Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 61 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on September 21, 2016
I originally bought this tent because my wife of 14 years finally kicked me out of our house. At first I must admit I was really upset about not being able to sleep in my own bed or under my own roof. As I began setting up this tent underneath the highway overpass near our house, I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to put together, despite the fact that I was physically and emotionally devastated. It advertises it can sleep 4 people, but it was really only big enough to house myself, my suitcase, and our family dog Keith. I love this tent so much I've decided to stop looking for an apartment altogether and to make this tent my permanent residence. I would recommend this tent as highly as I would recommend getting a pre-nup before signing your life away.
44 comments| 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2016
I'm not an avid camper, but I'm trying to get more and more into it, and this tent helped make camping feel so comfortable! I can't say I have any complaints.

Things I liked:
- Good size. It fit two adults with two large trail packs plus a 75 lb. dog with room to spare! So we can definitely use this tent if we were to add a child (maybe even two) to the mix.
- Height of the tent, which fit both me (5'2") and my husband (5'10") with ease.
- Small-items hammock and hook on the top is good for putting up an overhead light and/or small items.
- Side pockets made it easy to tuck away much needed items like keys and bug spray.
- The doors on both sides made it really accessible.
- The doors have vents you can open up to make windows.
- Easy to set up and take down. Nice zipper bag that the whole tent comes in.

Really no complaints. It would likely be too heavy and bulky for long backpacking trips, but really great for how we used it, which was driving up to our campsite.
on October 17, 2016
It started leaking in all four corners on first night on light rain in Colorado....
on July 25, 2017
So far I've only gotten one use out of it, but it's been easy to set up and use. The quality of the tent seems top notch and I love that there are 2 doors. It is very breathable and roomy -- I use it for 2 people since I prefer having extra space but it can easily accommodate 3 without feeling too cramped. 4 people would be a tight fit without much room for storing other things. Perhaps the only downside is that the mesh windows (on the 2 sides without doors) can only be covered if the rain fly is on, and it would have been nice if the windows could be zipped up.
on May 3, 2016
Easy to set up by myself, kept me dry on a rainy night. Plenty of room for 2 cots and lots of gear.
on November 25, 2016
The first night we used this tent it rained, a lot, and this tent held up great, no leaks or puddles. It was easy to set up, easy to take down, and easy to get back into the storage bag. It is roomier than I expected, which is fine by me. EASILY fits two people and lots of gear.
on May 5, 2016
This tent is lightweight, roomy and easy to put up and take down.
on March 9, 2016
Best small tent I have ever used. Very well made...not like the cheap stuff sold at Walmart.
on July 13, 2012
Got this for my daughter and I to go camping. Good tent, solidly built, easy to put up. A very good upgrade from anything with Coleman in the name. This is my second ALPS tent and I have to say, I'm a fan of the brand now. They are value for money.
on March 25, 2017
Camped in this for 2 summers, holds up great in rain and wind. Still looks like new, great tent!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.