Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

Cars 2: The Video Game - Xbox 360
Platform: Xbox 360|Change

on June 29, 2015
Bought for my son's 5th bday party. He's not SUPER handy with video games, but is pretty good at Lego Marvels (EXCELLENT GAME, btw). This game gets kind of complicated quickly. It's definitely a regular racing game (as in not kiddy), just with children's characters inserted. If you love mario kart, you'll really like this game. My husband and I play when my son is asleep haha.
on December 11, 2013
Lightning McQueen sets off to Japan, Italy and England with Mater in tow for the World Grand Prix. But competing against the fastest cars in the world tests more than his racing skills when Lightning realizes his wide-eyed best friend may not be the pit chief nor ambassador he needs to navigate the unfamiliar international terrain.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 13, 2015
Fun game, bought this for me and my three year old son to "play" together. :) I say play because right now it's a team effort, but he gets a kick out of driving the different characters and this is a game he can grow into. No regrets here, good purchase.
on December 17, 2011
First, let me say that Cars2, as my title suggests, is a four player game! One thing that the product descriptions almost universally fail at is the number of players that can play any given game! We have two boys, 5 and 7 that can play this game fairly well. The left toggle handles steering, the A button being "jump", the B button is "drift," (around corners) The Y button: "weapons," and the X button being "turbo boost." That's a lot to remember! But no worries, the tutorial guides you through each of these special abilities, which was good for my wife and me, as well as my kids.
The game play is very fun and challenging, both for adults and kids. When your specific car (and you have lots to choose from) is either leading, crashing, or trailing, has something cute and individualistic to say, depending on the car you choose. I would recommend this game for a good couple hours at a pop of family fun.
on July 24, 2014
Cute game, but kind of frustrating. I bought this for my 4 year old. All we wanted was a game that he could get on and just race without having to complete activities or objectives, and was age appropriate. In order to place this game you have to go through this long tutorial that I had to complete for him since he couldn't do it by himself. I love video games and played all my life, but this was just annoying. Free race would be nice. Nothing fancy. Just racing.
on September 16, 2014
excellent product. Shop fulfilled with the delivery and arrived on time. the texture and material of the product is of high quality. I am satisfied with the product. I recommend the seller and the products they sell.

The product price is commensurate with the quality. The relationship between price and quality is good. The expectations of the product is guaranteed.
on March 21, 2017
good game
on January 26, 2018
We have so much fun with this game! Even my three year old loves to play, but don’t think it’s too easy for you older ones out there, my husband and 9 year old love it as well and find the higher levels to be a challenge!
on January 25, 2018
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 19, 2014
I play with my 4 years old kid. He enjoys hitting walls and I enjoy driving and shooting, and playing with my kid.
The game is very forgiving for mistakes and yet challenging.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.