Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LEGO SpongeBob Heroic Heroes of the Deep 3815
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on August 1, 2011
Lego discontinued the Spongebob sets a few years ago, making Spongebob Legos very expensive to buy (if you could even find them). Luckily, they decided to bring them back. This set is a great value as you get three mini figures and vehicle for $15. The set has great play value and is very durable. If you like Spongebob and Legos, then this is a no brainer!! Thanks Lego for another great set.
on July 23, 2013
This set has been a big hit with my 8-year-old. I provided a little assistance assembling it for the first time. I thought it would be tossed aside after a few days, but Lego play is still going strong two months later. In fact, older Lego pieces have since been resurrected to add to the fun. It has sparked such an interest that my kid is now perusing YouTube videos for build ideas!

The pieces were much smaller than I anticipated. In fact, I was a little disappointed when I first saw it, but that didn't seem to matter to anyone but me. I guess it's just right for little fingers!
on June 30, 2014
We acquired some Lego SpongeBob sets as rewards during Summer vacation home schooling. Lego sets are valuable direction following toys that can further stimulate imagination and creativity during playtime. Story creation can be connected to other writing and organizing skills that carry over to other educational processes.
on September 4, 2011
Seven year old grandson had requested this toy as a reward choice. He couldn't
wait until it came marking the calendar as to the date of arrival. It came
early and he was so impressed. He immediately sat down and following the directions
put it together. He has played with it everyday since. However, the small piece of
Plankton disappeared and hasn't been found yet.

The Lego toys encourage children to "READ" directions and rewards them with
a toy to play with....very educational.
on October 18, 2014
I ordered this for my almost 5yr old grandson as "THIS" was the one he wanted. It is a cute set but a little pricey for the amount of pieces you get, but I guess the reason is because you are paying for the name "SpongeBob". He put this together nearly all by himself - I helped a little but I have to use directions since I am only 73. The minifigures are really cute and once the boat is put together it is pretty sturdy. Hopefully he will enjoy this for days to come.
on November 4, 2013
This set was that being said my so much smaller than I thought. That being said my 6 year old son loved it. It comes with three lego people (Spongebob, Patrick, and Plankton) which is a rarity in the lego world.
on June 20, 2016
I bought this item for my 8 year old son. He loves Spongebob and legos. The product came in a timely manner and box was in perfect condition. He put the set together very quickly and loves it! I would give the product 5 stars, but I thought the price was a little high. I do, however, understand legos are higher priced and Spongebob is a hard find. I would recommend this product to a friend.
on December 31, 2013
He wasn't expecting this, but was really into sponge bob this year. Has just started playing with Lego's. He immediately started putting this together when he go home Christmas Eve. Did not need any adult assistance. Enjoyable toy for a 6 yr old.
on December 19, 2012
My five ur old loves this to play for hours. Better then watching tv for hours. She is using her imagination and playing like kids should. Great fine motor skills are being strengthened when playing also.. great fun.
on January 19, 2013
He needed some help putting it together (or really just organizing the pieces, he could snap them together, there were just lots of little items). Played with it for quite some time after putting it together as well.