Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 198 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 208 reviews
on July 8, 2016
I just purchased my Kindle Fire a few days ago through Amazon. So far, I love the Kindle, but the volume is ridiculously low, and this volume boost program does absolutely nothing. I set up to 4, then 7, then 8, then the highest number, and there was no sound difference at all.
on June 23, 2016
It helped with my Fire Tablet, 7" but not as much as I had hoped. For both external speaker and phone jack the volume is just barely acceptable. I should have returned the fire for a replacement or got a better model.
on February 7, 2012
I hadn't checked this app out, figuring that it was strictly for volume...but this app also provides an equalizer (which even most players don't), and one which doesn't require an engineering degree to use! So crank up up the bass boost or a variety of other settings, and enjoy your music as you want it! User friendly and attractively priced as well, bravo!
on July 22, 2016
I installed this on the Amazon Fire 7 inch gen 5. Maybe I am doing something wrong but it only decreases the already low volume. The more I boost the volume with this app the lower the volume gets. Any suggestions?
on March 2, 2017
It works, really makes my kindle louder.
on December 7, 2011
Being a former lounge guitar player, my ears have been damaged, and ringing loudly, for about 40 years. The audio level on my Kindle Fire would be fine if I had normal hearing, but 'I' need more cowbell. For a $1.44 this app seems to be worth every penny. Some of the app's EQ settings don't seem to be functioning correctly in the Fire, but I'm not going to whine about it. I'm getting more than enough volume boost. Actually, more than "One Loudah!" (And the Fire has a sweet-sounding overdrive)
on December 26, 2011
I ordered this for my phone and transformer. I thought both had volumes a bit on the low side coming from IoS products. It did not work on my galaxy s2, but did work on my Asus Transformer. Using the virtual room settings, the sound did increase. Now, I can watch movies on my headphones without cranking it all the way up.

I was told the version from Amazon app store is not up to date, which may account for the issue with my phone. Amazon app store needs to make sure these apps are keeping pace with the developers' updates.
on January 27, 2014
I'm using a kindle fire I read reviews went with recommendations and set level to +7 but as crazy as this seems the app actually makes my device quieter. I have yet to use this app with a Bluetooth speaker or head phones but I'm deeply disappointed even more so since I rarely by apps for this reason. When I change the level setting while playing music there's a quick burst where the volume does increase but then after about half a second the volume lowers again below what the stock setting would sound like or how loud it would be. I assume this is simply some type of bug or glitch that could be fixed considering some people seem to have no issues.
on July 26, 2012
Thank goodness for the Amazon Fire Kindle forum. One poster lead me to this app and I use it all the time now. No problem to install or configure. This is a big help in listening to videos. Tried it out on The Matrix first. I had my living room rocking to the sound coming out of Fire as we watched Neo and Trinity blast those "evil" agents! A good deal for such a low price.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse