Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 13, 2016
I am a huge Sims player, and I don't mind paying for expansions to my game like everyone else seems to care about. I'll buy any of the Sims expansions. The one thing that made me give this a four star rating is that if you are considering ordering this, be prepared to receive a European version instead. I know it's not a big difference, but the picture displays an American version, but instead I got a different one. This really only makes a difference to people who collect and display their games on a shelf like me, because the cases are different and look weird next to each other. Also it might not be compatible for some people. Other than that, I am satisfied with my purchase!
on January 3, 2018
Bought this for my girlfriend and there was no registration code included with the disc! I wish I could give this zero stars. I want my money back from this scammer!
on October 26, 2017
perfect
on October 12, 2017
Great!
on January 17, 2014
Not the best Sims, gotta say. Doesn't really have that many new things that comes with it. I was really excited about this product, but I am a little bit disappointed. I've been a Simmer since the original Sims; Have all the original Sims, all Sims 2, and all Sims 3 up to date, this one has been quite a let down.
on July 16, 2016
I have enjoyed this game.
VINE VOICEon July 30, 2011
Shame on me! I looked at the items on the front and read everything on the official site about what was included and still managed to be disappointed. I was taken off guard by the fact that I had to find room to place the new lots myself. Some people had speculated there might be a new town included. Nope. Also I already had a laundromat, library, playground and gym in my little town. Although they look a little updated, I was not impressed. New rabbit hole stores? That isn't important to me...we can't go in there anyway. There are a couple ugly outfits and a few new hairstyles. I can't rate this a one star because there are those new outfits and hairstyles but I am just disappointed. This is the stuff pack that adds the least to the overall game of any released yet. EA should give us more than what we expect. This is a failure as it offers even less than we expected.
on July 31, 2011
There is a reason for my review title; let me start by saying that I really do love playing the Sims 1, 2, & 3 and even if the last few stuff packs had crappy 'stuff' (Outdoor Living being the worst for me, personally), I did not have to think twice about buying this one. That being said, this stuff pack didn't redeem any high marks from me either. I am still the highest rater for this particular stuff pack with a whopping three stars (so far, as of July 31st), but I'm pretty bias toward this game, as a whole. That's my disclaimer.

Anyway, here's the reason for my review title: Women Sims get about 4 shirts in their general wardrobe, men get the same (but the clothes are rather hideous, as usual), and you get a little under 20 new items to 'decorate' your town. That equals about 25 new items for $20. The preloaded buildings (five in all; a library, a laundromat, a cafe called Nibbles that serves nauseating food to your celebrity Sim just about EVERY TIME, a gym, and a Prep school for kids)-- two being 'rabbit-holes.' The buildings are pretty, but with the exception of the Prep school, I have seen better looking buildings in Custom Content, but I would never suggest downloading CC unless you're comfortable with it.

So I liked the game enough to purchase it (at a discount from Amazon, of course), but I knew this was only a filler for the time-gap between now and Pets to arrive in October. Therefore, you should probably wait to buy the bulk at a discount or if you are a die-hard, you can buy it now but don't expect anything that you can't get from the Sims 3 website.

And the washer/dryer is the same item offered for sale in the store (so please don't be fooled by the "all-new" washer/dryer combo on the front packaging either).
22 comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 7, 2012
The stuff packs for The Sims 3 are notorious for having much less stuff than the ones we had for The Sims 2, so I was hesitant about buying this.

This SP contains a lot of good community lot items and some build mode, in addition to some nice athletic wear for both genders, so if you are looking for some nice new rabbit holes and some community lot items then this is the SP for you, if you weren't then just avoid it.

Overall I wasn't dissapointed.
on January 6, 2016
Came super fast and as promised. Brand new and sealed, all codes worked perfectly. MY GF loves it! She has almost all of them and i got her 4 for christmas. this was one of them.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.