Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on May 23, 2016
I bought this thermometer first at Bass Pro Shops and when it broke after lots of use the hubby had to have another one just like it. I found the exact same one here for a great price!
on April 2, 2017
Easy to use. No more dry, over cooked steaks!
on October 11, 2013
Was not as good or fast as a previous 9.00 fork I had. Took too long to show temp. and was 2 deg. off.
I thought it would be instant read and reading to be back light and more visable. Dissapointed.
on March 15, 2012
I like this thermometer a lot. It is easy to read, comes up to temp in about 6-8 seconds and seems accurate though I don't have a way to test that. The plastic depth gauge on the probe, which can be set to the center depth when testing something (like a meat roast) repeatedly, is a good feature I've never seen before. I recommend this thermometer.
on November 29, 2016
Best feature is the folding tip, it keeps the sharps away from kids or dogs while cooking.
on May 29, 2014
I do a lot of cooking on my Webber Gas Grill and always had a difficult time judging wheter or not the meat was cooked enough. This thermometer did the trick, everything I cook is done just the way I like it. No more burned over cooked food.
on October 30, 2016
Works great
on November 19, 2014
Short probe. Move food to edge of grill or oven or you will cook your hand. THIS IS NOT AN INSTANT READ THERMOMETER! Takes over a minute to give a readout
on November 6, 2013
The product is really nifty. I like the fact it turns off automatically when you close it. It gives an almost instant read (4-6 seconds) and has worked just fine for us. Would recommend without question.
on November 25, 2012
Great product exactly what I needed shipped in a prompt timely manner. Anything you may need a temp on from water to steak, this is the item you need!