Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on December 27, 2011
I am a review queen. After reading ALL the reviews on ALL the mobigo games out there, we selected and purchased the best 5 for Christmas. This one tops the list, its fun as very as very edcational. My son is 4 and its not too difficult or too easy for him and he doesnt even realize he is learning. Weve never seen the movie, but we highly reccommend this game!
on March 2, 2012
I purchased this game for my son because he asked for me to buy him a Kung Fu Panda game for his mobigo. He's only 3 (he'll be 4 soon) but he's just about mastered the game and I'm very proud of him for that. He really seems to love the game and it keeps him mentally stimulated for hours. As far as learning chinese, it's actually misleading because it doesn't tell the child what the word means, it just shows the symbol and tells you what it means in English; tad bit disappointed with that. But overall, it's a good game.
on September 9, 2012
I bought this game for my son. he has multiple mobigo games. He plays this all the time now! It teaches letters, numbers, all kinds of stuff and they make it exciting becuase its ninja stuff!!! completely worth the buy!
on January 21, 2014
Both my kids boy and girl are big fans of the Kung Fu Panda and really wanted this new game for their V-Tech but they played for a few days and forgot all about it. For this price I would expect to get some hours out of it lol. Sorry VTech
on March 28, 2013
My little 3yr old guy loves the games. The only issue that I have with it is, when it says it teaches Chinese, the game just shows the symbol & it's meaning ! It never pronounces the word. So that feature is pretty useless. Other than that, the graphics are good & the games r enjoyable.
on June 30, 2013
Kids tried to like it and played with it for a day but then had no interest in going back to it. I think some of the games were too abstract for them and others were just not fun for them.
on January 28, 2012
I bought it for a 5 year old because it involved the character Po (Panda) and claimed to teach children Chinese. How awesome (I thought)! Their definition of teaching Chinese is showing the Chinese character (i.e. for wood) but the program doesn't say it aloud in Chinese. What the heck is the point then? There is no connection to prior knowledge so how would they remember an isolated meaningless symbol as the word for wood in Chinese?
Bad execution (and false advertising) of intention. The rest of the games are alright. Had I known what I know now, I would've bought another game.
on August 12, 2015
My son loves it!
on January 8, 2014
bought this for kids for Christmas the kids seem to really like this bought it for my son and he cant stop playing with it.
on November 20, 2013
This game came sealed and in new condition. My grandson has autisum and these games help his learning abilities. Great!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question