Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 89 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 98 reviews
on January 14, 2015
pros:
-attractive
-collapsible for easy transport...whatever (see con below)
-the angle adjustment hinge is awesome

cons:
-wobbly
-the weld where the cross brace of foldable frame connects legs (to keep them from folding) was BROKEN upon arrival. NOTE: Even if was in tact, it's held together by VERY THIN, WEAK welds. The designers really messed up by not making the welds more sturdy. Table is worthless without sturdy legs.
-flimsy side trays
on December 7, 2016
While the table surface is perfectly adequate, and I like the side trays, it's a bit difficult to get this table to lower after you've hiked it up -- I usually have to manually lift the metal catch in back so it can slide to its "lowered" position. Unfortunately, both times I had this product shipped to me, it arrived broken. The first time, the metal screws/fasteners on the lower left side of the table had pulled free of the particle board entirely, making it difficult if not impossible to raise and lower the tabletop.

The second time, two of the plastic fasteners that serve to hold up the plastic side trays had snapped. This second go doesn't affect my usage of the table much, so I'm opting to keep it since I appreciate the work space the table provides. But keep in mind that this table is very fragile and may arrive broken by the time it gets to your house. It's not all that light for its size, either; it's a good 30 lbs. That's not all that heavy for a sturdy table, but combine it with how fragile this table seems to be and it's tricky to move it around because it feels like you might snap it in half if you look at it funny.

In terms of assembling the legs, I'd recommend putting both legs and the horizontal bar in place before you start. Gradually increase the pressure on the horizontal bar until it snaps loudly into place in its holder on each set of legs; who knows what it might do if you use full force from the start? Using a hammer to try to gently tap it in did not help me. Also, when lifting the table to flip it over, be very careful and try to hold the tabletop surface to the rest of the frame. I'm not sure how strong the particle board is.

I really want to give this table a higher rating because it give such a convenient drawing space, but I've never had so many issues just getting something shipped to my house.
on April 6, 2016
I like the design of the table, however, the craftsmanship seems so so. It is pretty hard to push the buttons into the place, when finally pushed in, one of he buttons completely fell into the hole, didn't pop up to hold the leg. And the metal piece in front edge of the table is damaged.
review image review image
on April 17, 2017
I am very pleased on the Excellent condition of my Folding Craft Station table. I was a bit hesitant on this purchase due to some of the negative reviews but I'm glad that I'd taken the risk. This item came in within the two day span for prime members. Great packaging protection, indeed heavy and was relatively easy to put together. The only concern when taking the table apart and back up are the hinge buttons that are hard to push in. Be very careful with this or you could possibly ruin the table all together. I will be uploading a video showcasing the unboxing.
review image review image review image
on December 4, 2015
Many reviews talk bout the glass top version of this, I received the wood laminate version. Assembly is super easy, six steps and you're done, it's easy to adjust the height. The bins are made to be more general purpose storage, meaning they hold pencils etc just fine but are not tailored to hold paintbrushes or more other odd shaped tools, even with that being said I sat and sketched with pens, charcoal, pencils, erasers, conte & had no issue storing what I was using as I worked. As far as this version goes it should last a long time as long as you don't man handle it when you move it from room to room.
on October 30, 2016
This is perfect for my needs. Currently, all of that beautiful glass is covered up and the table has an art easel on it - which yes nearly defeats the purpose. But, I like the fact that I could carry it up the stairs by myself and can fold it back down for moving. Unlike the Casual Home Montego folding deck that it is replacing https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KS3PIXS/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1, this table is not likely to fold in use and has enough working surface to do complex tasks. I like that it looks great with my Flash Furniture Vibrant Silver Tractor Seat and Chrome Chair (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000TMM5DO/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1). And most of all, it is sturdy and versatile enough to use for drawing, tracing, and other creative adventures. And with regards to the easel. It enabled me to do a deeper slant (more upright), pull the table away from the wall for a larger wprking surface, and have a flat surface on the front, sides, and back of the easel for paints.
on March 8, 2015
This is a great table, but I think it's really made more for setting up permanently. They neglect to tell you how much brute force you'll need to set it up! (I figured out that it's easier if I push on the bar with my thigh at the same time as I push on it with my hand.) There is a zip tie on each side, with instructions not to remove until after the table is fully assembled. OK....since the table is supposedly designed to fold away for storage, then what are you supposed to do when you need to set it up again after putting it away, since you obviously won't still have those zip ties attached? All of this aside....it's a VERY sturdy table, and the side trays are a great plus! I can't get the pencil stopper to stay up, but I suppose it doesn't matter since I have the side trays. I would definitely recommend this item!
on December 17, 2014
Received the package quickly, opened it up and to my pleasant surprise it was already 99% assembled. I unfolded it, locked the legs in place and attached the arm for the glass top with 4 finger screws and off we go. Beautiful table, perfect size as a small computer desk and drawing table. It does state only 24 lbs weight load for the glass top, but that's plenty for my use. Glass is just as pictured, a light modern blue, very modern and professional looking. The 4 plastic trays snap on nice and tight but can be easily removed if you want to rearrange them or take them off. (I keep them off for a clean look.)

Only thing I could say I didn't like was the weight warning sticker on the glass took a little elbow grease and some goo gone to remove the left over glue, other than that it's a perfect purchase. Oh and height is perfect for regular office chairs.
on January 10, 2017
This is a nicely designed drawing/drafting/crafting table. While I'm mostly pleased with it, the chip-board top does seem a little fragile. If I had it to do again, I'd spend the little extra for the glass topped version. As it is, I'm keeping it and adding a self healing drafting-board cover.
on April 28, 2017
Exactly as stated I love this craft station for doing my art work/painting. Love that it goes up to different positions and is very sturdy.