Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning biglittlelies biglittlelies biglittlelies  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Size: Single|Change

Showing 1-10 of 140 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 145 reviews
on March 22, 2017
These filters are a fair price. My dog wouldn't drink water. Which was kind of weird, but he has been drinking a lot more since we purchased this water bowl and accessories.
on January 23, 2017
fairly long lasting filters--can be cleaned and reused at least once.
on March 6, 2017
These work very well. I feel like I have a brand new fountain all over again.
on March 15, 2017
Works well in the pets' water fountain.
on March 25, 2017
cats love it
on February 25, 2013
works really good . i love it so much. its really worth the price. good to buy it. love it
on June 29, 2013
I purchased a petco water fountain and these fit exactly the same as the filters that came with the original.
on September 27, 2013
We ordered these for our Petco cat fountain after seeing some guesses that it was the right size (and it looks right in the picture). Happily, it is an exact fit and a Much Better Price than ordering the Petco version.

Exact size and fit as the basic Petco cat fountain sold at Amazon (and Petco ;-) ): http://goo.gl/EQi33q
on March 23, 2013
This is the first water fountain I have ever purchased so I can't compare it to anything else. The filters must be working ok as they sure get dirty in a short period of time. I don't like the fact that they need changing quite so often. I thought I could get a few weeks out of one filter but they do need to be changed quite frequently which adds to the expense of the water fountain. I will check around town to see if I can find them locally. The first filter lasted only two weeks. This just might end up being a very expensive water fountain. Also, the pump is noisier than I thought it would be. My two adult cats were intimidated by the noise at first, but they finally got brave enough to approach it. They now drink from it. There isn't a fill-line on the water bowl. I am not sure just how full it should be. I might add, I am on well water and live in Florida. That may have something to do with the frequency of the filter change.
on December 15, 2015
If you have the Pioneer Pet Water Fountain then these are the filters to use for it. And make no mistake you want to use a filter if you are running a water fountain. These filters do a great job of keeping the water clear and free of objects in the water so that it is healthy for your pets to drink. There is another thing to I have found with these filters. About the only complaint I have with the fountain itself is it can be a bit noisy at times. Changing the filter every so often with a new one really reduces the noise I have found. So if you notice your fountain is getting a little noisy replacing the filter should take care of that issue. These filters from SmartCat are reasonably priced and do come in a three pack.