Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Price:$1.44

Showing 1-10 of 193 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 203 reviews
on June 23, 2016
It helped with my Fire Tablet, 7" but not as much as I had hoped. For both external speaker and phone jack the volume is just barely acceptable. I should have returned the fire for a replacement or got a better model.
on July 8, 2016
I just purchased my Kindle Fire a few days ago through Amazon. So far, I love the Kindle, but the volume is ridiculously low, and this volume boost program does absolutely nothing. I set up to 4, then 7, then 8, then the highest number, and there was no sound difference at all.
on July 22, 2016
I installed this on the Amazon Fire 7 inch gen 5. Maybe I am doing something wrong but it only decreases the already low volume. The more I boost the volume with this app the lower the volume gets. Any suggestions?
on March 1, 2017
I never purchased this item. Sorry.
on March 2, 2017
It works, really makes my kindle louder.
on August 20, 2013
I highly recommend this app for people who can't hear their kindle very well! I love this app for Netflix, cuz you know you can't go very loud with just regular Netflix so all I have to do is hit the app touch "on" and I'm ready to go!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 23, 2013
I have a kindle fire HD and this app removes the firm hard hitting bass. There is no setting that improves the sound in any way. sorry, but this app is a complete waste.
on May 10, 2012
I just bought a Kindle fire and the first issue I encountered was the low volume output. I've heard all the remarks about how one shouldn't expect home stereo sound, but one should at least expect audible sound!I was having to practically lip read movies at full volume!
So I boxed the Kindle up and was preparing to send it back when I decided to check various forums for a solution. VOLUME+ seemed to be a well regarded app for this issue and despite some really scathing feedback, I decided to give it a try on my NON-ROOTED Kindle. Man am I glad I did!
The volume increased several fold and I can use the EQ settings to boost voice scenes or bass, mid range, etc.
VOLUME+ completely transformed my Kindle Fire and saved me return shipping costs and aggravation. I can now enjoy my Kindle to it's full potential.
on December 10, 2011
The Kindle Fire top volume level sucks. This app adds some quality amplification for the Fire's stock speakers and it ROCKS headphones. Great app for less than 2 bucks !
on June 21, 2012
Worth every cent. I made several tests with and without it, I checked all speakers and headphones volume and all levels there was no need to check this box, I noticed that virtual room effect makes a real sound difference, make sure to check it at 6+. Certainly is a must for KF. Awesome! :)