Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 79 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 113 reviews
on September 13, 2011
Picture quality isn't great. The ink and paper refills are outrageous. $24.00 for 36 pictures!!!

There must be something better!!!
on August 1, 2012
I must say for under $100s this is a great buy and does pretty much what I want. I like the size cause I can take it around my house or from place to place with the carrying case. I have many printers from small to 64" from Dye Based to Pigment based ink. This is dye sublimation which burns the ink from the cellophane to the paper.I have no Idea how long the photos will last in the open, but this is more for immediate gratification then for show quality. I noticed some lines from the free roll it comes with, but when I used the one I paid for they seem almost nonexistent. The paper that comes in the roll of the cartridge and the (ink)is complete no mess and very quick to change. I read a review before I bought this and one said you need to provide 4" x 6" paper. I don't think they reviewed this product, cause dye sub uses it's own type of paper. It comes off the roll and in about a minute after it's last pass out of the printer it automatically cuts the photo. Comparing these photos to my best machine is not fare, but giving people the chance to print from their own phones or mine right here right now is very cool. The free program you need to download from the Mac side or the android side is good enough to do everything but really making your image lighter or darker. It has templates built in to help you get many different sizes from your 4" x 6". Overall I really think this is a clean, easy way to print photos right away anywhere. If you can get the cartridges for between $14-$17 your picture cost is .39-.47 per photo.
Dan
on October 2, 2013
I just received mine in the mail this morning and I have used it 3 times already and I love it. It was so easy to install the app and it just walked you thru the rest. The color of the picture is great and I couldn't be happier. I used mine with an IPad and just used the USB port to connect it to the photo cube and it worked perfect. I send my pictures from my phone to my ipad with the cloud and there is also a wireless way to transfer pictures from facebook and messages called "air something" I can't remember the whole name but it came right up on facebook when I wanted to transfer a picture. Now I have a way to print one picture at a time if I want. Quality appears to be good. I wish the replacement cartridges weren't so expensive but its worth it.
on July 7, 2011
There was only one review for this product when I was shopping for an iPhone photo printer. However, this was the only product I could find on Amazon. So I took a chance and bought it. I'm glad I did! This item is so easy to use. You only have to download a free app from iTune store. Whenever you need to print a picture, you just dock it on the printer. It's that easy!! The picture quality is not as good as what you normally get from a professional place, but it is good enough for average viewing. I would recommend this product.
22 comments| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2012
This item is terrible. Don't waste your money. I had a gift card to buy it with or would have returned it- would have cost more to ship back then what I paid. I gave it to the Goodwill. Picture quality is TERRIBLE! Color is so off that a green dress came out purple in the picture! And that was only after about 4 prints, so I know it was not low on ink.

Revised review:

I thought we gave it away, but I found it in the closet. I have an app on my iPad that had an update- for a ton of fixes. I tried it again just to see if any better and could not believe my eyes. The picture came out clear and colorful, like they were supposed to. Thanks to the updates, it works great now.
on May 5, 2014
The VuPoint would not power up. The cube may have been OK, however, because the power cord converter light would not come on, so the printer may have not been at fault.
Return process was completely satisfactory with one exception...the statement that postage would be charged because the problem was not Amazon's fault, meaning, I suppose that it was my fault it arrived DOA
on December 27, 2013
Bought this from DBroth and arrived timely. I gave it to my mom for Christmas but did not print. The red light kept flashing on power area. Never printed. I tried to return on Amazon but said it would not accept returns due to hazardous material. I contacted DBroth and they said they would get back to me sometime but so far no response. I am wondering if they ever will. Should be able to return defective item and should get more prompt response. I would hesitate buying from someone that is so slow to return messages. The instructions were poor re: where paper is loaded. I had to watch You tube and it was super easy and should work but did not!
on June 16, 2016
very NICE to have for small photos
on March 26, 2015
The first one didn't work, I ordered this for a Christmas gift. And it cost me $20.00 to send it back.and here it is march and I just received the second one.and it doesn't fit the iPhone 5s in the drop in cradle like it showed on the website when I purchased it .there telling me to go to local phone store and purchase adapter for it to sit in cradle. That's not what I was told when I was purchasing printer..
on September 3, 2013
THis is a N I C E printer! P R I N T S the photos good with no problem. Only draw back is that the paper is loaded in the ink cartridge so when the parer is out you are done printing even if there is ink left in cartridge.