Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 145 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 152 reviews
on June 29, 2013
I purchased a petco water fountain and these fit exactly the same as the filters that came with the original.
on December 15, 2015
If you have the Pioneer Pet Water Fountain then these are the filters to use for it. And make no mistake you want to use a filter if you are running a water fountain. These filters do a great job of keeping the water clear and free of objects in the water so that it is healthy for your pets to drink. There is another thing to I have found with these filters. About the only complaint I have with the fountain itself is it can be a bit noisy at times. Changing the filter every so often with a new one really reduces the noise I have found. So if you notice your fountain is getting a little noisy replacing the filter should take care of that issue. These filters from SmartCat are reasonably priced and do come in a three pack.
on March 23, 2013
This is the first water fountain I have ever purchased so I can't compare it to anything else. The filters must be working ok as they sure get dirty in a short period of time. I don't like the fact that they need changing quite so often. I thought I could get a few weeks out of one filter but they do need to be changed quite frequently which adds to the expense of the water fountain. I will check around town to see if I can find them locally. The first filter lasted only two weeks. This just might end up being a very expensive water fountain. Also, the pump is noisier than I thought it would be. My two adult cats were intimidated by the noise at first, but they finally got brave enough to approach it. They now drink from it. There isn't a fill-line on the water bowl. I am not sure just how full it should be. I might add, I am on well water and live in Florida. That may have something to do with the frequency of the filter change.
on July 28, 2015
Hard to find product, but ensures my pets have clean drinking water. We usually clean the water bowl at least every few days. If there is any green stuff on the filter we try to scrape it off or just replace it with one of these. Very happy that Amazon carries these replacement filters and for a good price too. We have the "Yin Yang" water dish and our cats love it. Just one cat who prefers to drink out of the toilet but she's wacky anyway.
on December 10, 2015
I'm torn on these filters. They are not too expensive, which is good, but they MUST be replaced every week, or else the water fountain starts making a ton of noise if the water level drops even a little bit. It seems they get clogged way too fast, and since they can't really be cleaned, they are a new source of extra trash in our house. I wish Pioneer Pet could devise a two stage or rinsable type of filter to make using the otherwise great fountain even better.
on May 24, 2017
I was very pleased with this purchase. These filters worked great for my cat's water fountain. They were much cheaper than the brand name filters that came with the fountain. I would recommend these filters.
on March 22, 2017
These filters are a fair price. My dog wouldn't drink water. Which was kind of weird, but he has been drinking a lot more since we purchased this water bowl and accessories.
on April 20, 2015
I think these are expensive. Our cat gets bladder infections. Her second water dish requires these filters. I have been rinsing out the same filter for more than a month now. Our tap water is not so bad and our cat keeps drinking from it. She is happy and so am I! And she hasn't had a bladder infection since we started u
on February 3, 2016
I was so relieved to find these. The filters for my Petco water fountain are never in stock at my local store and it is a stress to get anywhere else. I finally thought to look on Amazon and there they are! They fit the water fountain just perfectly and do the same job as the others. The price is right too. Amazon Prime is much handier than I thought it would be when I first got it!
on June 22, 2017
This is my second purchase of these filters. I need them for the pet fountain. I put disposable tea bags around the filters to take up space around the edges. Sometimes the filters are still clean so I toss the teabags and reuse the filters.