Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 30, 2013
Bought this for my daughter who just turned 5 -- she has been playing it for a few days now and can do most of the activities by herself. Sometimes she asks me how to spell something or asks her brothers and sister for help on a certain part, but to me that sounds like she just might be learning!
2 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on March 2, 2012
My son will be 4 this month and he has just about mastered it and he's only had it for about two months. The only part of the game that is kind of difficult for him is the spelling challenges. He is learning how to spell words by playing this game and it's also helping him with his memorization. I'm very proud that my 3 year old can play a game that's designed for children 5 and up. I can definitely say that I feel that this purchase was well worth it.
on June 14, 2013
I bought this for my grandchildren. Interestingly enough this game was great for a three year old AND and a five year old. Neither seemed to have difficulty understanding the challenging, and I even observed them working together to solve challenges. How much better can a game get?
on February 17, 2015
Our niece and nephew each got a MobiGo for Christmas, and love SpongeBob, so we got them this game. It's one of the games they play most often. Great for learning.
on October 2, 2016
Great game for my daughter.
on November 28, 2015
This was nothing special. We barely used it. Not a fan of the Mobigo. It's outdated now.
on June 11, 2015
My daughter has several of these cartridges and she loves this one also though sponge bob is very annoying at times
on May 8, 2012
My grandson is very easily distracted and it is hard to get him to concentrate on things. He wears out the batteries with the MobiGo. He especially likes the SpongeBob SquarePants program. Good buy for ADHD children.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on June 30, 2013
My kids love sponge bob but since they can license to anything that doesn't mean they'll love the game. Kids do seem to enjoy this game, although it didn't feel extremely educational. That was OK for us, there were other learning games.
on July 28, 2015
I think I just know I can get the VTECH sponge Square pants if I type it in then I can.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question