Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 27, 2014
I saw this pen a long time ago (more than 10 years). The shape of the top is beautiful, rather than the traditional Montblanc. Three years ago, reading a catalog in Dallas airport, the last page described this model made "only for corporatives". It was a happy surprise find it out here un amazon
on November 21, 2012
Pen had slight scratches that a brand new pen shouldnt have. Scratches where really minor and not so noticeable, but if I where in the store and I see a pen like that I will not buy it. Voucher for engravement that most Montblanc pens come with was not included so I had to pay $30 extra at the local Montblanc shop for the engravement.
Is a good pen but, after this I will recommend to go to the store in person.
on October 8, 2014
light weight, very conftorble to use, received on time and for a gift like i asked for. Pleased with the product
on April 11, 2013
Llego a tiempo, en términos generales muy bueno.
El producto ha salido en excelentes condiciones y no he tenido contratiempos.
on January 17, 2011
I purchased this item as a Christmas present for my wife - she lost a Montblanc pen she had for years, so I thought I would replace it for her. Imagine my embarrassment when she opens the box and says it is a knock-off. Well, I don't think it is a knock off, but apparently it is not as heavy and substantial as her other pen.

So, I returned it. I am happy to report that the company (not Amazon) issued me a refund with no hassle or problems.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on September 7, 2011
I have never owned a luxury brand name pen until this year. I choose the Montblanc Generation pen as my first introduction to the Montblanc heritage. I liked the feel of the pen it has good balance to it, the smoothness of the pen lends a feeling of luxury, and the weight of the pen is light. The construction of the Generation is simple, to no internal spring or parts fall out when you unscrew the body to install a new refill. Once screwed back together it stays put not like cheap metal pens that come loose after long use. The twist action of the pen is smooth and solid. Some might say a qualtiy pen needs to feel hefty to be worthy, I think that is not true for the Generation. I believe it has all the qualities to be worthy of being a "Montblanc" product.
My purchase of the Montblanc Generation has made me a new fan, and look forward to buying the other models in the future.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on October 24, 2011
Mont Blanc's are very mediocre pens. The so-called "Precious Resin" is just plastic, plain & simple. And not very good plastic, at that. The barrels break very easily if you drop the pen. And then you will get to see just how precious the resin is, by what they charge you for the repair. I've had a few of them. and these pens are wildly overrated.

If you want to spend this much, look at brands that put care and thought into their pens - Montegrappa, Visconti, or Dupont.
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on May 31, 2005
It has been awhile since I picked up a Mont and I was somewhat dismayed when I received my Generation Ballpoint Black 13209. It seemed light and not of the quality I expected. It may well be a good pen, but I suggested going to a more expensive model Montblanc if you want the feel and weight of a quality pen.
32 helpful votes
33 helpful votes
on April 6, 2009
The Generations are not the classic black and gold (or black and platinum) Montblanc all the execs are using. Generations is Montblanc's low-end pen. The fact they want $200 for it is absurd. Get the real-deal Meisterstuck Classique or LeGrand instead of this cheap small thing.
17 helpful votes
18 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on March 12, 2007
Not as chunky as the fountain pen. Tip of refill appears much shorter than in other ballpoints, but writes very well.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.