Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 17, 2014
I really would like to wear columbia clothes, but their stuff never fits me. I am 6'8 and most of my height is in my upper torso, but even when I buy tall sizes from columbia something is not right. Either they are too short, or in the case of this jacket they used size small sleeves on an 2XLT jacket. I could barely fit my arms, It was basically a wetsuit, had to return it. If you're a lumberjack esque fellow check out Duluth Trading company, their clothes definitely fit
0Comment|Report abuse
Not a bad jacket overall. I love how the outer shell is a nice water repellent. It's not the warmest jacket I've ever owned though. Anywhere that you have bare skin will be cold in any weather colder than 40 degrees.

My big issue is that the sizing is incorrect. I normally wear a 3x comfortably. I ordered a 4x and it fits smaller than the average 3x. It fits but its a bit too snug for me and since its not all that warm I'm going to return it.
on October 7, 2012
I'm 6'5" 260lb and the 2XT fits very well. It's a nice, medium weight jacket and has a great water repellent surface.
12 helpful votes
13 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on March 10, 2017
Good product, great price.
on January 22, 2013
We have been hunting down this jacket for quite a while, looking for a jacket that was in between heavy winter coat and more durable wind breaker style. This jacket hits both categories on the head. The jacket is light weight and durable and has a nice over all look to it, great to wear on the way to the office or out to grab dinner. With the same warmth of the bulky winter style jackets. My husband is about 6'2 and has that longer arm and torso problem and the regular in store jackets were nice but, just not at that comfortable arm length. You know when you can pull your long sleeve t-shirt lower than the jacket's arm length? This jacket's length solves that problem with out being too long. Overall very pleased with the purchase and would recommend the longer fit for that taller guy.
on April 1, 2014
I bought this jacket for my son for Christmas. It was a gamble because my son is pretty picky about his clothes, which is even crazier when you're 6'4"! There aren't always a lot of good options and if there are, they seem to be for older men. I read the other reviews, which were very helpful. The item description was very good, but would it and the actual item would match? I took a gamble and the coat was a HUGE hit!! I'm the best Mom ever! My other son is now begging for this coat too. He's 6'3". I know I can't go wrong with this jacket. I'll just need to get a different color so they can tell them apart!
on May 3, 2016
I expected it to be a little longer but I still love it. It is very comfortable to wear. I wear it almost exclusively in the winter in southern Missouri as it usually is not cold enough for a large coat and this is just enough to keep me warm until the car warms up or until I can make it inside. I also like that it is water resistant so it is my go to if it is raining outside.
on December 27, 2012
This is exactly what I was looking for and Columbia did not fail my expectations when I received it. For the price and quality, you can't beat this jacket. The little flap at the top of the zipper is a nice touch that keeps the zipper end from poking you in the throat. This jacket is not best for very cold weather, but its great for rain and chilly nights. It did a decent job of blocking the wind. It also has a clean, minimal look which is what I want. Not any flash, just a great good looking jacket. Some jackets I have worn in the past do not have a great fit. Everything I have gotten from Columbia fits well to my body and this jacket is no exception. I recommend it to the fullest.
on December 29, 2014
I love this jacket. Being 6'5", it's difficult to find clothes that are taller without also being wider. This jacket fits perfectly, and I wear it everywhere. I even bought a second one in a different color. The outer chest pocket is perfect for a large smart phone as well.

The quality of the components is great as well. Good reliable zippers that don't catch and plenty of storage options including large interior pockets at the bottom of the jacket.
on January 2, 2014
I'm a big guy, 6'3'' 270 pounds. I have this in green in a 3XLT from when I was 340pounds. Both have plenty of room in the chest and core area. but this 2XLT has all the room i need BUT the shoulder and sleeves are fairly tight. I would suggest trying it on before purchasing if at all.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.