Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 767 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 832 reviews
on September 2, 2014
Pros:
- Sticks to the wall. Doesn't fall off, yet easy to move and transfer.
- Great photo quality, excellent colors
- Pretty good variety

Cons:
- Uh... where the heck is Obi-Wan?!
- Why is Leia in the slave bikini outfit?

Summary:
My 5 year old absolutely loves Star Wars. So we got this to decorate his room. Since the stickers are easily removable, we can easily take them down without harming the paint for the next thing he'll get into in a few years. This is our 3rd set of removable stickers. So far we've gone through Lightening McQueen, then Angry Birds, and now Star Wars.

The stickers are thin, but with care, they come off the backing easily and stay stuck to the wall. I would clean the wall first to remove any dirt/grime that may compromise the post-it note type of glue on the back of the stickers. So far, the stickers haven't fallen off the wall at all or peeled anywhere. We did move a couple stickers after putting them on the wall (just remove them slowly) and those haven't fallen off either. As a side note, none of the prior stickers we've used (McQueen, Angry Birds) had any problems either.

The colors are pretty vibrant, yet muted, so they look exactly like what you see on your TV. The figures are about 9 inches in length. Everyone appears proportional to each other, except the ewok, which looks abnormally large.

One thing my son pointed out, Where is Obi-Wan Kenobi? We deducted one star for that. Other than that one missing character, most of the major characters are present, along with the logo for the Rebels and the Empire, various spaceships (including the TIE fighter, X-wing, Millennium Falcon, and Vader's ship), and, of course, the half built Death Star from Jedi.
on October 4, 2014
My 4 year old son is a Star Wars freak, and I get a kick out of remembering back to my childhood while he’s playing with the same toys I was playing with at his age. I was surprised to find Star Wars themed decor that didn’t cost n arm and a leg. We had a lot of fun finding places in his room to put the decals, even staging some of our favorite scenes from the movies. The decals are easy to stick and easy to remove without leaving any residue. They stick equally well on all different surfaces, as some were placed on the walls while others were place on furniture and his door. I was also surprised as to how many decals came with the order. There were plenty of the bigger character and vehicle decals, but mixed in were a lot of smaller ones too. This one package can easily fill a whole room full of Star Wars fun!
on August 21, 2015
The decals are good quality and do reposition well.

My son, daughter and I are both really disappointed with the decision to put Leia in only the slave costume. Her iconic look is the white dress. The Hoth outfit and bounty hunter disguise are good too. If you were only going to choose one look for Leia, why pick the one where she's been objectified by a murderous criminal?
on March 12, 2016
I know there are lots of Star Wars freaks, or ah, fanatics, out there and my four year old son is no exception. He loves all things Star Wars so when I found these wall stickers for a good price I bought them as a Christmas present for him. We had just moved into a new house and it would be awhile before I could get to redoing everyone's rooms so I figured, in the meantime, these decals would be perfect to add some character and color to his walls.
He didn't know what they were when he opened them but once I explained it he wanted them up on his wall straightaway. When we did get around to putting them up he had a blast telling me where each one went and even put some lower ones up himself. We had no issues with them sticking or ripping and they all held well even after a year or so.
I finally redid his whole room in an awesome Star Wars theme and thought I would just throw the old decals out but when I peeled them off the walls they were still in great shape so I moved them all the back of his room door so he could still see them all and move them around if he wishes. They stuck great to the door (which is painted wood) and I was happy that they could be reused because they are really cute. There was absolutely no residue left on the walls from the clings because they aren't sticky adhesive but rather a static cling type of decal.
on July 4, 2014
Yeah. I'm 42 and i stuck that Death Star bad boy right on my refrigerator door.

I RULE!

Boba Fett is peering out the front door window. There's a dogfight on the sliding glass doors. Yoda is in the bathroom. Darth Vader in the bedroom.

It's an all out party in a package.

Fun. Just be sure you flatten the stickers out before you apply them. Lay them out, they come rolled, press heavy books down on them for a day and they'll lay flat. No problems then with any peeling whatsoever.
11 comment| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 18, 2016
We just gave this to my 5 year old for his Birthday. His presents were all Star Wars Themed. He absolutely loved them. He got up this morning and even before breakfast he was hanging them on his walls. He took all the "good guy" characters and put them on his wall and his 8 year old brother got all of the "dark side" stickers to put on his wall.
I love that these stickers have the original characters that we grew up on and not the newer ones. Don't get me wrong...I love the new ones too...who doesn't love BB8. I want my kids to appreciate the classics too.
on September 29, 2015
Decided to purchase these wall stickers for my stepson who's a big Star Wars fan as a surprise gift at Christmas time. He really loved getting them and was excited to get them posted onto his wall. I was curious what the quality of the stickers would be, but I was pleasantly surprised to say the least! I would compare them to window clings in that the material is a type of vinyl and there are clear borders surrounding each characters and symbol that comes in the kit.

Not being very creative, we decided to put them up in a similar to fashion to the example on the packaging, and the final product looks great! If you are decorating the room of a younger child, you'll definitely want to assist in getting them onto the wall straight. They could look pretty gnarly if they were just slapped up with no order. I have not tried removing them and re-applying them, so I can't speak to their durability in that regard.

If you are looking for a relatively inexpensive and fun way to decorate the wall of your child's room, these wall clings are a great choice!
on April 26, 2016
We purchased these for our 7 year old son for Christmas. He’s had another set of wall stickers up for a couple of years now, but he’s become an avid Star Wars. So we decided to let him switch them up. It can be hard to peel off the smaller parts of the stickers without them tearing if you’re not careful, so I helped him with those more difficult parts. But other than that he’s able to put these stickers up in his room by himself. He likes to arrange them in “scenes” that look like battles or remind him of scenes from the movies. I LOVE that these can be removed and repositioned without any damage to the walls…believe me, we’ve tested that out! These stickers are a great way to decorate a room without any permanent damage. Once you’re done or want to change them for something else just peel them off, and it’s like they were never there.
on March 8, 2013
I got these for my 5 year old who is completely in love with Star Wars. He has many of the same kind of RoomMates stickers on his walls (Transformers, Toy Story, Marvel Heroes) and we've looked into getting him some Star Wars ones, but they've always been pretty expensive. These were at a great price! I could refuse. Ordered them, about a week later (7-8 days) they got here (free Super Savers Shipping!), and my son couldn't wait to open them. I have to admit, they're a lot larger than what I originally thought they'd be. I mean looking at the other pictures, they seemed decent size, but some of them are pretty large! Definitely worth the money. And the quality of the images are great! And RoomMates lasts! The Toy Story stickers my son has, I bought those for him for his 3rd birthday as a decoration for the party...almost 3 years ago! And they're still just a sticky as they day we bought them. (and one was even accidentally left out in the rain for a few days...and it still sticks!)
on June 12, 2016
These wall decals are awesome. I purchased them for office decorations and I am now the envy of many others in the office. I haven't had to remove any of them yet, so I can't comment on their ability to be easily taken down and re-used. As for the initial placement, it couldn't have been easier. Simply select the decal you want to put on the wall, peel it off, and stick it on. They even stick on wooden doors, and melamine shelving units.

One quick aside was that some of the decals weren't completely cut properly, so I had to gently pull them when peeling them off of the sheets. It didn't seem to make a difference with the decal, but just something that you may want to be aware of if you are pulling them off the sheets with reckless abandon.