Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 6, 2015
The watch was amazing! its for a great price and my watch works well! it did take a while to get to my house however it was worth the wait! i did find out that it was a tad bit too big for my wrist since i am 5"2 and weigh around 113 however that didn't stop me i adjusted the watch to my size with the help of a youtube video and in addition i added clear nail polish to the inisde and on the little gems around the watch so they wont fall off. i did the nail polish thing so it doesnt make my wrist go green. lots of things can be done to fix the watch. and i fixed the time on it. all you have to do is pull the middle button upward and tada! there you go! :) added some pictures so you guys can see the finished product. :)
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 24, 2015
For the price that this watch is listed at this is an amazing buy. It's a larger watch but it looks very nice on me as I have a larger wrist. Even though I have a larger wrist it still has a little extra room. ( *Note: This is a great watch if you're plus sized and don't like tight watches.) I knew when I bought it that it was a cheap version of a more expensive style I would like to have. But let's be honest, I have several expensive watches and I usually end up getting them scratched and over time move on to the next hot thing so this was a great deal for me. I've even had compliments on it from people who only wear high-end brands and would never in a million years purchase a "knock-off". I was impressed with the beautiful rose gold color and the rhinestones around the face are a beautiful finishing touch. It keeps time well and does all the things you would expect a watch of this price to do.

I had to have mine original watch replaced as a pin fell out and the hinge was bent during the first time I wore it out. I contacted Amazon and the seller graciously replaced it and I haven't had any issues with the new one.

If you want a designer look for a fraction of the price and don't mind waiting for it to ship from China this is a great item to purchase. Keep in mind this is a costume jewelry item hence the price but I was still very impressed with the beauty of it. I may even purchase it in other colors.

*I paid full price for this item and am wearing it on a weekly basis.
review imagereview imagereview image
on October 29, 2013
I'm crazy disappointed that the watch is too large! I'm 5'3", 120 pounds (medium built) and the strap size for the watch is HUGE. I'll add a picture. The watch was slightly scratched by the screen, which bugged me. The buckle is extremely difficult to work. I feel like I'm going to easily break it. I think the watch is absolutely cute overall, but the scratches.. just got to me. Unreliable product and shipper if they provide products like this. Do not get this watch is you aren't a large person, too. I guarantee that you will be disappointed! I sure am.
review imagereview image
22 comments| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2014
Pros:
This watch arrived a week early which was nice since it comes from China, the color is amazing, and I have a large wrist and it is even big on me.

Cons:
It is only a basic timepiece it has the look of having the date and month function but it is static, there are even 2 side buttons that do nothing but push in. I wish the wrist piece had a little more weight to it for more the feel of a true boyfriend watch. The #1 problem thought is mine was missing 12 gems!!! They did not fall out or where in the box they just never came :(

I would have given this 4 starts if all the gems where there. Hopefully I can fine some gemes and put them in the watch. Overall you get what you paid for from outsourcing to other countries for a cheap price. I actually love the look of this watch so in all I am OK. You make your own decision if you think it is worth it. I don't regret mine :)
review image
on October 29, 2012
This watch is a pretty champagne pink color. I really want to like it, I do. But its so large on my wrist. The face is quite large as well. It somewhat feels too masculine (I know its called "boyfriend" style, but it feels like a pink MAN'S watch on me).
If you have an average size wrist it will probably look nice. However, my wrist are extra small (its not the watches fault, I have this problem with ALL bracelets/watches).
I may get a couple links removed as another reviewer did. However, since its such an inexpensive watch, I really don't know if I want to invest any money into it. I may just give to a friend & get another one. Idk... it is pretty color. Hopefully won't fade.

EDITED ON 6/07/13******************

I had a fried take a few links out and this watch looks so good now!!!!! It was easy for him and he didnt charge me, so I am totally satisfied with the way it looks now. It did not fade in color either. I am moving the stars to 5....
on May 15, 2015
Please note this is definitely just bling. While this looks very pretty with its plastic covering once that is removed so is the rose color. You are left with a very disappointing steel color with blotchy rose accents. The watch face works but none of the other items. The price is definitely right for a bit of bling but don't expect this to last long and it will not stand up to scrutiny. Probably good for clubbing...... You get what you pay for. When the seller contacted me for a review I had to be truthful and they said they would ask their supplier to do better. Perhaps in the future you would see an improvement.
on June 30, 2015
Material very cheap. Hand of the watch don't work. Very hard to open. I am very disappointed. This watch is very huge.
review image
on February 22, 2013
It is nice, I wanted a very inexpensive watch to go with a rose gold ring I bought. I hardly ever wear rose gold so I didn't want to sink a fortune into a watch right off the bat. I have Michael Kors watches, Armani among other ones , and I love the boyfriend style. The only thing is, I have a small wrist which usually is no problem because watches can be sized. This one did not have pins in it to remove links...they were solid squares of metal that were bent around each link. I size all my watches from ceramic to whatever, and I never saw this. I had to pry up the metal underneath the watch and bend up the metal to remove links. I was determined, and I did it. It was an exceptionally large band so now I can wear it and see what I think. I did put clear polish over the stones like people suggested. This is all pretty funny, but for $9.99 what have I got to loose? It actually looks cute. I will see how it goes before spending alot on a substantial rose colored watch! Just know unless you are handy this watch cannot be sized by the conventional method jewelers use...good luck!
on October 30, 2014
Yes you get what you pay for. But I knew that when I bought it. It was very BIG meaning wrist size but if you look on the bottom of the watch you will see arrows. So it can be adjusted. I did it myself with no problems popping out the little pins where the arrows are and putting it back together, but would suggest you taking it somewhere to have it done. I took advice from one of the reviews and put the clear nail polish over the little crystals to help prevent them from falling out. On the dial the three smaller dials are for LOOKS they do nothing. There are also three buttons on the side one changes the time the others BEATS ME. Maybe for looks because they don't appear to do anything. The band feels light so because of that it makes it feel cheap. But hey it was CHEAP! If your expecting a watch for 5.00 to look and feel like a 200 dollar watch you might want to reconsider buying this one. I love the fact that I spent very little money and it's cute and fashionable and I am totally sure I will get my whole 5.00 worth out of it !!!
on July 19, 2014
I was immediately attracted to this watch. I don't have any other rose gold jewelry, but I know it's popular now. I wanted to start my collection so to speak. I was skeptical about this watch because it was so cheap, but the list price was very high so I decided to try it. And returns are free, so I figured what do I have to lose? I was very pleased when I got the watch! It did take longer then the usual time to ship products from Amazon, But I was aware of that from the shipping information and it didn't matter to me. The shipping time worked out fine. The watch is beautiful! The manufacture when describing the product details of the watch plainly stated that the links could not be removed, so I just hoped that it wouldn't be too big for me. It was a little too big, so I just pushed it up on my forearm a little bit, but I wasn't so sure how that looked. I decided to take it to my jeweler and make sure that the links really couldn't be removed. The jeweler never questioned removing a few links, and it was done in no time, while I waited! It only cost me five dollars, I think, to have say three links taken out. The links ARE removable! I love this watch!! It's beautiful! My oldest daughter, I found out later, had given my younger daughter a watch very similar to this one. My girls, adults, think I'm stylish and up-to-date with this watch! It's fun! When I bought this watch through Amazon, it cost $6.80 including shipping, and was listed at $90.