Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pioneer Pet Replacement Filters for Plastic Fountains
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM

Size: Single|Change
Price:$4.24+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on June 29, 2013
I purchased a petco water fountain and these fit exactly the same as the filters that came with the original.
on September 27, 2013
We ordered these for our Petco cat fountain after seeing some guesses that it was the right size (and it looks right in the picture). Happily, it is an exact fit and a Much Better Price than ordering the Petco version.

Exact size and fit as the basic Petco cat fountain sold at Amazon (and Petco ;-) ): http://goo.gl/EQi33q
on March 23, 2013
This is the first water fountain I have ever purchased so I can't compare it to anything else. The filters must be working ok as they sure get dirty in a short period of time. I don't like the fact that they need changing quite so often. I thought I could get a few weeks out of one filter but they do need to be changed quite frequently which adds to the expense of the water fountain. I will check around town to see if I can find them locally. The first filter lasted only two weeks. This just might end up being a very expensive water fountain. Also, the pump is noisier than I thought it would be. My two adult cats were intimidated by the noise at first, but they finally got brave enough to approach it. They now drink from it. There isn't a fill-line on the water bowl. I am not sure just how full it should be. I might add, I am on well water and live in Florida. That may have something to do with the frequency of the filter change.
on December 15, 2015
If you have the Pioneer Pet Water Fountain then these are the filters to use for it. And make no mistake you want to use a filter if you are running a water fountain. These filters do a great job of keeping the water clear and free of objects in the water so that it is healthy for your pets to drink. There is another thing to I have found with these filters. About the only complaint I have with the fountain itself is it can be a bit noisy at times. Changing the filter every so often with a new one really reduces the noise I have found. So if you notice your fountain is getting a little noisy replacing the filter should take care of that issue. These filters from SmartCat are reasonably priced and do come in a three pack.
on July 28, 2015
Hard to find product, but ensures my pets have clean drinking water. We usually clean the water bowl at least every few days. If there is any green stuff on the filter we try to scrape it off or just replace it with one of these. Very happy that Amazon carries these replacement filters and for a good price too. We have the "Yin Yang" water dish and our cats love it. Just one cat who prefers to drink out of the toilet but she's wacky anyway.
on February 3, 2016
I was so relieved to find these. The filters for my Petco water fountain are never in stock at my local store and it is a stress to get anywhere else. I finally thought to look on Amazon and there they are! They fit the water fountain just perfectly and do the same job as the others. The price is right too. Amazon Prime is much handier than I thought it would be when I first got it!
on April 20, 2015
I think these are expensive. Our cat gets bladder infections. Her second water dish requires these filters. I have been rinsing out the same filter for more than a month now. Our tap water is not so bad and our cat keeps drinking from it. She is happy and so am I! And she hasn't had a bladder infection since we started u
on August 22, 2016
I only gave it 2 stars because it is cool looking
I had it less than 2 weeks and started making a gasping for air sound so I took a pump out of another fountain and now works good.. unless you have another pump laying around don't order it and certainly do not order a replacement pump from Pioneer pet just a tip.. would have returned it if it was more money
on December 10, 2015
I'm torn on these filters. They are not too expensive, which is good, but they MUST be replaced every week, or else the water fountain starts making a ton of noise if the water level drops even a little bit. It seems they get clogged way too fast, and since they can't really be cleaned, they are a new source of extra trash in our house. I wish Pioneer Pet could devise a two stage or rinsable type of filter to make using the otherwise great fountain even better.
on July 3, 2014
Just like the originals that came with our cats' drinking fountain. These filters must keep the water tasting fresh because our three cats, who can be finicky about their food, practically stand in line to take a drink at the fountain.