Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on July 26, 2015
This is the best looking watch ever! I'm taking one start off b'cause I agreed with another viewer's post that the "Adjust" button is set back all the way which makes adjustment harder than it would normally be. Also, if you "go over" the adjusted number, you have to keep holding down the button to let it go all the way around till the beginning again.... Unlike other G Shock watch which assigned (the B button for example) to let you go reverse (or minus) if you are "go passed" your desired "adjustments". This watch only gives you basic functions like (only 1 instead of 4 or 5) alarm, stop watch, and timer. But if you are looking for a fashionable watch, that let's you wear casual, smart casual or even formal, this is it! You will enjoy the asthestic, design. The fact that it is white and mirror metallic, makes it go WELL with basically any color/style of your outfit. Given the quality (albeit the very basic/limited functions as compared to other models) and price, you won't regret it if you made the purchase!
on December 30, 2015
Great watch. This one was my second G-Shock, I'd say I wear this one more than my black one (DW-9052) because I love the look. Fits well but I would have expected the stiffness of the band to improve somewhat after two years of ownership. Not uncomfortable but a little softer would be nice.

Speaking of the finish, the white resin isn't as durable as the rubber finish. Had this strapped to my golf bag and dropped it on the ground, has a couple of good scratches in it that I don't think my rubber one would have taken. Again, it's a harder material so a little more susceptible to scratches. I love the opposite scheme of the colors of the display, was a major attraction of this watch to me.

Only real complaint that I have with this watch are the buttons. You really have to get in there with a fingernail to press the buttons as some of them are borderline recessed into the case. Otherwise, it's fantastic.
on July 18, 2016
Originally got this because my wife and I recently bought out 10 year old daughter a Baby G like it for her birthday and she wanted us to have matching watches although I only would wear it part time and I kinda like the looks of a white Casio watch even though I am a male but wasn't sure how I would like it on me. Was extremely surprised at how beautiful the watch is and how good it looks on. Only down fall and at the same time a plus because the digits look really good but are a little hard to read in direct sunlight however not a real issue. Recommend it highly.
on December 21, 2016
It's definitely a little difficult to see the time, but it's a good looking watch. The super white body with the contrasting black, along with the reflective face is a sweet compliment.
on February 3, 2014
looks great,price is great, bought it as a work-watch and so far is performing great,despite all the beating it has taken ... And when it gets dirty (as I said- work watch) I leave it overnight submurged in water with some dish soap in it and the next morning it is shiny as new. The thing is indestructable, I own 5 more really nice dress watches,but I wear this one for casual occasions any chance I get,love it .
on June 13, 2011
Wow! I own several G-SHOCK watches and this one beats em all! Great looking watch, numbers are easy to read and I honestly prefer it over my more expensive dress watches. Worth the $100 or so for sure!
18 people found this helpful
on January 20, 2014
It's now been five years since I bought this g shock, and it's working like day one. The are minor scratches on the front and the strap is a little faded, other than that it's an amazing watch. I do not recommend showering with it because i got one for my cousin and his is blue from the shampoo and other products.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
6 people found this helpful
on February 18, 2012
I absolutely love this watch, there is not one thing about it that I would change. I wear it EVERYWHERE and it is fashionable with ANY outfit. As it being a watch, yes it tells time, but most people don't buy a watch for just that reason. It looks great, it feels great, and it has many other features that modern digital watches do. If you really want a G-Shock I would highly suggest doing so, it is the best purchase I have made so far for my wardrobe and you won't find a better price elsewhere.
on March 4, 2017
One of the best one's :)
on January 18, 2018
I’ve purchased this watch twice now, I’ve received two different types though. The same part number however, one came with a matte/eggshell white face/band. The other had a gloss face/band. Dont think this is a seller issue whatsoever, more of a manufacturing inconsistancy.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.