Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services girlss6 tgirlss6 girlss6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Price:$84.95+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 68 reviews
on October 11, 2011
My Star Wars kid has had the Battle of Endor Lego set (8038) for about a year, and that is a wonderful set, full of gizmos and moving parts and exploding panels, and a walker.

Ewok Attack 7956 adds another level to the fun, with an Ewok catapult for "rocks", a hidden compartment within a tree, and a booby trap with logs. This little set is fun and easy to assemble. It's also durable enough to move aroungd the house. We paid about $25, and that was a good price.
on January 4, 2014
This must be part of a collectors series or something. You can't really miss with legos but this set is rather small for the price.
on July 27, 2013
This is a pretty good little set (little = $35?), with good minifigures, in fact, like many of the small sets, you really get the feeling like you are paying mostly for the minifigures. Minifigure collecting is a big deal now and Lego is cashing in, systematically spreading their rare minifigures far and wide, so you either have the option of buying a few HUGE sets, or many many small ones, the price for all is about the same. Still, I am a lego fanatic, and I usually just buy the big sets, regardless of cost, but sometimes its nice to have a few small sets to supplement to the bigger ones (this set supplemented by Battle of Endor set, for example).
on April 19, 2015
I bought this as a gift for my Lego Loving nephew. He requested this set along with three others for Christmas. I got him all four. He combined sets and had a blast mixing and matching parts and making up his own scenes. The pieces are sturdy and colorful. It's great that they can be used independently or as a crossover to other sets since they are all Lego and all fit each other. The Ewoks are my favorite from the movies and this set is really adorable. I mean cool.
on May 18, 2015
I bought this for my cousin and as we were building it I noticed I was missing what holds the main ewok shooter area together so I tried fixing it up as best I could but it wouldn't stand. I'm sure this happens to very few people missing important Lego pieces it was packed and freshly sealed with an us unopened :( at least I have the figurines and speeder
on January 8, 2013
My son went nuts when he opened this on Christmas day. Super fun to build and he has a had a great time playing with it. Instructions were easy for him to follow (7 year old) with a little help from his older cousin. This seller sent this to me super quick -- like literally in two days it was at my door, in perfect condition, exactly as described.
on December 31, 2012
My son was so happy to see this under the tree and loves it - I was happy I got it almost 1/2 off of what I would have paid at a local toy store thanks to the lightning deals on Amazon prior to the holidays :) One of the only sets (if not the only one) I have found that has Ewoks.
on June 6, 2012
I purchased as a birthday present for a grandson who has cerebral Palsy. He loves the Lego Star Wars action figures and this was his largest Lego kit to put together to date. He is very proud of himself and loves to show it off. I'm sure we will be looking for larger Star Wars sets at Amazon in the future.
on January 15, 2013
Both of my kids are Star Wars fans and have recently discovered the "older" movies. This was a nice option to all of the kits that are for ships or vehicles and allows them to build and environment for their play.
on January 27, 2013
This was purchased as a gift for a 6 and 7 year old. The loved putting it together and didn't need adult help to do it. I would score this a 5/5 if not for the ridiculous price attached to Legos.