BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on July 19, 2012
I got these to light some bar shelves. Out of the 8 I purchased, I could only open 6 to install the batteries. I would blame the arthritis in my hands, except that you can see that the battery covers were screwed on crooked at the factory...with the threads out of whack, they're stuck. I'll let my grandson try, then I guess it's trash time. Haven't got as far as sticking them up, so don't know how they perform in that department. And for heaven's sake, don't drop them...they shatter into little pieces.
on August 1, 2012
There have been a lot of bad reviews of this item and understandably so. If the item description is inaccurate, then it is a problem. Personally, I just thought, "Oh 4 of these for $5 ... perfect to take a chance on." I am actually using two of these in the trunk of my car. My car's trunk has one light source all the way to the right and at night it can be difficult to dig around looking for stuff. So I decided to try these out. Instead of using the self adhesive tape to mount them, I used leftover velcro, because my trunk lining is a tough cloth material. The advantage is that I can move them around to different parts of my trunk as needed. So far they are working out just fine. I tested them out in a dark garage and they brighten my trunk significantly. I still have two left and not sure what to do with them.
on November 3, 2012
I thought the price was great for these little lights, so I quickly purchased the item. Sure, price is great, but now I need to go out and purchase double sided tape (not the flimsy scotch kind - heavy duty kind) so these little lights will stick. I had placed three under my bathroom cabinet to give some light, and within minutes I heard all 3 drop. I then reattached them to the cabinet, walked out and again, heard them drop. The lights do work, no issues about that. Its just now I need to buy additional materials for them to stick. The sticky part on the back of the lights is worthless. So really, I could have just bought a better brand of LED lights for the price of these plus the tape. Oh well. Live and Learn. I just know I won't buy these again.
on July 17, 2012
These lights aren't the most powerful but they are bright enough as night lights. I'm putting one in a spot that's visible from a window that faces my entry balcony, to create a light at night to deter potential invaders. Hopefully it works. Note: you'll have to buy 12 AAA batteries if you plan on using all 4 at once.

Update: Mounted one on a wall and it fell and cracked. Can't use it any more. Don't mount this anywhere high off the ground- place it on a horizontal surface if you can.
on July 31, 2012
This is the first product I've ever ordered through Amazon that has not lived up to the quality I was expecting. The first one I took out of the package did not work. The next one worked but it was the most pitiful spot of light ever. These are truly not worth the trouble. At most, if you want small night lights around your home, buy these. If you want them to actually use for any other purpose save your money.
on December 3, 2012
Pro: Surprising amount of illumination in a small unit. Very versatile size. Con: provided adhesive does not stick on most surfaces. I had to use glue on one, small screws in another to get them to hold. Also push on and off can be tricky .. one unit would not stay on and I broke the plastic bubble pushing on it too hard - trying to get it to stay on. The other three units are functioning OK but can be temperamental. You have to push on them exactly in the center. For the price .. they do the job well.
on October 16, 2012
NICE PRODUCT FAST SHIPPING THEY ARE REALLY BRIGHT THEY ARE NICE FOR MY MAN CAVE THAT I HAVE OUT SIDE ITS LIKE I LITTLE ROOM BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS THAT I DIDNT HAVE LIGHT SO I GOT 3 PACKS OF THIS SO 12 IN TOTAL AN WALA THERE WAS LIGHT I GOT DURACELL BATTERIES AN LET ME TELL I ACCIDENTLY FORGOT TO TURN ONE OFF AN IT STAYED FOR A WHOLE WEEK AND WHENEVER THE WEEKEND CAME IN AN IT WAS POKER NIGHT I WENT AN IT WAS STILL ON SO I WAS LIKE WOW SO THEY REALLY DONT DRAIN THE BATTERIES AS QUICK AS I THOUGHT THEY WOULD
on December 9, 2012
I bought these mainly for quick light when the power goes out during the storms, work great. Very bright, safe and easy to use.
on December 17, 2012
I really love these! I live in NJ and purchased them right after super-storm Sandy in preparation for the winter...just in case. When they arrived home we tested them immediately and really were pleased. They live up to the claim of being "super bright." We have them mounted in the hallways and bathrooms so that if the power goes out we can still get around. I highly recommend this product.
on May 15, 2012
I was hoping this would work for a small place. The lighting is O.K. however, the stick up is not holding up the light.
Maybe if one was to add glue to the stick up, then it might work better. Would not purchase again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.