Lyft Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 3, 2012
Like all of Cotta Vaz' Twilight movie series companions this book is filled with beautiful color photographs taken during the production of Eclipse and has the usual large amount of text about the movie including cast and crew reminisces . The biggest difference is the cast interview pages in which some of the main cast tell something about their experiences, worth reading.
If you don't have it- get it.
on June 29, 2010
This Illustrated Companion for Eclipse is really nice and give's you an in depth look at the making of the film along with beautifully detailed photographs to go along with it. It is identical to the first two Illustrated Companions but if you really liked them (as I did) I recommend you getting this book. This is a must for Twilight fans!!
on January 25, 2013
I CHOSE THE RATING BECAUSE HELLO IT IS FUN TO READ AND SEE PICTURES OF THE MOVIE. I LOVE THE MOVIE, HAVE SOME OF THE PUZZLES AND OTHER COLLECTIBLES I RECOMMEND THIS TO PEOPLE WHO LOVE THE MOVIES AND WISHES THEY WERE A PART OF IT AND WOULD KEEP GOING
on July 27, 2010
Recently, I received my copy of the Eclipse Movie Companion. I received it after I saw the movie but it didn't take anything away from the movie at all! The pictures were just as brilliantly photographed as the movie was filmed. I have thoroughly enjoyed it as well as my Twilight movie companion. My daughter has New Moon movie companion so we share that one.
on July 17, 2016
Excellent. A+
on August 12, 2012
The Twilight Eclipse Movie Companion is very informative as to how the movie was made and the special effects that were used. Also contains still pictures from the movie. I am planning to buy all of them for the Twilight movies because it is interesting to me as to how these movies were made.
on September 10, 2012
I hope to own the whole set when the last is available. Interesting to see behind scenes. LOVED THE MOVIES!!!
on July 16, 2010
Love to read the behind the scenes tid-bits. How they set something up, if they had a hard time with a particular setup or shot. Actor/actress feelings about their character. Just awesome. the photos are amazing. And you always get a few shots that we cut from the movie and makes you wonder.....awww Why'd they cut that, but you still get to see these amazing shots. If your a big fan its cool to have this Illustrated books to check out every aspect of your obsession.
on December 20, 2011
I love Twilight so anything that goes along with it wins in my book, this is great becuase it comes a lot from the cast and director's point of views, its a great companion for the movie!
on January 6, 2012
This movie companion is great - tells you how the movie came together, lets you relive the making of, and points out some cool tricks about some of your favorite scenes. I love the interviews and quotes that are inserted. The pictures are printed on high quality glossy pages and the whole thing is just a must have.