Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 248 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 279 reviews
on December 15, 2014
I was expecting this to be a solid piece of wood - like a nice wood block. Instead, it's more like a jewelry box (without the lid), which kind of makes sense, since it says you can hang these on a wall. That's not really my issue though. In fact, I think I prefer this design over a wood block. My main concern comes from a vertical line that runs straight down the center of my box. This line has the same wood texture that you see on the edges of the box. I understand the overall box has a rustic look to it, but my line isn't observable in the advertised picture. I can also feel that the line is a bulge in the wood, so that may be the reason to why there is a loss of color. It definitely takes away from the aesthetics of the box since the line is so apparent but oh well, it's a gift :)
review image
on October 18, 2015
Smaller than I thought it would be but I still love it. It's perfect!
review image
on October 30, 2015
This sign is adorable. It was sort of shocking how small it is even though I was fully aware of the dimensions when purchasing! This will not look nice on a wall in my opinion due to how small it actually is but on a desk or on a book shelf it will look lovely! I bought it as a gift and now I may have to go back and buy myself one too.

Pros:

Cute saying
Nice colors
Strong/durable quality

Cons:

Tiny(!)
I bought it on sale and I find the actual price a little steep
Packaging was odd

Please give me feedback on whether or not you found this review helpful by clicking "helpful" or "not helpful"
on July 16, 2016
One of my coworkers is moving away next week so I'll be giving this to her as a gift. It's perfect for the desk of her new job. I love the rustic look of it. It's exactly as pictured, and not a bad price for what it is.
review image review image
on December 5, 2015
My friend is going into the hospital and will probably be spending Christmas there, so I asked her to open the gift I sent her which is this. She started crying which scared her husband. But it touched her so much. This is exactly the way our friendship is. We aren't around each other but that doesn't stop us from being friends. So, thanks for this. It was exactly what I needed to give to her.
on January 27, 2016
It is not quite what I expected. I thought it would be on a stand. However, it is very nice and somewhat rustic looking. It is perfect to sit on a bookshelf or on a desk. Because of its construction it will not break easily. The sentiment is very nice which is the main reason I boought it.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 4, 2017
I loved this sign. It looked better, in person, than I had hoped for. I gave this to a friend, for Christmas. It's sturdy, wood and well crafted. It is small, but I knew that, based on other reviews. It was about the size of a 4x6 photo, so I felt that was perfect.
on June 9, 2017
I got this for my friend for her birthday. We have been friends since kindergarten and even though we've went long times without talking, we always know the other is there if we need them. She loved it.
on March 8, 2017
Gave this to a friend for Xmas and she really liked it. Small enough to be placed anywhere in her apartment and not be intrusive.
on June 5, 2017
I could buy this for all of my girlfriends because we live far away from each other!!!!