Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Style: Play House! Reusable Sticker Pad|Change
Price:$4.24+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 536 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 584 reviews
on October 25, 2016
This is the best set ever! I bought them for Christmas but of course seeing as it came with 4 packs I figured I should test one out right? ;)

I decided to use a glue stick and glue each scene onto cardboard sheets from boxes I had around the house, then tr the edges with a box cutter. I find it a LOT easier then flipping through a pad all of the time. Then on the back I duck taped some plastic binder folders which stores the stickers for each scene perfect so they don't get lost and mixed up. It was a bit putsy to do but I know this will help the product last for years, maybe decades! My 22 month old is loving this!

I will add pictures to show how you can make this product last longer.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on February 20, 2012
This is the cutest game EVER!
it is like the old school 'colorforms' where they are plastic like, not just a plain old sticker, they are actually quite durable!
I got this for my son and even tho I think it is geared towards girls he loves putting the dog bowl next to the dog house and the puppy all in the same area, it teaches them continuity and what a lot of the objects are, we also play hide and seek, where we fill page with items then i take one away when he's not looking and he has to remember what is missing..ie the clock or a chair etc...
I am ordering all the different styles of these right now!! there is a dinosaur one he'll die for! let me know if there are others i am missing!
Melissa and Doug toys are awesome but this one takes the cake!
on March 24, 2013
I am a speech-language pathologist and I purchased this for my 3-year-old cousin who loves reusable sticker books. When we started playing with it, I realized wow. What an awesome product for kids working on vocabulary, basic concepts, categorization, and following directions. I am ordering one for my students who have these language goals. How cool!
on June 20, 2013
This has been a great toy for 3 girls - 2 through 8 years old. It is a great "quiet toy" for church or travel.

The only negative is that I wish the scene pages were printed on heavier cardstock to provide a more firm surface for placing stickers. They tend to get bent and beat up while traveling. I am considering mounting them on poster board.
on October 17, 2016
These sticker pads are so fun! The stickers come off easily, are reusable, and they provide great entertainment! Two things, by the time a child is 6 or so these are probably far beneath their ability. This may be fairly obvious. The only big con to these is that they are huge. This is great for travel where you have the space, but for car travel for our toddler this is not a good fit. If she would use a lap desk it would be fine, though, so I have high hopes for using these in the future. For right now they are great for karate and doctor's office. I recommend for ages 3-6.

The only other thing I would add is for little ones, my toddler already tore all of the pages out of her book. Don't know how this could be remedied, but it is nice to be able to pull the empty sticker pages out, but a bummer it is so easy to pull out the scenery pages as well.

It also bears mentioning that these are not TRUE stickers...which is even better, it my opinion. They are some sort of plastic material and that makes it easy for tots to pull out of the sticker pages. My only other complaint about these pads is there are more stickers than can fill a page...which is a good thing...but really there should be a blank sheet or something to story them on in the pad so they don't get lost. I am still trying to figure out what to do with that!
on July 21, 2016
These reusable sticker pads are FANTASTIC! I HIGHLY recommend them for children 2-12 yrs old. If your child is younger than the recommended age of 3, adult supervision is required as the plastic stickers (similar to colorforms) could be a choking hazard. My 2 yr old grand daughter doesn't put things in her mouth so I can allow her to play with limited supervision. It is easier for younger children to place the larger stickers.

Each individual package comes with 5 background scenes made of thicker cardboard and 5 sheets of reusable stickers. (See the detailed images to see the variety of stickers included). Each package can be mixed and matched and will provide hours of fun! You may want to attach the back grounds to a heavier card board backing to prevent them from being bent but is not necessary. You can remove the back ground pads and sticker pages from the package. I recommend being careful when removing the pages from the pad or the page may tear where it attaches to the adhesive at the top. (I remove each page as a first step when opening the package.

You can use this product to teach vocabulary, shapes, colors, following directions, motor skills, and imagination. The selection of different themes is amazing! We own the habitat package, the fairy package, the dress up package, the playhouse package and the princess castle play sets and I WILL be purchasing MORE! These are the perfect choice for presents as they come individually wrapped within the 4 pack so they could be separated creating 4 different presents. I play to purchase additional 4 packs to keep on hand for this very reason. Perfect for surprise invitations to birthday parties! There are sets for boys as well as girls and many are appropriate for BOTH genders. I LOVE Melissa and Doug products and these are very fun to play with.
review image review image
on January 3, 2016
I bought these for my 4 and 5yr old daughters for Christmas. They absolutely LOVE stickers but I do NOT love having to scrape and scrub them off our furniture, walls, wood floors, windows, etc. These REUSABLE stickers have given me my sanity back! They are my daughters' favorite new activity. They love using them on the scene pages included in the books and also on their mirror and windows. The stickers themselves are very durable and easily repositioned on those surfaces for endless configurations/scenes. When they are finished playing, the stickers are easily removed and replaced back in their books for the next time. We do have furry pets so the stickers don't adhere as well if they've gotten hair, dust, etc. on them but a quick swipe with a wet wipe(I use antibacterial wipes) makes them good as new again. Having to wipe each of them off when they get 'dirty' is also working as an incentive for my daughters to NOT try to put them on our furniture, walls, floors, etc. The wide variety of stickers holds their attention and keeps expanding their imagination which is a great alternative to screen time :) I absolutely recommend these activity books.
on August 30, 2016
You can't go wrong with Melissa & Doug toys. Surprisingly enough this reusable sticker book much like the old Colorforms we had as children can be enjoyed by either boys or girls. The book offers many different pages of rooms within a house along with pages of peel off reusable colorform like stickers for inside the rooms. Your children will love to decorate the rooms...take the rooms apart and start over. So much fun. I even enjoyed playing with it with the kiddies.
on June 8, 2016
I was first introduced to these reusable sticker pads by my granddaughter's speech therapist. My granddaughter really seemed to love using them and they were a great tool in getting her to name objects. I purchased a bundle for home use and we continue to play with them. I like the fact that while fairies and princesses are included in the bundle, she is also exposed to farm animals and dinosaurs. The best part is that they can be used over and over again and they don't stick to my walls or furniture. If they get dirty, just use water to wash them off and they are good as new again! I have saved several pads for our upcoming vacation since I think they will be a great travel toy in the car.
on March 1, 2016
If your little loves stickers, they will LOVE the Melissa & Doug Reusable sticker pads. My son 8 yrs old & twin daughters 4 yrs LOVE their reuseable sticker pads that they have at their grandparents. Every time they visit they ask to play with their "stickies". They LOVE it so much that I purchased the Play House Reusable sticker pad for a friend that just became a big sister. It's always nice for the big sibling to receive something when the new baby is getting all the gifts and this will give her something to do when mom and dad are busy with the new baby. I expect that I will be purchasing many reuseable sticker pads as gifts in the future, kids LOVE it!!