Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on July 18, 2017
The nut that holds the adjustment knob to the leg came off. It has not been welded properly. Why are they not giving importance to the quality. I have attached a picture showing the knob and the nut.
review image
Top Contributor: Sewingon January 12, 2016
Very easy to assemble, just pop things together in a few minutes. However, NOT easy to push the table down from the elevated position, in fact impossible for me. Had to get someone else to do that. The lowest level is very good so I will leave it in that position and hope nobody tries to elevate it. It came with chips in the frosting at the four places that the underside hardware plate is installed, but I am ignoring that for now, but noted that if you pushed down on the table repeatedly they would continue to chip and likely bust something off. For that reason, I don't believe this is made very well, as its destined to fail at some point. Since I just need it for a keyboard, it should be ok though.
on February 25, 2017
I am very very pleased with this item! It was so well packaged and easy to assemble! I had it together in 9 mins (from box to final success) and it feels substantial and sturdy. I didn't need a screwdriver or any tool besides my weak arms. I had to wiggle them to push in the two of the five wheels. The directions were on one page. The most valuable one: remove the protective cap from the post/shank.

One thing requires some strength: tafter elevating the top to full height, I had to use my full force of upper body strength to push down the top to its lowest position.

You'll see that I'm using it at a comfy spot to support my big old apple monitor and now it can be moved around! Monitor weighs about 15 lbs.

Delighted so far!
on November 14, 2017
Good solid table. I use it for a sewing machine and a hand press. It is able to hold up to the weight and pressure. Not that easy to adjust but that can be expected with any solid table. I have drilled a few holes in the top and it is still solid.
on July 16, 2017
I noticed that many of the reviews here are not for this product, so just to be clear, my review is for the Vision Mobile Cart (403529) Silver w/ frosted glass.
This is very easy to assemble and no tools are needed. Be sure to remove the black protective cap on the gas lift.

Be aware that it takes A LOT of pressure to lower the table. I literally had to lean foward and use my body weight, pushing down on the top of the table while pressing the lever at the same time. Its for this reason I give it 4 stars.Raising the table back up is easy. Just press the lever. The wheels can lock in place.
on June 30, 2014
I had to completely drill new holes to get these table legs on tight and secure. Total pain in the ass. The problem is the cheap wood. Just screwing in as it comes leaves the table very wobbly and then it falls apart. Its like sawdust molded into a table top and the screws will not hold in there.. Looks are fine so I gave 2 stars. I would recommend looking for something else until they can figure out a better way to construct this table without customers having to re-build it.
on January 3, 2018
This table is working beautifully for me. I adjusted it to the height that is perfect for me when I make my beaded lanyards and other items. Now my back doesn't hurt. I had no trouble adjusting it to the height I wanted, and it is sturdy and looks good in my studio.
on March 26, 2017
Exactly what I needed for my professional and school work. I also purchased a key board tray which I was able to attach underneath quite easily. It was very easy to put together and not too heavy or bulky. I am able to fit my laptop, an additional monitor and school work on the surface comfortably with enough room. I am sure it may be a tight squeeze without the keyboard tray but still worth it if you are in need of a work area with limited space to fit more bulky furniture such as a desk.
on January 2, 2017
Table came with a nut on the upper leg assembly not fully welded to the upper leg. I called Studio Designs customer service. They had a new upper leg piece sent to me. It arrived about a week later in time for Christmas. No charge, no need to return the old piece. Table is sturdy. It was for my grandson's new laptop at Christmas. He is happy with it -- as was I with the overall construction. Height is best adjusted by turning the table upside down and adjusting legs using a tape measure.
on January 17, 2014
This is a good, solid table. It was very easy to assemble and was exactly what I wanted for the application.

There are some other reviews for similar tables on Amazon and the complaints would apply as follows:

(1) This has a very heavy spring that pushes upward with a lot of force. It's hard to push down when it needs to be readjusted. (I have the table where I want it and won't be adjusting it so this isn't a problem for me.)

(2) The table is very easy to rotate with no resistance. Even the laptop wires will cause it to rotate. (This isn't a problem for me since I only have to move the wires into the right place.)

I like this table so much I'm thinking about getting another one.