Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on March 18, 2013
This is my 3rd juicer. I also have the Omega VRT and the Omega 8006 - I love both of them and use both of them for juicing / making different things. The warranties on Omega are fantastic! They cover EVERYTHING. My daughter dropped one of the pulp containers and they sent me out a new one, no charge! Love them!!

Anyway, on to reviewing this juicer. I am not an advocate for centrifugal style juicers. I feel that they waste a lot of produce and they oxidate the juice too much - but if you are in a hurry and do not have patience for a slow juicer - then this is the way to go. My daughter is this person. In order for me to make it easier for her to be consistent with juicing, I ordered this 3rd juicer. Yes...my kitchen looks like a juice bar - lol!

The Good - This machine looks beautiful and works great - way better than any other centrifugal juicer I have used before (Breville, Acme, Jack). I was surprised at how efficient is was - how there were few to no chunks of produce left in the pulp catch and how dry the pulp was. What would have taken an hour to juice, takes this machine a matter of a few minutes. Awesome!
The juice produced is practically pulp free and does not need to be strained at all.

The Bad - This machine is so loud! True it is not as loud as the other centrifugal juicers I have tried but when you are used to masticating juicers this one blows your ears off!

The Ugly - Clean up of the screen is a pain in the *#^! Since the screen is a micro screen (which is great for producing pulp free juice) it takes a LOT of scrubbing and scrubbing and scrubbing to get all the teeny tiny pieces of pulp out. You will spend so much more time cleaning this machine than you do the masticating juicers.
While I was doing clean up of this machine, I noticed that the juice I had made was separating. This means there is a lot of oxidation in the juice it makes. I do not have separation in the juice from my other juicers.

And finally - I am basing my review on this juicer alone. It is a great juicer for the type of juicer it is. Price, function, ease of use, appearance & quality are all 5 stars!
I use this juicer when I am too busy to do a lot of cutting for the Green Star or not in the mood for carrots and such getting hung up in the Vert. BM390 takes whole small apples and beets and very large carrots well. But, of course, as even with Green Star & Omega Vert, juice separation occurs - instantly. On my juicer wish list is the Norwalk that has NO juice separation and produces a superior juice as related by my sister who owns The Juice Well in Austin. This is the Pro version and is very loud. In addition, it had no serial number for registration and not sure what that is all about with Omega. The Juice Man verified on his website that this is an authentic Omega juicer; however, how long it is going to last will be another story.
on April 11, 2013
All parts of the juicer feel and look cheap and of low quality. From the rubber anti-skid under the juicer to the top plastic cover which arrived cracked.

I am returning the product and getting a refund.

If you're looking for a quality product, which you should expect paying 200$ for it, try something else.
on September 11, 2014
I've used this juicer about 5 times so far. Works great and fast. When juicing too many vegetables the strainer will get clogged. The juice has to go somewhere so it's pressed out the sides of the juicer. And instead of filling up the waste bin with all the pulp the ejection chute begins to clog up with some of the pulp. Solution is to determine how much produce to juice before cleaning. It will juice a lot but not an endless supply.
on April 27, 2015
It started very good. After 3 months the juicer broke. I started to smell a burn smell and in the end it stopped working. Totally not amused with this.
on July 9, 2012
Purchased this Omega BM390 Mega Mouth Juicer with some trepidation based on the reviews posted on Amazon.com

The juicer works great when it works.

Let me start with the pros:
- The wide open mouth chute makes it easy to juice; just toss in veggies and fruits without chopping or cutting
- The clean up is extremely easy; didn't take more than 3 minutes
- Looks great on my counter top

Here come the cons:
- Unit will not stay on once the power button is flipped unless you hold down the safety latch
- Because the you're holding the safety latch down the strainer basket is not center and is cutting into the inner plastic portion of the cover (this may have caused the plastic burning smell some reviewers have noted)

I contacted Omega customer service and informed them of the issues. They acknowledged the issues; have repaired the issues in the BM390 and are sending out a new replacement and picking up the defective one.

As a side note.... I did order this model from Amazon.com - the base housing that came was plastic coated in aluminum. The Omega technician told me it shouldn't be chrome covered plastic but aluminum plate. Will be interested to see what the replacement looks like.

Overall I would recommend this model to people looking to start juicing. Just make sure you get a model that has been fixed of the kinks.
on March 26, 2013
I USED THIS ITEM EACH MORNING FOR 17 DAYS... ON THE 18TH DAY (TODAY) THE LATCH ARM BROKE OFF MAKING THE MACHINE UNUSABLE. I CALLED THE COMPANY (THAT OFFERS A 10 YEAR WARRANTY) AND COULD NOT GET MY CALL ANSWERED. I CALLED BACK 3 MORE TIMES DURING THE DAY & LEFT 2 MESSAGES. THE COMPANY HAS NOT RETURNED MY CALLS.
on October 8, 2016
great juicer but we use it everyday for the past 2 years & now its making an awful noise so we didn't buy service package on it big mistake
didn't realize would only get two years out of it
on June 1, 2014
The machine was broken upon arrival~ I bought it for my Mom but she had to return it. Didnt buy another because...what a hassle.
on July 17, 2014
It worked great for a couple of months then no longer worked at all! DO NOT PURCHASE.