Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 127 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 134 reviews
on April 1, 2015
Powerfull. Like new cond..buy it. This baby fires 1 1/2 staples flawlessly. Sinks em everytime. Auto stop when empty. This reconditioned unit looks new operates like new for half price.. building is fun again..no more hammers for me..update. may 2015..i have beat the crap out of this tool..fired thousands of staples..continues to operate flawlessly
on July 27, 2013
I purchased a new one of these last year and used it heavily. I ordered a rebuild kit for it and while waiting I decided to purchase a Factory-Recondiioned one to have a backup. This reconditioned stapler is as good and even possibly better than the new one. I say possibly better since it goes through more quality control checks than the new ones. I'm very pleased with both and recommend them as a superior tool.
on August 24, 2012
When I've purchased reconditioned items in the past, it has meant that the factory did a tear-down, inspection, replaced worn components, and then signed off on it as being "good-as-new". Other write-ups refer to people that purchased this item through CPO. I bought it directly from Amazon so I'm guessing the culprit has to be the Bostitch factory.

They did put the stapler in a brand-new case, the the stapler itself was grungy. It doesn't appear any sort of quality review was done, except possibly testing that it could shoot a staple. At this point, I'm planning on returning the stapler because I can have no idea of what condition the stapler is really in... The stapler body shows heavy wear so all I know is I might have a unit that is near the end of its life cycle.
on September 1, 2015
My Porter-Cable stapler blew a diaphragm, and I needed a replacement quick. This item is $40 more at big-box, but that's new. The threads were galled where someone has previously installed a fitting, probably with no Teflon tape. Re-tapped and was back in business. I love this thing, and won't buy another Porter-Cable. This, like my other Bostitch nailer, just feels better. By contrast, the P-C feels more like a toy, and would have cost $50 just for a rebuild kit. This was a no-brainer. Would buy again (refurbished), and would recommend to a friend.
on September 18, 2011
Product received in two days and in new like condition. I could not discriminate between this item and a brand new gun. I have shot through 500 staples and the stapler works like a charm. To top off the kudos, this recon package included 1000 1" 18 guage staples. Best of all, the package price was litterally a steal!
on September 4, 2013
I honestly had forgotten that this was a refurbished unit until just now when I decided to write this review. I looks and performs like new! I am building a chicken run and have run hundreds upon hundreds of staples through it without fail. I would highly recommend this as a good buy. The swivel connector is a great feature if you are moving around a lot.
on January 12, 2017
I love this tool. I bought this during a kitchen remodel and ended up doing other projects with it. It works great and saves a lot of time.
on July 29, 2013
The "Factory-Reconditioned" Bostitch 18-Gauge Narrow-Crown Stapler I ordered was a complete disappointment! Reconditioned items I've purchased in the past through Amazon have worked well. This item is the worst example of a "Reconditioned" item I've ever seen. The tool came with mud caked on various areas, the sharpener was rusty, and it showed obvious signs that it had been very roughly used. I tested it out and it did seem to function well. I used it a total of 3 times after testing it out and and now it won't work at all.
on December 13, 2012
What a deal! In reading the other reviews for this stapler, it does sound like you are taking your chances with the degree to which the tool was "factory-reconditioned", however, I got lucky. Did it look like my stapler had been used? Yes. The case had some paint splatters on it and the stapler itself had some scratches and dirt, and the no-mar tip was worn out. Did the stapler work? Yes! It works like new. It also came with the Bostitch case, a box of staples, the instruction manual, a spare new no-mar tip, and a pencil sharpener. I hadn't expected to receive any of those, so that was a nice added bonus. For the price I paid (about $40), this has been one of the best tool bargains I have ever gotten. I've used the stapler quite a bit already and the performance is excellent.
on December 7, 2011
i was blown away when i received my purchase, it looked like it was brand new!

it arrived before the promised delivery date.

i was very impressed with the whole purchase, not only was it a smooth transaction, it was a great value! i was in Lowe's after purchasing mine and i checked the price, it was about $60 bucks higher.

the stapler was better than i expected, not only cosmetically, but all of the extra were there as well.

the stapler works like a champ!

I would recommend it to anyone!!!!

thanks