Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 685 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 720 reviews
on December 15, 2013
SEE UPDATE BELOW: These pins seem to be working o.k., but I was surprised to see they were so small. I'm not sure if a different brand makes any difference in price (when they definitely look like identical pins), but I've seen these in local stores selling for much less that what I paid on Amazon.

UPDATE: The wires on these pins actually come through the plastic tips or the tips break off completely, leaving a small portion of the wire sticking up. They may hold the bed skirt, but it's not worth all the injuries every time you tuck in a top sheet or blanket and end up getting scratched. I've now had a few pop out and ended up stepping on them. I went to make the bed this morning, and one wire actually ripped my finger (thought I was going to need stitches). That's it! I would no longer recommend... they break too easy and won't stay in correctly! HIGH RISK OF INJURY!!!!!!!!!
11 comment| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2013
in my honest opinion i think bedskirts should come with these pins, they slide all over the place, and never stay in their designated zones, always geting misaligned, and making it difficult to stay, these bedpins are exellent, they are designed in a spiral to stop them from being pulled out with one motion, wich bedskirts aren't replaced... ever pretty much in my house, the screws help out alot, making changing the sheets not a task in-and-of itself, and having to realign the bedskirt, whomever designed these deserves a pat on the back
on January 18, 2016
It holds the bed skirt in and doesn't move just one word awesome
review image
on June 19, 2016
These looked like they would work well, but the tops broke off quite qickly, and the bed skirt slipped right off -- not to mention that the protruding wire was painful when you got stabbed by it when making the bed! Will try a different style.
on March 23, 2017
Can't figure out for the life of me how to use these damn things! They don't screw in, they don't push in, they don't - - - - arrgghh!! Frustrated beyond belief!
on November 13, 2015
These pins did not go into the box spring very well at all. Most importantly they bent and didn't stay in. They didn't do the job I was expecting and would definitely not recommend them. Just awful... Don't waist your money!!
on March 16, 2013
I have an mechanical bed which consists of two twin beds locked together. With the regular bedskirt, it will pull down when the head of the bed is raised. I bought the bedskirt that fits around the bed and I use the pin to hold it in place. Works perfectly!! I would reccomend these pins for any bed skirt.
on December 7, 2013
They are flimsy and cannot be twisted in as they are supposed to be. I returned them. Thumbtacks work better.
on January 4, 2016
Package came on time and with no issues.

They kinda look like those screw in hair jewels. I'd you've ever used them, you know what I mean. They are bigger, but not by much. There is a clear flowe with ribbing on the edges to help get a grip on them as you screw them in.
All I did was place it at the spot I wanted to secure and began twisting it in. I did have a little trouble, at first. Then I realized I needed to find just the right spot (they need something to anchor them into place, not hollow mattress ).
I was worried that they would tear the material, but they've been in for a week now and so far, so good!
I'm using them for my mattress protector. I'm worried about using them on my sheets, even though the protector's material is MUCH thinner and they haven't ripped it. I still want to get something to secure the fabric of my sheets before putting a hole in them.
I'm sure I can get something like this at the fabric store or on amazon. If I find something, I'll link it here.
I would definitely purchase again.
I would recommend to my friends.
I will update when and if anything changes.
on April 9, 2016
I'm happy I got these! I bought a new, larger mattress and needed to get all new accessories like sheets, mattress cover, bed skirt, etc. It's a standard Queen and yet I feel like everything I buy is just a little too big. I suppose that's better than everything being small, but it's still pretty annoying. I had a real problem with the bed skirt shifting whenever I changed the sheets or especially when I needed to wash the mattress cover. It's really hard to get the bed skirt perfectly placed as it is and it's annoying enough as it is to change the sheets.

These aren't perfect, but they've kept the bed skirt in place better than I expected. It still shift a bit when I take off and put back on the mattress cover. However, if I'm just changing the sheets, it's perfect. They were a little difficult to screw in, but I'm happy with them.