Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 68 reviews
on July 27, 2013
This is a pretty good little set (little = $35?), with good minifigures, in fact, like many of the small sets, you really get the feeling like you are paying mostly for the minifigures. Minifigure collecting is a big deal now and Lego is cashing in, systematically spreading their rare minifigures far and wide, so you either have the option of buying a few HUGE sets, or many many small ones, the price for all is about the same. Still, I am a lego fanatic, and I usually just buy the big sets, regardless of cost, but sometimes its nice to have a few small sets to supplement to the bigger ones (this set supplemented by Battle of Endor set, for example).
on April 19, 2015
I bought this as a gift for my Lego Loving nephew. He requested this set along with three others for Christmas. I got him all four. He combined sets and had a blast mixing and matching parts and making up his own scenes. The pieces are sturdy and colorful. It's great that they can be used independently or as a crossover to other sets since they are all Lego and all fit each other. The Ewoks are my favorite from the movies and this set is really adorable. I mean cool.
on January 4, 2014
This must be part of a collectors series or something. You can't really miss with legos but this set is rather small for the price.
on May 18, 2015
I bought this for my cousin and as we were building it I noticed I was missing what holds the main ewok shooter area together so I tried fixing it up as best I could but it wouldn't stand. I'm sure this happens to very few people missing important Lego pieces it was packed and freshly sealed with an us unopened :( at least I have the figurines and speeder
on January 8, 2013
My son went nuts when he opened this on Christmas day. Super fun to build and he has a had a great time playing with it. Instructions were easy for him to follow (7 year old) with a little help from his older cousin. This seller sent this to me super quick -- like literally in two days it was at my door, in perfect condition, exactly as described.
on February 19, 2017
My kids enjoyed putting it together
on February 18, 2016
Awoke set. It is very complicated to put together although worth the work.
on October 19, 2015
Lego Star Wars - best stuff ever! Bought for my wife for an anniversary present and she loved it!
on December 31, 2012
My son was so happy to see this under the tree and loves it - I was happy I got it almost 1/2 off of what I would have paid at a local toy store thanks to the lightning deals on Amazon prior to the holidays :) One of the only sets (if not the only one) I have found that has Ewoks.
on December 21, 2014
My grandson loved it. Had it delived to his house and had no problems. Easy to follow directions. He's 7 and had it put together in less than an hour.