Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on December 13, 2017
It's All-Clad, so I knew what to expect! Most fine quality! Great grip, easy to clean, lovely aesthetically, & works so well. I've owned other All-Clad stainless steel cookware before getting this great deal on this 8" fry pan(less than $70 when I ordered, price went up now about 30 bucks) so I know the quality. Should last a lifetime. Very pleased with this purchase! Great for eggs, will be just fine for some vegetables, brown ground beef, and many more uses! Should be using this pan for many years to come.
on November 19, 2017
We have an induction cooktop, and these are the best pans we use for dishes where we want to sear. Not that good for eggs, and I would stay away from using them on the highest setting, but if you're a chef, this is a fantastic little pan.
on December 27, 2017
All-Clad pans are always a great investment. They come at a price but wear well if you take care of them. We do tend to get some color on the "back" side of the pan but it does clean off with some effort.
on January 12, 2018
Love All Clad! This skillet is just the best! I hate the teflon coated pots and when I decided it’s time to replace my skillet, I didn’t think twice and I’m definitely very happy with my decision.
review image
on May 6, 2016
Heavy duty, nice-looking, even-heating pan, just as you would expect from All-Clad. It is the first time I splurged on an All-Clad, but Fine Cooking Magazine selected it as their number one fry pan, and we decided to move away from cast-iron and Teflon pans. It's hard to give up cast-iron, but this is a good replacement.
on January 11, 2018
Bought this as a gift. She LOVED it. It has been on her wish list for decades, and now she's in heaven to have such a large skillet that works on her induction cooktop.
on January 20, 2018
Even though packaging was not exactly as if shipped straight from Mars, golly gee what a product! Solid, well made. No doubt it should last decades.
on July 5, 2017
This pan has become a staple in my households cookware. I don't think we could live without it. We have an electric stove and this pan heats so much faster and evenly than our old non-stick pan that it replaced. I can't wait to try it out on a gas range someday. This is a pan that we will have for a very long time.
on November 11, 2017
Love this pan, light weight and very well made and easy to clean.
on December 8, 2017
Heats evenly. Makes all the difference when scrambling eggs.