Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on August 19, 2011
This is a great tasting and quick to prepare kung pao sauce. Normally, the sauce is what takes the longest when making kung pao, or many other Chinese dishes, and this makes it easy. We like this with cubed chicken, and then add the veggies you prefer. Sprinkle on some roasted peanuts at the end and it's a very easy to make, very tasty dish. Plus it's one of the only sauces I've found that doesn't have High Fructose Corn Syrup. Getting it in a 6 pack at this price is a pretty good deal compared to my local options, so it's a win all around.

Check out the uploaded pics for a full ingredient list (not in the Amazon description at the time of this posting).
review image review image
on September 3, 2011
At first, I thought it was a bit bland. But, I started using a bit more and cooking it down just a bit more which helped a lot and brought out a very nice balance of spicy, soy and sweet flavors. I've also been throwing in a few dried Japon chile peppers for a little extra heat. It's about a dollar less per bottle than the Chinese sauces at my local grocer and it's the best I've tasted yet. I'll definitely be buying more...
on January 1, 2012
All of the Panda Express sauces are great. Ordering them from Amazon associates has been wonderful. I no longer have to go store to store to hunt for them. Thanks.

lonnic
on December 21, 2012
We like to mix this sauce with the Lee Kum Kee Kung Pao Stir-fry Sauce for a heck of a good Kung Pao chicken. The hotter the better.
on August 9, 2011
I can't get this Panda Express in stores or restaurant locations anymore. It is fantastic stir fry sauce. I ordered it on Amazon. Price was good and shipping was fast. Will be ordering again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question