Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 10, 2013
I bought this watch to wear while out on the lake since it is supposed to be waterproof. I used it a few times and noticed a little fog under the glass. I live in the southeast and chalked it up to the ridiculous humidity. The problem continued to get worse until the watch just stopped working all together. I let it dry out and it eventually started working again. Same thing happened after a few more lake outings. Now, there are actual tiny drops of water inside and it doesn't work. The Invicta warranty is 12 months (the watch only made it 2) but you must pay for return shipping and insurance on the repairs ($28). I only paid about $60 for the watch itself, it's not worth paying half that to get it fixed! Do not buy this watch!
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on November 17, 2011
Just got the watch delivered today. I got it for around $67 and had it over nighted for just $3.99 with Prime. Can't beat it.

1. Size- This watch is big. I knew it would be, but make sure you are used to wearing big watches or are at least ready to give it a try. Not only bezel size, but overall depth is up there too.

2. Weight- is has some heft for sure. Again, you need to know this before ordering.

3. Looks- It looks great! It is classy but still has some flash. The colors are quite nice.

Great packaging! I didn't expect to care about this but the box the watch comes in is a nice touch.

This watch is a great deal, especially when you can get it for under $100. Costco has them for $59 this month. The only small criticism I have is the band feels a little "tinny". It doesn't look cheap though, and just remember how little you paid! Overall very happy with this purchase. It is my first Invicta and now I plan to order more. They offer so much at a great price point.

Will update to five stars if watch performs well.

UPDATE 1/27/12: The watch has performed perfectly. I continue to get compliments on it. The case and face are very scratch resistant so it still looks new. The band has scuffs on it from working at a desk and typing on a keyboard all day at work (to be expected). I just ordered an Invicta 1513. I will continue to buy Invicta products from Amazon. Updated to 5 stars.

2ND UPDATE 10/30/12: This watch is holding up very well. The case and bezel still look new even with the band taking on some wear (I wear this often). It keeps very accurate time, also.
52 helpful votes
53 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on August 26, 2013
Well I got this watch in excellent condition and on time as promised, props to amazon for that (y)

1. The watch is pretty huge, i had to remove 4 links from it to get it to fit properly, my wrist isnt too large though. I'd say around an average male's size.

2. The watch looks great when wearing, and when not. I'm dark coloured and the stainless steel band fits my complexion perfectly. The face is well designed and while the picture here may make it look confusing, especially with the chrome markers, it really is not at all, so don't worry about it.

3. I advise, that if you buy this watch and you've never used one with a chronograph, that you read the manual before complaining that it's disfunctional. Also, the second hand which is usually for the chronograph is used for telling the actual time and the "big" second hand for the chornograph. I don't completely understand the logic behind this, but that's how they made it.

4. The luminous hands worked excellently for me the first night, now, I get almost nothing. That's the biggest con for me with this watch. But it doesn't really matter to me, i don't really need it much in the dark.

Regarding this watch, that's all i have to say for now. I may do an update later.. Overall, it's an excellent watch with a lot of class and can be worn anywhere. I recommend.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on November 12, 2017
Nice watch...looks good. But battery keeps dying. When a waterproof watch battery dies, to keep it waterproof, it has to be sent out. I have sent this watch to Invicta 2 times- and they actually had to send it to Switzerland.....which meant I was without it for months! This last time I just took it to my local jeweler, who ALSO had to send it out.....which meant I was without it for many weeks once again. Between the high cost and time without the watch, I'm done with this thing. I would never buy it again!
on February 14, 2017
This arrived cracked and broken like someone had taken it out of the box and dropped it. It was poorly packed. It was very uncomfortable on the wrist and I needed up sending it back to Amazon for a refund. Looked great but too big
on June 18, 2012
The watch came recently, and i must say i was impressed. Though you can't see it in the picture, the part of the face surrounding the chronograph/second hands is actually more of a charcoal than a black. I think it looks nice, but i think the photo should show this. Also: If youre not familiar with how a chronograph movement works: the large second hand does not move as a typical econd hand would. Instead, it remain at the 12'o clock position unless the chronograph is running. The second hand used for normal timekeeping is on the right. Also: the bracelet is HUGE. If you order it and expect to wear it immediately (and you do not have the wrist of a large primate) you will be dissapointed. Links will need to be removed.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on December 30, 2013
I wanted to get a nice looking watch that had swiss movements. This one has a Swiss Quartz Movement. It looks very nice and is very accurate. I set it to the US Navy Atomic Clock and two weeks later it was only a second and half fast. The only downside is that where the window meets the steel ring its rather sharp. But for what it costs it's a great value. It's usually on sale for less than 100, I got mine for 79 and I would buy it again.

Edit: After some more time with this watch and some time with some other watches, I'm downgrading it to 3 stars. First off, one cold day I wore and it was continuously losing 15 minutes at a time and I kept having to reset it. Secondly, after buying some other similarly priced Seikos and Orients I'm no longer impressed with the fit and finish. It's awful compared to the Japanese brands.
on June 15, 2017
INVICTA Watches.....
very nice one.... this is my second purchase for this model 1203 II
on December 31, 2012
No, this does not feel like a Rolex if you ask me, but this is a very nice watch for the price. I am not particularly fond of the links, for they are empty inside and make cheap metallic noise when on the wrist. Overall the quality of the actual watch is good. When in the dark the dials light up with a pleasant bluish glow. I am looking at the watch right now and am not sure if I like it yet. I guess it has to be worn for a little bit to give you a better answer. I have previously bought Invicta 9212 and comparing to 9212, this one looks cheaper, I mean cheaper design. We also have real Daytona Rolex, and the 9212 is as close as it gets. When looking at this one , the jury is still out, but I am definitely satisfied for the buck :) The total cost was between 90 and 100$. I think this is a good casual watch, not so much dressed up :) If I were to recommend something, try 9212 or its silver steel cousin. Good luck :) !
on December 30, 2014
This watch is very nice! This is my 4th Invicta, my favorite Invicta and my cheapest Invicta. I Bought this watch to replace my 1003 which is still working and looks great I have just had the 1003 for about 2 years so I decided to get another one that was similar but different. I could not be happier with my purchase. The watch looks even better in person and is very heavy. I have only had it a few days and have received many complements. My ONLY wish is that the bracelet was a little heaver like the 1003 is but I would have paid twice as much to buy this watch again.