YED Best kids' books of February Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Beauty & Grooming Shop Popular Services GoldenGlobes GoldenGlobes GoldenGlobes  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Oscar Central in Movies & TV Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on October 11, 2013
Was not as good or fast as a previous 9.00 fork I had. Took too long to show temp. and was 2 deg. off.
I thought it would be instant read and reading to be back light and more visable. Dissapointed.
on March 15, 2012
I like this thermometer a lot. It is easy to read, comes up to temp in about 6-8 seconds and seems accurate though I don't have a way to test that. The plastic depth gauge on the probe, which can be set to the center depth when testing something (like a meat roast) repeatedly, is a good feature I've never seen before. I recommend this thermometer.
on August 19, 2011
Bought this thermometer thinking it would be a quick easy way to check the temperature of our meat, chicken and hamburgers while cooking. Sticking the probe into the meat and waiting almost 5 minutes for the temperature to rise and stabilize is not acceptable. Disappointed.
on August 28, 2011
This is a nice product and seems to be very accurate. The rubber guide on the probe is too loose to be really effective, but that doesn't effect the main purpose of the product.
on November 25, 2012
Great product exactly what I needed shipped in a prompt timely manner. Anything you may need a temp on from water to steak, this is the item you need!
on May 29, 2014
I do a lot of cooking on my Webber Gas Grill and always had a difficult time judging wheter or not the meat was cooked enough. This thermometer did the trick, everything I cook is done just the way I like it. No more burned over cooked food.
on November 6, 2013
The product is really nifty. I like the fact it turns off automatically when you close it. It gives an almost instant read (4-6 seconds) and has worked just fine for us. Would recommend without question.
on May 23, 2016
I bought this thermometer first at Bass Pro Shops and when it broke after lots of use the hubby had to have another one just like it. I found the exact same one here for a great price!
on November 19, 2014
Short probe. Move food to edge of grill or oven or you will cook your hand. THIS IS NOT AN INSTANT READ THERMOMETER! Takes over a minute to give a readout
on March 2, 2013
This is the first time I've ever used one. My pork chops were done just right, not dry.
Can't wait to use it again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Lowest Price