Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on July 15, 2017
Have worn these shoes for a couple of years running inside, outside and for weight training. The shoe laces have now frayed but the shoe stands strong. Highly recommend this shoe for runners! Support is awesome, good for impact
on March 12, 2013
Went half a size up like I do for all running shoes. Felt comfortable and have worked well so far. Felt a little more narrow that I was used to, but it was nice because they felt more supportive. Went for a 10miler yesterday and they held up well. No blisters and no knee pain. The shoes are also super cute, so I'm happy!
on December 14, 2013
I began running seriously in college and first purchased a pair of Nike shoes from the clearance section from an Eastbay magazine. Since then, I've learned a thing or two about proper running shoes--namely, I've come to realize that Asics are the best fit shoes for my feet. I have always run with the GT-2100 series but on a whim (ok, I was constricted by $$), I decided to try out the Excel 33's online. I was worried about not having tried them on before purchasing, but luckily like those first pair of Nikes, these shoes fit my foot perfectly and I love them. The have the right amount of cushioning, stylish coloring (nothing too garish), and zip. Plus the price point is just right!

Yes, I've tried different brands of shoes, but for me, I always come back to Asiscs. I bought them on Amazon for practically a steal and they are now my go-to place to buy these awesome shoes. Because I have a funny size for women (10.5), many stores don't even carry shoes in my size. Thankfully, the beauty of Amazon is that I can get them in 2 business days and I can be out running in them shortly thereafter. I wholly recommend these Excel 33's to anyone looking for an effective pair of shoes who does not want to spend an arm and a leg on running shoes, which often soar to $90 and above.
on July 14, 2017
Comfy, but a little bulky and heavy. Of course I do wear size 11, but I'm sure that has nothing to do with it. ;-) I only wear Asics and am happy with this shoe.
on May 31, 2013
I have three pairs of these in different colors. They feel so comfortable like an athletic slipper. I wear a size 41 which is between 10 and 11 women's shoes. I buy size 11 in this shoe and it fits perfectly. I have had issues with plantar fasciitis and these do not aggravate it, they keep me going for the next day. I wish someone could make a heeled shoe that feels like these!
on January 1, 2014
Comfort wise, these are the best Asics shoes I've ever owned. I've owned 3 pairs of these. They are very light and need little break-in time. I found them to be somewhat bouncy too when I ran/sprinted.

Unfortunately, I've had issues with the back of the shoe, where it meets the ankle. Only a few weeks into wearing the shoe, the material on the inside began to rip, and soon, I had a huge hole. The shoe was still intact though, because of the outer skeleton. At first I thought it was just a defect with my first pair of shoes, but it happened on the second and third pair as well. A little duct tape fixed the problem for the most part, but I was still annoyed the shoe ripped after only a couple weeks of wear.
Other than the hole in the heel, I didn't notice any other issues with the shoe.

I've done all kinds of training in these shoes: I was a sprinter on my college track team for 4 years, and I ran cross country as a graduate student this past fall. I wore these shoes all the time. Besides the heel, they were fantastic!
on September 10, 2013
I knew after about 5 seconds of having these shoes on my feet that I had finally found the perfect, most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever owned! Not only do these shoes provide extreme comfort, they also offer great support for the body. As a person with lower back problems and a recent knee operation, these shoes allow me to be on my feet for over 8 hours a day while I teach middle school children. I own several pairs of Asics and found that they are pretty true to size of the other Asics that I own. They are on the narrow side, but since I have a narrow foot this doesn't bother me because I love the secure fit. I do find it more comfortable to wear light socks instead of thick socks with these. I have already ordered me another pair of these shoes because I am afraid that I will not be able to find them in the future!
on April 8, 2013
I go to the gym almost every day, so I need a shoe I can depend on to give comfort and stability. I knew that Asics would fit like this...just like they were handmade just for me. As with every single Asics shoe I have ever purchased, this one is right up there in the excellent category like I expected. There are no stress points anywhere and I have a very, very picky foot. I will continue to buy Asics shoes no matter what activity I engage in.
on June 13, 2013
The sizes for these shoes run small for some reason. I am a ladies size 6-1/2 and I ordered a 7 for comfort. When I got to them my toes were so jammed I couldn't walk in them. So I contacted the seller and let them know they were too small. I had ordered them for vacation (since I would be doing a lot of walking) and was leaving in 2 days! They immediately sent me out a new pair of size 8's before I even sent the old ones back! Excellent customer service!! I returned the small shoes via fed-ex that day.. and was never charged a dime (:

The shoes are SO VERY COMFORTABLE! The padding in them is like a dream! I would definatly recommend this to another person, for running or walking THEYRE GREAT! So much.. that I even bought a pair for my husband!
on February 8, 2013
Overall, great shoe! My first pair of running shoes in years as I have been sticking to cross training and strength training. The last time I ran was in a pair of training shoes, and it was awful and painful. So comparatively, these were a world of difference! My only complaint is it seemed slightly more narrow than I had expected, but I think they still need breaking in. I ran 2 miles the first time and did not have any ankle pain, limited knee pain and no shin splints after. I am giving 4 stars (wanted to give 4.5) for now as I'm still getting used to them but overall I have been enjoying them!

Side note, I used them in one "cross fit" boot camp class, and they were great for the impact exercises, like high knees and jump squats. Not to large of a heal so they would work for lifting too! I highly recomend them!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question