Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 56 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on September 18, 2013
I had ordered these baby bodysuits in multiple sizes and colors for an upcoming baby shower craft. I also purchased some Gerber brand onsies (also from Amazon) and a few Carter Brand body suits (from their outlet store). What amazed me from the product description for the Disney Brand body suits, was the grow and inch feature with two rows of snaps. It is a brilliant idea as baby quickly grow in length. My shipment was delivered with no issues. My Amazon Prime Membership made quick delivery even easier.
The Gerber onsies arrived in the same shipment as the Disney brand. I was impressed with the heavier knit fabric used on the Disney bodysuit. The Gerber onsies were made of an extremely thin cotton knit, which provided little study yak integrity. The Disney suits have very nice stitch work. I have no doubt the Disney onsies will withstand many washings.
Washed, the Disney suits have similar quality to the Carter brand body suits. We all know Carter is a brand that easily withstands many hand-me-down passes. Colors seem to be holding true this far. I am very impressed with the soft knit fabric.
I will buy this product through amazon again. Very pleased with this purchase.
on June 27, 2013
Disney onesies are my favorite onesies ever! I bought them in multiple colors and sizes after buying a single Pooh onesie. The snaps to grow on are awesome for my son who is tall and thin, and they are the softest onesies we own. They are also well constructed, and so far none have held a stain. Love them! My only issue with this set is that the navy blue one attracts and shows lint horribly. The rest don't do that so I am not sure why the navy one does.
on August 7, 2013
I wish I'd read more carefully the recent reviews before purchasing. Though the bodysuits seem to be constructed fine, and are the correct color, they do not have the contrast (other color) stitching that is shown in the picture. Only the grey has a contrast stitch. Sadly, this takes what made these bodysuits cute and different and makes them simply boring, everyday onesies. Amazon needs to update its picture to not be misleading.
on October 4, 2015
Adorable colors and my son used these for a long while.
on May 19, 2015
These were my FAVORITE onesies when my baby was small!!!!! Disney makes a GREAT onesie. The body was long enough where he didn't instantly get too long for them and they were VERY soft and durable. Vibrant colors. He could wear them for about a 6 month span without them being too big or way too small. Very worthwhile.
on October 30, 2012
Love these body suits- the colors are great! A little different from the standard boy colors, which I get tired of. I also really love the double set of snaps- which has extended the duration that he can wear them.
on January 9, 2013
I received them in good time. I adore the contrasted stitching and when I opened them the only one with that specific stitching was the gray one. Kind of disappointed that they're so cute and are nice colors but the only feature that was differentiating them from being any other plain old onesie was the stitching. Maybe that's just me being picky but I expected to receive what I ordered for the reason I ordered it.
on July 18, 2013
Love the colors these onesies come in and the grow-with-me snaps. However, after waiting for the Monsters, Inc., colors to come back in stock, I am quite bummed they are not as pictured. The green and light blue do not have the contrasting stitching, making them a little less boy-ish in my book.
on November 8, 2013
These bodysuits are vividly colored and look adorable on. I bought them to personalize with HTV and have had zero issues. The double row of snaps is great for growing babies. My 12.5 lb baby is still on the first snap setting. I really like the extra row of snaps for cloth diapering, since cloth diapers tend to be bulkier. Amazing price, especially considering they are Disney brand.
on October 16, 2013
These onesies are VERY reasonably priced, especially for the quality. It's a nice thick fabric, great details like contrast stitching, very well made, and the extra row of snaps means they can be worn much longer than other onesies. I also love the clever color shcemes that tie in with the Disney movies. I will definitely stick with Disney for all my onesies from here on out!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.