Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 5, 2011
I bought this deal for Halloween and was extremely shocked at how much candy there was. I gave a lot to trick or treater's. I put some into a gallon Zip lock bag for my niece and nephew and I still have candy left. I loved the little prints on the candy bar wrappers. My one complaint is that there were so many peanut butter cups and pieces. I'm thinking of buying a few more and sticking them in a care box for my niece who is away at college and a few to toss in my deep freezer for general snacking. Excellent deal!!!
TOP 100 REVIEWERon October 31, 2011
Most of the items in this assortment are great. Love the white chocolate and cookie bars, as well as the Reeces. But one of the main reasons I bought this was for the York Peppermint Patties. Not happy about them. While I can live with the orange filling color, so far all the patties I've tried (about a half-dozen) were stale. The other items were very fresh.

Five stars for the Hershey bars and Reeces; 1 star for the York.
One person found this helpful
on November 24, 2012
Nothing too exciting to report here. Delivery was timely and candy came as described. I ordered two bags for Halloween and seemed to have more regular chocolate bars and cookie and cream bars than anything else. I had read a few reviews prior to ordering and was a little concerned about freshness but that was not a problem for me. I will say though, that the York patties I "taste tested" while answering the door seemed to be a bit stickier than usual. Almost like something within the candy had separated and leaked out to stick to the outside and wrapper.
on December 5, 2012
this big bag of candy has all of your favorites they are very fresh ship rt to your door this was a great idea for halloween or any ocasion that calls for a big bag of candy
on December 5, 2012
No melted candy, even though it sat outside for a little while. I saw some people say the york peppermint is orange, but they must have changed it because mine were white. Everything tasted good! Very satisfied!
on December 13, 2012
I bought it for the York Peppermint Patties, but there were very few of these compared to the other candies. Also, shipping was slower than expected and unfortunately arrived after Halloween. Plan farther ahead than I did (1 week)!
on November 13, 2012
The selection offered in this package is nice, with a good mix of Hershey's bars (both white chocolate and milk chocolate), Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins, and York Peppermint Patties. Both bags contained a ratio of about:

Hershey's milk chocolate candy bars ---- 35%
Hershey's white chocolate candy bars --- 30%
Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins --------- 25%
York Peppermint Patties ---------------- 10%

As you can see, the bags were only about 10% York Peppermint Patties, which felt like a good ratio - enough to stop you from getting sick of eating the chocolate/peanut butter candy, but not so much that you get sick of eating mint. Understand that assortments may differ from shipment to shipment, but both bags I received had almost exactly the same amounts (yes, I counted!)

Now, here's why I've given this a 2-star review: I ordered this directly from Amazon with 1-day shipping, and yet when the bags got here, all of the candies were almost completely melted! There was nothing in the box to cool them down, and I'm at almost the last spot on the delivery route for UPS in my area, so they left the shipment center at 8 AM and arrived to me at 6:30 PM. I stuck them in the freezer immediately, but the end result was still a bunch of deformed chocolates, which is always a bummer.

Now, as I said, the chocolates probably wouldn't have been melted if I was in a better UPS shipping location, or if they had been shipped through FedEx or USPS. I would advise anyone considering ordering these to keep in mind what time each shipping company stops in their area, and plan accordingly. I hate to post this as a general review of the product, but since this was ordered and shipped directly from Amazon (which means Amazon was the seller), there is no way to "Contact Seller" or "Leave Seller Feedback", so I have to.
on October 22, 2012
The assortment for my two bags was widely different. I had tons of Reeses in one and then a lot of regular Hershey in the other - but for the price for 75 large pieces, no complaints.

I'd also have to say that it's nice that these weren't crushed or partially melted. Sometimes the bagged candies have some issues with that. All of them seemed to be in good shape and fresh.

Compared to buying it at a warehouse store, this is a great deal.
One person found this helpful
on December 16, 2012
The product was good quality and arrived promptly, but the price was not as good a value as available in my local stores.
on April 26, 2012
We got these for Halloween trick-or-treaters, and of course had to sample a few. They were fresh and delicious, plus way cheaper than we'd have paid in a supermarket.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.