Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 10, 2013
The integration part is great. However, after a while, this is just going to be another huge backlog without any tools for reducing it. Many other apps are already great at task assignment and collaboration, like Asana, Trello, Harvest, Paymo, etc. It might seem nice an neat at first, but as you use it, it will just become a mess, where you'll lose information just like you would have on paper.

I wouldn't trade my Moleskine or LiveScribe notebook for a more cumbersome way to create and "own" a big list. Accessibility on the phone is great, but again the apps above already do this.

I use personal Kanban as a framework to help visualize work and manage the workflow. It's not technology-specific, and you can do it with sticky notes on a wall. Adding Kanban flows would probably make Catch Notes much more useful long-term.
on February 16, 2013
i like this app. i use it all the time on my laptop and phone. But in all cases i use my gmail login. This one does not recognize my login. I donot have a catch account but because i use my gmail account to sign in,it won't even let me create an account with my email. Anyway, i love that this is available on the kindle. iwish more mainstream android apps we're available such as this. but they need to fix the login issue.
on February 1, 2013
This app really delivers what it claims. It's the simplest interface anyone could ask for making navigation a sinch. There's no need for anything this app doesn't offer. I use it frequently with my roommates for groceries and wow is it easy for everyone to use and keep eachother updated on what's already been bought. On top of that I use for random ideas I have and getting in is quick so I can jot down my idea before I forget it. Evernote I found to be to cluttered and that's definitely no issue with Catch. Thanks for a wonderfully simple and brilliant app.
on April 1, 2013
This app is a plus to all tablet users. I use this all the time especially when I go shopping. It is a very good app. The best thing I like from this app is that you can line out or cross out the item you already purchase by just checking the box. It will do it for you. And there are many more.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on October 25, 2012
I love Catch. I have it on both my Kindle and my Android phone. The layout is simple, figuring out how to use it is a no-brainer, and the best part is that all information that you put into it is stored on a remote server, so you are able to access every list/idea/note from any device you have Catch downloaded to. Phone and Droid dead and need that recipe you saved in Catch? You can even sign in on a computer through the Catch website and find your information there. One of my favorite apps for my Type A, controlling, list-making personality.
on May 30, 2013
I downloaded every free notes program that I was able to find, & this one exceeded the others. I can't get over how much Catch & Evernote are. At one point I had called Amazon because I thought that they were the same. Haven't figured out if I should delete Evermore, but I absolutely LOVE this program.

This does what I need--& effortlessly, too. I chair a committee at church, & this is a great way of recording it all. There are just so many uses for this program. Can anyone tell me the difference between this & Evermote?
on February 22, 2013
I love Catch, and immediately after I started using it it replaced my other note-taking and list-making apps. Here's why:

-Organization: if you want to, you can organize your notes (written, audio, checklists, reminders, etc) into groups, or "spaces". This enables a clear, helpful organization. For example, I keep all my job-search notes in one space, with a different note for every company/conversation, all my personal notes (thoughts that come to mind...) in another, my shopping list in a third, and my to-do-list in the main bucket. You don't have to do this, and can just keep everything in the same space.
-Flexible: One of my favorite favorite things about the app is that you can access it from any device (smartphone, tablet, and computer. You can choose to stay logged in if you use gmail. And everything remains perfectly synced and organized, and will still be available when you're offline.
-Functional: what would you want written notes in one place, audio notes in another, reminders in a third? Well, you wouldn't necessarily. Catch enables you to collect them all in one app, in an organized way, without hassle or clutter. Beautiful and intuitive.

Super!
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on May 14, 2013
Copying and pasting/inserting pictures into workspaces wasn't the easiest thing in the world. The camera option turns on my camera instead of letting me access an external/internal storage option, but OVERALL, I really like it. I wish there were more workspaces (currently 5)...not dependent on asking your friends to sign up to give you more. I've used it several times and it's been more convenient that using my notepad app.
on January 18, 2013
My daughter recommended this for me. The week after she did, I attended a conference and was able to record the speakers and attach notes to the recording! Woo-Hoo! This made it much easier to summarize and remember what I learned and experienced in a 3 day conference.
I'm still learning how to use some of the features - so far, it's pretty intuitive and easy to use.
3 helpful votes
on May 25, 2013
Simple, appealing interface centered around YOUR notes, unlike Evernote. Navigation is quick which is what matters. I only wish it was easier to edit existing notes, and that the social options didn't get in the way. I just want to have my own notes and edit them often, not share them with the whole world every five seconds. Also, the starting price for the first paid member level is obscene. It goes from free to like $35 or $50. Can't we have a more reasonable level in between?