Truck Reviews Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 27, 2011
I bought this card for my husband so he could max out the graphics on Skyrim, unfortunately I'm not the true computer geek in the family and I didn't check the compatibility with his motherboard (which is pushing 4 years old). So, it didn't work in his machine...it does, however, work in mine! It was easy to install on my win7 machine, the drivers I'm using are still in beta but work wonderfully for the games I play (Skyrim included), all of which I play at max graphic settings, and it is by far the best value for money out there right now. I did a lot of research before buying this card and after checking multiple sites and blogs it was clear that if you want a video card that will work wonders for a gaming machine but you don't want to build a gaming machine that costs roughly the same amount as a new car this is the video card you want.
6 people found this helpful
on September 17, 2011
I recently purchased this card after having a ATI Radeon HD5770 1gb card. This blows that card away. It already comes overclocked and I overclocked that using the EVGA utility. Witcher 2 is now running at optimum video specs without a hitch. You can also set the fan to increase speed at specific temps AND the utility allows you to watch the card temperature while you are in the game. The only complaint I have is the EVGA utility TEST button does not work for some reason...but that is a minor issue considering the performance and quietness of this card.
12 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 23, 2011
The GPU itself is nice. It handles most games and movies at great quality. However, the problem I was having at first was with the drivers. The screen would turn completely black for a few seconds, and if I was listening to music at the time, it would make a weird repetitive noise since the drivers would just completely crash. About 5 seconds later, the screen comes back and I get a little message at the bottom-right corner notifying me that Windows has recovered the driver.

After doing a bit of research, I found that other people were having the same issue as well. I tried uninstalling the driver and installing an older version (275.33). The older version is much more stable than the newer one and has been working great for me.

Other than the issue with the drivers, the hardware itself is great.

Motherboard: ASRock P67 Pro3 B3
Case: Cooler Master HAF 912
Monitor: ViewSonic VG2436wm-LED 24" @ 1080P
3 people found this helpful
on September 24, 2012
I have a year old EVGA GTS 450{also from AMAZON} nothing wrong with it, plays everything I've thrown at{it was OC'ed pretty good}. Getting ready for the new GTA V, saw this GTX 560 for this great price and rebate, made a move!! Put it in OC'ed it to 939 mhz, windows exp says 7.8, this thing flies. Make sure you turn the fan speed up, its stock at 30%, I'm spinning at 68% while gaming to keep it from getting hot while gaming, more power, more heat, thats just the way it is{dont care about fan noise while shooting, lets me know its doing its job} Cooler master case from AMAZON, so air flow is no problem. I'm in the middle of GTA IV, and the frame rates are very steady, strictly a PC gamer, no consoles for me!The visuals are stunning, if you you need a awesome gaming card for a reasonable price, this is the ticket for you. Very stable, very fast, get it, you wont be dissapointed!! I've only owned EVGA cards, they have never let me down. EVGA FTW!! EVGA and AMAZON, make me happy!! Very pleased with this purchase!! EVGA has the rebate paper work so that looks like its going to be fine!!
on December 17, 2011
I got this card to replace my old ATI visontek 3870 to play the latest games like Batman, BF3, Skyrim and SWTOR. I was surprise that this card was smaller than the one i had. It was easy to install downloaded drivers from EVGA site and I was playing in no time, no problem no crashes. Installation CD comes with EVGA precision but I recommend downloading the new version from there site.
Amazing card fair price you won't regret it. Warranty is ok if you live in the US, but for people like me who live in PR they deal with you like your Latin america and you wont get the extended warranty offer.

Spec
MOBO Asus P5Q3
CPU Core 2 Quad Q8200 2.33GHZ
Memory Corsair 6gb 1600MHZ
GPU GTX 560 SC
PSU Ultra LSP 750w
2 people found this helpful
on February 22, 2013
I bought this card nearly 6 months ago to replace a defective Sapphire HD 6850. I was tired of AMD drivers causing me problems every time there was an update and had been wanting to switch to Nvidia for a while. When the Sapphire card, less than a year old, died it presented me with the opportunity to do just that. This card cost about the same (at the time) as the HD6850 and was reported to benchmark with similar, slightly higher results. Well, it performs better than it benches. This runs all my games better than the HD 6850 ever did and the driver updates are painless and trouble free. Hopefully it lasts a good long time. It's got a longer warranty from EVGA than Sapphire offers, so it should. I'd recommend this card and brand to anyone.
on April 23, 2012
I tried two different Sapphire ATi Radeon 8500 video cards before giving up. Both crapped out within 48 hours. Amazon was great about the returns. So I went back to nVidia and I've been pleased with EVGA's products in the past. The cards are still running strong after 5 years. The GTX 560 went in without a hitch and I can now reliably play BF3 without glitching or lockup. Product has run without error for 4 months and provides a fantastic gaming experience. This is an excellent mid-range card and a great value for the money.
One person found this helpful
on August 21, 2013
I got 2 of these originally to run together, but my motherboard just did not seem to want to work with them. I ended up replacing them with a couple xfx cards. I am sure these would have been fine if I was running a pentium mobo, but thats not my build. I put one of these in my friends tower and it is working just fine.
on December 25, 2011
got 2 of these for a new SLI build. once i updated my drivers it recognized my SLI and gave me an instant 7.9 on the windows experience index. i fired up Deus ex Revolution and hyped up all the settings @1080 and it didnt even break a sweat(max 62C) i dont notice any microstuttering or artifacts. 5 out f 5, dont waste your money on a GTX580 when you can SLI these two.

my build:

i5 2500k processor
GTX 560 superclocked SLI
8 GB 1600 MHZ RAM
antec 300 (im surprised it kept my SLI build so cool!)
cooler master GX series 750w (more than enough)
Gigabyte Intel Z68 MoBo
2 people found this helpful
on October 30, 2012
Even though this card was released the end of last year. It still preforms with tenacity.
PhysX adds those extra nice additives, maxing out settings does not slow anything down.
My system is designed for this card and it shines. For those that don't know, you will
need a power supply built for video cards that use direct power from the supply.
If you don't want to spend a lot of cash on top end massive cards, this one will do
you just fine. EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Superclocked 1024 MB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 2DVI/Mini-HDMI SLI Ready Graphics Card, 01G-P3-1461-KR