Taylor.
on August 4, 2015
Love this song! Using it for my last dance at my wedding.
on December 21, 2013
I love this song, we used it for our wedding picture slideshow. It may be a bit overplayed but it really suited our wedding theme!
on January 2, 2014
Classic Taylor Swift song. It has a catchy country tune and clean lyrics. Great for kids to adults. Great song.
on May 7, 2012
I really love this song. It's fun to sing along to or just listen to as feel-good music. Even if you aren't a Taylor Swift fan, you might like this song.
on September 6, 2012
This is a great song! absolutely love it! but i'm slightly biased because i'm a HUGE taylor swift fan. describes the perfect scenario i hope i have someday.
on December 30, 2014
Love it
on December 5, 2012
One of my favorites by Taylor. Just a feel good song that prompts the natural release of Endorphins. A great addition to my playlist.