Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 222 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 240 reviews
on November 17, 2011
Just got the watch delivered today. I got it for around $67 and had it over nighted for just $3.99 with Prime. Can't beat it.

1. Size- This watch is big. I knew it would be, but make sure you are used to wearing big watches or are at least ready to give it a try. Not only bezel size, but overall depth is up there too.

2. Weight- is has some heft for sure. Again, you need to know this before ordering.

3. Looks- It looks great! It is classy but still has some flash. The colors are quite nice.

Great packaging! I didn't expect to care about this but the box the watch comes in is a nice touch.

This watch is a great deal, especially when you can get it for under $100. Costco has them for $59 this month. The only small criticism I have is the band feels a little "tinny". It doesn't look cheap though, and just remember how little you paid! Overall very happy with this purchase. It is my first Invicta and now I plan to order more. They offer so much at a great price point.

Will update to five stars if watch performs well.

UPDATE 1/27/12: The watch has performed perfectly. I continue to get compliments on it. The case and face are very scratch resistant so it still looks new. The band has scuffs on it from working at a desk and typing on a keyboard all day at work (to be expected). I just ordered an Invicta 1513. I will continue to buy Invicta products from Amazon. Updated to 5 stars.

2ND UPDATE 10/30/12: This watch is holding up very well. The case and bezel still look new even with the band taking on some wear (I wear this often). It keeps very accurate time, also.
on December 26, 2011
First let me say I'm a "watch guy". I like watches, the more complex the better. This watch however is NOT overly complex. In fact it's a nice, SOLID stainless steel watch.

The only reason for the 4 star rating is in the title. The crown and pushers "look" like they screw down, but they don't. Not sure what this will do as far as water resistance, but time will tell.

Regarding the band... Unless you have the wrists of a gorilla, you will have to make it smaller. Contrary to what it looks like, those are NOT screws in the band. They are pressure type pins. I used a Watch Band Link Remover With 5 Pins Link Remover Tool. Could not have been easier. Put the pin in the side opposite of the direction of the little arrow on the band (when you get the watch you'll see what I mean) and then just slowly turn the knob on the tool. The pin comes out quite nicely. Just remove the number of watch band links you need (I took out 2 from each side and I have average to large wrists) then just reassemble the band.

To do this just re-insert the pins, making sure to put the side that looks like a screw top (again, you'll see what I mean when you get the watch) on the "pointed" side of the arrows.

There are also some smaller adjustments you can make on the clasp itself to fine-tune the sizing.

The rotating bezel works as it should.

The pushers and chronograph functions seem to be accurate and the watch looks to be keeping good time.

I recommend this watch without reservation as long as you understand you are not getting screw down crowns and pusher buttons.

Go ahead, it's a nice, solid very good looking watch. Buy it, you deserve it.
on August 10, 2013
I bought this watch to wear while out on the lake since it is supposed to be waterproof. I used it a few times and noticed a little fog under the glass. I live in the southeast and chalked it up to the ridiculous humidity. The problem continued to get worse until the watch just stopped working all together. I let it dry out and it eventually started working again. Same thing happened after a few more lake outings. Now, there are actual tiny drops of water inside and it doesn't work. The Invicta warranty is 12 months (the watch only made it 2) but you must pay for return shipping and insurance on the repairs ($28). I only paid about $60 for the watch itself, it's not worth paying half that to get it fixed! Do not buy this watch!
on June 18, 2012
The watch came recently, and i must say i was impressed. Though you can't see it in the picture, the part of the face surrounding the chronograph/second hands is actually more of a charcoal than a black. I think it looks nice, but i think the photo should show this. Also: If youre not familiar with how a chronograph movement works: the large second hand does not move as a typical econd hand would. Instead, it remain at the 12'o clock position unless the chronograph is running. The second hand used for normal timekeeping is on the right. Also: the bracelet is HUGE. If you order it and expect to wear it immediately (and you do not have the wrist of a large primate) you will be dissapointed. Links will need to be removed.
on August 26, 2013
Well I got this watch in excellent condition and on time as promised, props to amazon for that (y)

1. The watch is pretty huge, i had to remove 4 links from it to get it to fit properly, my wrist isnt too large though. I'd say around an average male's size.

2. The watch looks great when wearing, and when not. I'm dark coloured and the stainless steel band fits my complexion perfectly. The face is well designed and while the picture here may make it look confusing, especially with the chrome markers, it really is not at all, so don't worry about it.

3. I advise, that if you buy this watch and you've never used one with a chronograph, that you read the manual before complaining that it's disfunctional. Also, the second hand which is usually for the chronograph is used for telling the actual time and the "big" second hand for the chornograph. I don't completely understand the logic behind this, but that's how they made it.

4. The luminous hands worked excellently for me the first night, now, I get almost nothing. That's the biggest con for me with this watch. But it doesn't really matter to me, i don't really need it much in the dark.

Regarding this watch, that's all i have to say for now. I may do an update later.. Overall, it's an excellent watch with a lot of class and can be worn anywhere. I recommend.
on September 14, 2011
great watch, heavy stainless steel,large case, good bracelet with polished and brushed stainless steel,good bezel black and ronda swiss movement
on May 18, 2015
Buy this watch a little over a year . It is assumed that the clock is made of stainless steel and has bracelet oxide as the clock down . This brand I love and understand this should not happen in their products.
on October 4, 2011
I purchased this for my first watch and I was overwhelmed with the actual watch when it arrived. It looked even better than the picture. The watch had a good weight, nice feeling band and the flame fusion crystal glass is very clear. It looks nice and very well made and is definitely worth more than the price I paid which was $73 Dollars at the time.

Will definitely purchase from Invicta again a real value for money. Nothing cheap about it at all.
on October 19, 2011
Great looking watch,great price,but after wearing only 4 or 5 times,the hour hand stuck on 1 o'clock overnight.After resetting only half a day,the time was incorrect again! Not worth a dime if it you can't depend on it.I decided to never buy this brand again,and decided to spend my money on a more reputable seiko watch.
on November 8, 2011
Have had this watch for a few weeks now and am very happy with it. I have smaller wrists and it does not look too big, even after taking ALL the links out. Very comfortable and a good weight - it's a heavier watch, but not too heavy. Have received lots of compliments on it - little do they know I only paid $80 for it... :)